Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,715 members, 7,948,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 (57369 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 / Manchester United Vs West Ham (0 - 0) On 22nd January 2022 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 2) On 22nd January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Demurray: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
That guy called Worst or whatever his name is, that is on loan with us, is not good jare. He was just running up and down the field like an antelope
Typical MAN U Fan, criticizing and Man U Fans are like 5&6. Smh
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by ZiktotheWorld: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Up! Upper! Uppest! It is an Arsenal thing. #COYG
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by kilisi(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Theboy21:
He played when psv flogged you people 2:0 what is your next excuse again?

How far

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by ProffessorTA: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
pek:
THE LEAGUE BELONGS TO ARSENAL.

Don't write off Mancity yet.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by omoyeni37: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Arsenal for life!!! Congratulations in addy to all gunners fans, premier 🏆 league champions!!!
Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by leisuretym: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gooooooooallll! Gunners
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by omoyeni37: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
pek:
If 2K is not small for you, send your account number.
Sir, show me love too, nothing is too small.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Kingcalls: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
OJEEMAH:
grin

How far na?

Happy new year

Lol...Happy New year bro ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Enemyofpeace: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
Demurray:

Typical MAN U Fan, criticizing and Man U Fans are like 5&6. Smh
you've been noticed. Next hediot please
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by PapalsBull(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Reference:
Good advert to the Premiership. I am sure most neutrals will want the Gunners to go all the way and take the title. We don't want our favorite league to become the boring one man show called the Bundesliga.
We call it
Burn-this-league-down or BayernLIGA
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by ProffessorTA: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
webincomeplus:

As much as his style of play can give one high blood pressure at times, he always has his way of cutting the opposition upfront each time they try to raid through his wing. This "block them upfront" style of defense is the reason why Arsenal hasn't been pressurized through his wing in a long time.

Truth be told, Tierney is a better defender when the opposition are forcing play inside Arsenal's box, but Zinchenko doesn't even allow that to happen, and I guess that's why the coach prefers him these days.

It is a risky style of play. Arnold was doing the same thing at Liverpool until he got punished for it by Vinicius in the champions league Final. Imagine playing with Chelsea with Reece James on that flank or Mancity with Mahrez. That would be disastrous.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Lalar27: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
SEE HOW THEY ROBBED MAN UTD OOO
The ball was clear offside and they count it as a goal, without the referee himself checking the video to be sure its offside or not if it's the other way round now everybody will be shouting its ojoro. I don't know the unnecessary hate towards utd in the premier league?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by alobright17(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
frankson1:

Out of all the people who quoted me, you alone chose to be irresponsible undecided undecided
Sore loser just shutup.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by toluxe0075: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
ProffessorTA:

It is a risky style of play. Arnold was doing the same thing at Liverpool until he got punished for it by Vinicius in the champions league Final. Imagine playing with Chelsea with Reece James on that flank or Mancity with Mahrez. That would be disastrous.
Arteta adjust his formation and tactics based on the opponent. For instance, against Liverpool, he used Tomiyasu instead of Tierny and Zichenko at the left flank to curb Salah and their right back.

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Wizmj4real(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
frankson1:
This should be an off side goal

Soo sorry Boss it ain't

Manu is just an over hyped team, Arsenal's midfield did the dirty work, meanwhile Luke Shaw was outplayed and suffered in Sara's hand.

Arrange this fixture again with Casemiro, Arsenal will still win

Mind you they came from behind to show you how good they are

Am a not an Arsenal fan though

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by ProffessorTA: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
arantess:

true that

just that Arteta utilizes speed on the flanks

But saka doesn't have speed. Infact he is too slow and sluggish for my liking. Martinelli is faster but saka appears to be much more efficient with the ball.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by ProffessorTA: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Shakitibob0:
Bros...that guy too good....come see as I open mouth after that him movement

He is very good. I watched some clips of him and saw how he was humiliating top defenders. I just hope he can replicate it at Arsenal

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Jack500: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
BeanX:
No insult my father if u no want see craze, I insulted u not your father, no ever try am again. idiot! 😡😡

Just shut up
Ode!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by chriskosherbal(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Fellow gunners my body is just sweetie sweetie me grin esp this Nketiah boy, he just stepped up and he is doing well infact Jesus will know he has a real competition here.

Am proud of him .

All hail Nketiah by giving him some likes

27 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Reference(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
Bit of history being made today. First time Africa has produced the first and second highest goal scorers in the Serie A with Ademola Lookman's strike against Juventus taking him to 10 goals, three behind Victor Osimen with 13.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by frankson1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wizmj4real:

Soo sorry Boss it ain't

Manu is just an over hyped team, Arsenal's midfield did the dirty work, meanwhile Luke Shaw was outplayed and suffered in Sara's hand.

It shouldn't have taken them 90th minutes goal to win if they will beat us in 10/10 games.

The coach is to blame for the loss.
Besides, who's hyping Man. U when nobody thought they would be on the position they're on now undecided

You must be a Chelsea fan...I get you cheesy
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by 43Ronin: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hatrick01:
my broda

All of them are birds of same feather.....
Lol. U have a point though
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by hmhameed(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
The unknown gunmen (Gunners) feasted on Golu-Golu Man United (GGMU)

COYG 🔥 🔥
Meanwhile, The elephant 🐘 is still on top of the tree.
League Leader
Eyes 👀 on the trophy 🏆

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Niklaus398: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wizmj4real:

Soo sorry Boss it ain't

Oga with casemiro and martial arsenal do not win this. It will be a draw. We haven't ever lost from a winning position since casemiro started playing for us. .

What are you saying? Did u watch the ball? Don't u see we Lacked a good DM? ..at least I know how many lose balls we would be won in that midfield with casemiro. U seriously do not even know what you're talking about
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by frankson1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
alobright17:

Sore loser just shutup.

Okay sir.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Belleful: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
frndfghtr:
If arsenal win this match make I bend,
Correct scores #1::3 man u win
Iron bended

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Henryfortune(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
frankson1:
This should be an off side goal

See for yourself and make up ur mind losser...

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Belleful: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
greggng:
Anyone saying arsenal will beat man u is just wasting there time . If arsenal see draw today ..the should thank there God . Meanwhile my prediction is 1 zero in favour of man u ...everyone knows that this match will determine whether arsenal will win the league ..but man u is not there to play or joke ...the stand a chance of winning it ..arsenal fans get ready to cry
Who dey cry now?

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Belleful: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
greggng:

I like your optimistic stand but I will come back to ask you how market ...and pls don't blame referee after the match ...it will be a convincing beating by man u
How market??

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Satazaa: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
IbileIfe:

Sir Alex Ferguson came to watch the match.

Manchester United played very well. But Arsenal played better. Their skills and style make them beautiful to watch.
and David Beckham was there too to experience the humiliation and pain

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Wizmj4real(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lalar27:
SEE HOW THEY ROBBED MAN UTD OOO
The ball was clear offside and they count it as a goal, without the referee himself checking the video to be sure its offside or not if it's the other way round now everybody will be shouting its ojoro. I don't know the unnecessary hate towards utd in the premier league?

You certainly don't watch or don't understand football

The goal Bruno scored against City wasn't even checked by VAR and guess what IT WAS OFFSIDE and the ref watch confirmed it as a wrong call

Now manu played against a team that outplayed them in every department and you're complaining and claiming offside

Shaw couldn't handle brilliant Saka, manu midfielders were no where near their opponent in creativity and their wings didn't work either because Arsenal wingers were on fire, their midfielders pressed from the front causing united many problems, their back 3 during the second half where making sure Rashford couldn't go through, if not Ramsdale mistake Matinez wouldn't see the header in and it would have been 3:1.

Overconfidence killed manu.
They went to Emirate to play midfield football with Arsenal and it favoured Arsenal because they loke it when you want to take risks with them

Manu Best Back 4 couldn't cope with what they experienced today.

Arsenal is indeed not Mancity and if Manu is inform it ain't for this current Arsenal side

Am not Arsenal fan though but today's game I felt like one those lads are tricky to play

11 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 by Satazaa: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Zinchenko is actually playing to instruction. In reality he is partnering Partey in the midfield. He drifts in and Arsenal reverts to a Back 3. He is like the silent engine room. Distributing balls. It is a Guardiola style. That's why he is benching Tierney.
brilliant bro, why aren't you pursuing a career as an analyst

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 / Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.