Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,945 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu (1484 Views)

Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth / I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by doncartel: 12:40pm On Jul 08
I see them as terrible psychopaths. It remain small for most of them to pull off their clothes and enter market dey dance.
Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by AyemafugeILAJE: 10:16pm On Jul 08
doncartel:
I see them as terrible psychopaths. It remain small for most of them to pull off their clothes and enter market dey dance.
I now feel sorry for them and pity for being soo foolish with Stockholm syndrome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Sudden Lead Ahead Of 2023 Polls Makes It To London Times / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived Enugu, Nobody Can Stop The Force Of The Masses / What Is The Solution Of The Cold War In APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.