Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested (87805 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
77up:
One of the advantage of North Korea law, if you commit crime, you bear the consequences with your entire family.

If it doesn't apply here too this nonsense will continue to be perpetrated by these deportees who forgot that a lizard in Nigeria will not turn to an alligator in America.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by deavicky(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by rezky(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
https://www.nairaland.com/7501545/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-female-soldier

https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaksNaij/status/1608479469878009856?t=y4dPffhESGiNJy9UrV6mIg&s=19

You no go hear anything from their *Ohaneze Ndigbo* now., na yeye things dem go dey fight about..

Your igbo sister raped.
When she's not related to them.

Rubbish pple
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by rezky(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique justwise oam4j

Front page material..

Ip0bs and igbos at large have refused to comment on this bcox it is a family affair.. They shout on top of their voice if anything happened in Lagos or in the north but when it comes to their brothers killing themselves and outside, they run into their shell and will refuse to speak up...

May what Ip0b does to people befall any igbos that have refused to condemn this evil behaviour from Ip0b..

Igbos are quick to speak up whenever bad things happen in Lagos and the north but when it comes to their land, they feign ignorance. They give excuse for their gunmen killing people. They will tell u tinubu is the reason agbero do this and that, Atiku cud nt condemn Deborah's killer yet even their fake man Peter ob as yet to condemn Igbos.. Two face hypocrites

Nigeria will be at peace in Jesus name.. Amen

Amen!
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by karmaolu1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
R.I.P in advance
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Go and ask those in Ladipo and Computer village how far.
You are just a pauper who just entered Lagos.
Hahaha. Pauper that has attained the height no one from your lineage can ever attain. Keep quoting markets here and there, doesn't change the fact that igbos own and run all the markets in Lagos.
I think you're forgetting Idumota, Trade fair, Balogun , Arena and super.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by drlateef: 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

grin your pain is inconsequential. Tinubu can only win if and only if Funsho Williams comes back alive. Even at that, he can only win the iragbeji town president.
Get use to addressing Obi as Mr President, cos he will rule you and your generation of foolishness a whole lot of 8 years. Deal with that

Go and wake up the 8 MASSOB members that Obi killed and dumped them in gutters. Ask them what they did before Obi killed them. You want to remove a log from the eye of others. Have you removed the numerous logs clogging your eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by siaco(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

When Nigerian Army are done with them... They would wish they died instead

When Kadirah Ahmed asked Obi to call IPOB and ESN a terrorist group... Obi went on to defend them live on camera, he even spoke on the murder of Professor Akunyili how thugs were responsible

When Wike dealt with them in Rivers State this same hypocrite started attacking Wike

The hieght of insult on the collective intelligence of Nigerians is how this Biafra or death Ipob sympathisers have suddenly joined Labour Party, issuing threats to anyone

Your campaign of calumny against Peter Obi whom you people say don't have structure proves that you are loosing sleep about his popularity among the sane Nigerians. No matter what you tag PO with I am voting him and same with the sane Nigerians qed.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Formation10: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Peter obi should be held responsible for Igbos calamities.... He knows them too well but have refused to co-operate with Nigerian govt to fish them out.

If you think I am lying, this is what Peter obi said with his mouth on a live broadcast...

Thank God this is a source that Peter obi approves of Ip0b.......

See gnashing & wailing in my mentions...

People like us will say the truth... We will
If you don't know what to say you better shot that toilet u call a mouth call you prove it that he knows about ibop why don't you tell your president and your loser president and vice to stop Boko killing
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by ablejesus26(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kill the bastards in public,let other brainwashed bastards who hava made themselves willing tools for self destruct in the name of a fraud ipob struggle watch.
I Stand with Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Thomasankara(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by SALIMAN(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
this guy life don finish on earth, death by firing squad on national tv
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by blowjohn(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Omo these ones will wish they never existed o.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by LajaLaba: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Londonderry:

Na so! Even Tinubu and shettima should call their boko boys to order while Atiku should call his killer herder kinsmen to order
u no get brain grin illiterate
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by cardoctor(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
He still even has toothpick in his mouth?
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by shineeye1: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Franklydes(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
How true?
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by abysirius(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Can't seem to understand the sense in what these guys are doing. Killing your fellow igbos..
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Adaisback(f): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu, see how you brain washed my people? My people are now beasts that kill, main and molest their blood brothers and sisters. You kept screaming Fulani, yet you turn your people to something worse than Fulani. May you rot while still alive. May your children die before you. May you die a slow excruciating death. May you be eaten alive by worms and May none of your children survive you and if I hear fim from any of your online foot soldiers, this curse will follow them without looking back. Stupid bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Sunnyski: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Who are those gun men in the background?

Doesn't look the soldiers except for one soldier in uniform
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nefort: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2022
shawante:
Dem get mind rape a whole lieutenant.. By the time the army boys are done with them even free toto dem no go wan Bleep again for their life
That's if they will come out alive.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by jaxxy(m): 12:46am On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:
Peter obi should be held responsible for Igbos calamities.... He knows them too well but have refused to co-operate with Nigerian govt to fish them out.

If you think I am lying, this is what Peter obi said with his mouth on a live broadcast...

Thank God this is a source that Peter obi approves of Ip0b.......

See gnashing & wailing in my mentions...

People like us will say the truth... We will

What has atiku and tinubu said about bandits??

is buhari responsible for bandits since they are his kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by patomberekpe(m): 1:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Abdul05:
Look at those idle bastards. .. grin grin

Zombidients don't worry about them they will be sentenced to death by hanging. .. grin grin grin > grin

South east must burn to ashes.. grin grin

Please one question. What will be your personal gain?

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

I didn't... But u did

Now for Peter obi I am linking him and you are denying it..

So it is 50 50

You are really sick in the head walahi. You don't have sense
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Ikea81: 2:03am On Dec 30, 2022
They will be swift in arresting these ones cos it's one of their own. How about the 100s of people that get kidnapped and raped , still Ransome daily. Useless people
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Truflexunits(m): 2:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Foolish sets of Igbos, they should just cut off their manhood before they are sent to the grave by hanging..... let’s see the foolish igbos that would come here and shout it’s set up by DSS again. Those who don’t want peace in south east Nigeria shall meet their Waterloo one after the other.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by treatise: 2:58am On Dec 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.