Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

VTU Experts, Come In Here!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / VTU Experts, Come In Here!!! (485 Views)

Sim Hosting For Vtu And Sme Data Mtn, Glo, 9mobile, Airtel / Best WP Theme Or Plugin For VTU Portal / Camera Experts Come? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VTU Experts, Come In Here!!! by Snotat: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Guy, I'm building a digital subscription web app for a client, I'm looking for a direct api source for sme data subs and other subs.

Feel free to give advice, and share your experience.
I also know about the sim hosting method, which should be the only direct source, but based on my research, I think for MTN alone, to the subscribe for the cheapest and most competitive plan, one needs 5.77M. That's why I'm looking direct api sourced from a bulk buyer.

I've also come across api of api of api of a direct source, which I know is not reliable and should be avoided.
Re: VTU Experts, Come In Here!!! by FrancisHP: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2022
If You Are Looking For SEO Tools Or Content Writing Tools

Like:
Jarvis ai Boss Mode (Jasper Ai).
Copy Ai.
Closercopy.

Or

If You Are Looking For Wordpress Theme And Plugin With License Key, Message Me.

Or

If You Are Looking For A Good Website Developer, Or You Just Want To Purchase Any Kinds Of Website Scripts.

Like:
Bitcoin Investment Script.
Banking Script.
Wallet Connect Script.
VTU Script.
Ecommerce Script.
Ponzi Script.
Racksteli Like Script.
Courier Service Script.
Read News And Get Paid Script.
Company Website Script.
School Management Script.
Real Estate Script.
MLM Script.
Freelancer Script.
Good Broker/Binary Script, e.t.c.......

Whatsapp Me Directly: +234(0)9014185335

HP WEB
Re: VTU Experts, Come In Here!!! by Mansoor001234(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Snotat:
Guy, I'm building a digital subscription web app for a client, I'm looking for a direct api source for sme data subs and other subs.

Feel free to give advice, and share your experience.
I also know about the sim hosting method, which should be the only direct source, but based on my research, I think for MTN alone, to the subscribe for the cheapest and most competitive plan, one needs 5.77M. That's why I'm looking direct api sourced from a bulk buyer.

I've also come across api of api of api of a direct source, which I know is not reliable and should be avoided.

If you check from third parties like ticketdata
You could use thier API - but the prices are a tad higher than the direct source though (they're reliable 80% of the time)
Re: VTU Experts, Come In Here!!! by Snotat: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mansoor001234:

If you check from third parties like ticketdata
You could use thier API - but the prices are a tad higher than the direct source though (they're reliable 80% of the time)
I will like to know the API ticket data uses, instead of connecting to api connected to another api.
Re: VTU Experts, Come In Here!!! by Mansoor001234(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Snotat:
I will like to know the API ticket data uses, instead of connecting to api connected to another api.
I get
Incase you find. Please could you indicate on the thread
Re: VTU Experts, Come In Here!!! by Snotat: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2023
Mansoor001234:

I get
Incase you find. Please could you indicate on the thread
Actually, I've found two third party API with one and bichidata, I will connect MTN data, they both sell at 213/gb, I hope its a direct API like they say, for the rest, ie Cable TV , and Electricity bill and Airtime, I'm still not sure where to get API for those
Re: VTU Experts, Come In Here!!! by Mansoor001234(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Snotat:

Actually, I've found two third party API with one and bichidata, I will connect MTN data, they both sell at 213/gb, I hope its a direct API like they say, for the rest, ie Cable TV , and Electricity bill and Airtime, I'm still not sure where to get API for those
The profit margin on cable tv and co is very tiny from what I can see tbh
But it's still nessessary for cohesion
Tbh I'm interested in your project you can hit me up
My number is on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Adsense & Adx Redmas & Ezoic & Google Ad Manager Approval Available / All About Webhosting For Beginners. Just Felt Its Worth Sharing / Webmasters Partners In Lagos & Environs Needed Urgently.......... 07034488824

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.