Stats: 3,173,646 members, 7,889,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp (2582 Views)

Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG / Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested (2) (3) (4)

Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by Voice22: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2022
The Anambra State Police Command has arrested a 400-level student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka for allegedly masterminding the abd¥ction of his best friend.

The suspect, Ndome Godsent Ogar, from the department of medicine, was said to have kidn@pped his friend, a 300-level student from the department of Medical Laboratory.

Details of the incident are still sketchy but according to reports, Ndome and his gang demanded a N4million ransom, which was paid.

The suspect also reportedly kidn@pped a primary one pupil in Umuanuka Otolo Nnewi and a ransom of N700k was paid before the child was released.

However, he ran out of luck recently when he was nabbed by security operatives in the state.

This comes days after he flaunted bundles of cash online.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HYZnSVzmEg https://www.instagram.com/p/CmrOcyIttso/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=
Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by Rightmindset: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by SilverOrLead: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Evil
Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by LeoDeKing: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Ndome Godsent Ogar

Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by Franzinni: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
You see it's weak men that has the highest disposition for evil .. now he is caught, and the bitch in him has surfaced

That blow to his eye is not yet enough his face needs symmetry.

Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by adecz: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fulani conduct indiscriminate
highways kidnapping.❌❌

Amaka conduct targeted urban
areas kidnapping of people who
they know❗️❗️

Who is more wicked among
the two❓

Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by Samakus(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
90% of those into fraud and unclean money will always oppress the genuine, legitimate hardworking people via social media.

That's why anything I see on social media no dey freak me.

Person wey dey work hard, legitimately dey feed himself na boss

Meanwhile, UNN GRADUATES, I guarantee 7days processing and delivery of your Undergraduate and postgraduate transcripts.

Chat me on WhatsApp via my signature. Testimonies in my thread

Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by Nicepoker(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
The dude is from northern cross River

Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by Rik500k(m): 2:01am On Dec 31, 2022
adecz:

Fulani conduct indiscriminate
highways kidnapping.❌❌

Amaka conduct targeted urban
areas kidnapping of people who
they know❗️❗️

Who is more wicked among
the two❓
you just had to display bigotry and tribalistic tendencies if not you would have known he's not an Igbo person .

Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by poshestmina(f): 3:23am On Dec 31, 2022
People that make money legitimately won't bother showing off on social media .

Know this and know peace!

Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by shortIGBOman: 5:02am On Dec 31, 2022
This is how rich IGBO People made their wealth. grin

Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by nedekid: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2022
That why when I see folks display wealth on social media, I tell people not to get moved, rather ask what they do for a living before you celebrate them.
The other day one wrote and showed pictures that in 1 year, he built a house, bought a car etc all from nothing. While he could have won the lottery or bet naija to make it possible, or done some contact, dashed lots of dollars by some rich relative, we know it is unlikely.
Another young lady was said to have presented 3 suvs including a bullet proof one to her hubby during their wedding. How did she get the money? Meanwhile our people de "tap blessings".
This is wrong! We have to learn to celebrate wealth with enterprise.
Anyway, shebi our emilokan 2023 has not been able to explain how a salary earner turned 2400$ salary to 1.8m$ and then became the richest man in Africa, all without a factory, business, accounting firm, no contract, (according to him). By 2023, which mouth will efcc use to arrest a young man driving a gwaggon without any source of income. When oga patapata sef no fit show source of income?
Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by dettolgel: 7:26am On Dec 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:
This is how rich IGBO People made their wealth. grin

You see yourself displaying your ignorance online.

Travel out of that hole where you live you won't then pick a book and read you refused. grin

If you had done any of those you would have been aware that that name is not an Igbo name. grin
Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by shortIGBOman: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2022
dettolgel:

Travel out of that hole where you live you won't then pick a book and read you refused. grin

If you had done any of those you would have been aware that that name is not an Igbo name. grin

He is IGBO and that's how all wealthy IGBO Men made their wealth.
Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by dettolgel: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:

He is IGBO and that's how all wealthy IGBO Men made their wealth.

Is that how the Igbo man you took your girl friend made his wealth? grin
Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by shortIGBOman: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
dettolgel:

Is that how the Igbo man you took your girl friend made his wealth? grin

If any IGBO man fit take my Girlfriend, I will kiii myself. Igbo men wey no dey fit date young ladies.
Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by dettolgel: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:

If any IGBO man fit take my Girlfriend, I will kiii myself. Igbo men wey no dey fit date young ladies.

Igbo men don't date liabilities grin
Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by ResidentMUMU: 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by Joeyfizzo: 3:19am On Jan 01, 2023
dettolgel:

85% of Ibo people make money illegally....know this n know serious peace
Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by dettolgel: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
85% of Ibo people make money illegally....know this n know serious peace

This is new you for your to progress and successfully utilise new opportunities you have to do the following:

1. Purge yourself of hatred and backstabbing

2. Read a lot of good materials, learn as much as you can from people around so as to ensure a positive growth in your life and be open minded

By the end of the year come back and thank me.
Re: Days After Flaunting Money Online, UNIZIK Student Arrested For Allegedly Kidn@pp by NaijaCover(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
poshestmina:
People that make money legitimately won't bother showing off on social media .

Know this and know peace!

Go And Sit Down, Say the one, that you know.

Injustice: See what American man did to this man fron congo (graphic) / Warning: People Should Be Very Careful Of This (see Pics) / People Gather To Watch Man & Married Woman Trapped During S*x (see Photos)