Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,833 members, 7,938,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep (1140 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by MissIndependent(f): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Help I found this on my door step early in the morning what could it mean?

Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by Rightmindset: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Attach the pics
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by HeartlessMan: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2022
It means your towtow has reached its maximum thrust count and can no longer go further.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by fman(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2022
HeartlessMan:
It means your towtow has reached its maximum thrust count and can no longer go further.
I swear!
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by Zonefree(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Dispose the bird and clean your environment.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by Shalommy(f): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2022
You saw what? undecided
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by MissIndependent(f): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Rightmindset:
Attach the pics
File was too large I just attached it now...
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by Tokskob2008: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Isn't that a sick bird
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by Rightmindset: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2022
MissIndependent:

Dead or alive?
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by fman(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Shalommy:
You saw what? undecided
ya eye dey pain u?
Abit you no dey see!!
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by Shalommy(f): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2022
fman:
ya eye dey pain u? Abit you no dey see!!
Eye no pain me. Me i no see wetin una saw undecided
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by Shalommy(f): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Now that i see. Chaii cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by fman(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Shalommy:
Eye no pain me. Me i no see wetin una saw undecided
no be only saw!!!
Shalommy:
Now that i see. Chaii cheesy cheesy
U must be a clown
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by oteneaaron(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Don't start working yourself up by trying to finding to meaning to this.

Stop living in fear of the unknown - if you believe that the "God" you worship is all powerful, why should you be scared of little things such as these?

Throw the bird away, clean up your doorstep and relax your mind.

No one is trying to get at you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by LordReed(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2022
MissIndependent:

Nothing. Birds fall down and die all the time, it has happened in my front before.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by MissIndependent(f): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Rightmindset:

Dead or alive?
Dead
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by MissIndependent(f): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2022
oteneaaron:
Don't start working yourself up by trying to finding to meaning to this.

Stop living in fear of the unknown - if you believe that the "God" you worship is all powerful, why should you be scared of little things such as these?

Throw the bird away, clean up your doorstep and relax your mind.

No one is trying to get at you.

OK thanks smiley
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
MissIndependent:
It means a dead bird was found in front of your door. Remove the carcass and move on with your day. undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by MissIndependent(f): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It means a dead bird was found in front of your door. Remove the carcass and move on with your day. undecided
Ok
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by MissIndependent(f): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
undecided
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by MissIndependent(f): 1:09am On Dec 31, 2022
LordReed:

Nothing. Birds fall down and die all the time, it has happened in my front before.
OK thank smiley
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by Greatzeus(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2022
MissIndependent:
OK thank smiley
Your concern is not out of place,due to the environment (Nigeria) you find yourself. We know how evil hearted most Nigerians are,juju or voodoo is still rampant in Nigeria of today.
Nevertheless,don't panic it might be a harmless coincidence, probably the bird fell and died on your door step. Clean it up and move on like nothing happened. Fear is the enemy,don't entertain it.
Also don't mind those hypocrites making jest of the situation,acting woke online. If it happened to them,some of them would have shit their pants by now.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by MissIndependent(f): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Greatzeus:

Your concern is not out of place,due to the environment (Nigeria) you find yourself. We know how evil hearted most Nigerians are,juju or voodoo is still rampant in Nigeria of today.
Nevertheless,don't panic it might be a harmless coincidence, probably the bird fell and died on your door step. Clean it up and move on like nothing happened. Fear is the enemy,don't entertain it.
Also don't mind those hypocrites making jest of the situation,acting woke online. If it happened to them,some of them would have shit their pants by now.
Thank you smiley
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by Greatzeus(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
MissIndependent:
Thank you smiley
Welcome.Hope you eventually got into baby items business?
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by MissIndependent(f): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Greatzeus:

Welcome.Hope you eventually got into baby items business?
Yes thanks. Not just baby but other little stationary too
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by illicit(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2023
MissIndependent:

Hmmm this day last year

Did u eat d bird?
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by MissIndependent(f): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2023
grin grin grin

I threw it away. angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by illicit(m): 7:15am On Jan 06
MissIndependent:
grin grin grin

I threw it away. angry

😋
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Jan 06
MissIndependent:
grin grin grin I threw it away. angry
And hope you now see how there was no hidden meaning to the poor unfortunate thing being at your doorstep. lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by NiRfreak(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06
You are victorious....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep by MissIndependent(f): 4:03pm On Feb 09
Kobojunkie:
And hope you now see how there was no hidden meaning to the poor unfortunate thing being at your doorstep. lipsrsealed
grin

(1) (Reply)

When Cain Said Anyone Who Finds Him Will Kill Him, Who Was He Referring To? / Islam And Terrorism / Lets Pray For Infidel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.