Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

MFM Daily Devotional December 30 2022 : Recovering Your Lost Axe Head (I) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Daily Devotional December 30 2022 : Recovering Your Lost Axe Head (I) (161 Views)

Trem Daily Devotional December 30 2022 : Stay In God’s Will / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / Rhema For Living Devotional - December (kingdom Principles On Giving). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MFM Daily Devotional December 30 2022 : Recovering Your Lost Axe Head (I) by Sermons: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2022
SCRIPTURE: “When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.” – Psalms 126:1

In 2 Kings 6:3-7, the Bible presents an interesting account of the sons of the prophet’s well-meaning intention to enlarge their dwelling place and make it more habitable. To achieve this, they decided to go to the forest and cut woods for the project. They requested that Prophet Elisha should go with them, and he obliged.

While they were, felling trees, the axe head fell into the river. The son of the prophet lamented the loss of the axe head. This was because the axe head was borrowed and without it their work could not or their mission be accomplished. It was the most important tool for the work at hand.

Your axe head could be that cutting edge skill or talent that set you apart from others. It could be your anointing. It could be the spiritual gifts that make your ministry impactful. It is anything tangible or intangible, physical or ... MFM Daily Devotional December 30 2022

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/01/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/2023 / How God Connected Hannah To Her Miracle - God Gives The Barren Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.