Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,684 members, 7,948,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

2023: With PDP Nigerians Will Not Be Hungry – Okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: With PDP Nigerians Will Not Be Hungry – Okowa (271 Views)

Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG / PDP, Nigerians Mocks Buhari, APC, Says “ibom Air Is Here, Where Is Nigeria Air?” / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: With PDP Nigerians Will Not Be Hungry – Okowa by Acechief: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Vice-Presidential Candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Governor of Delta State, Ifeanyi Okowa has urged Nigerians to vote Atiku Abubakar and all PDP candidates in the 2023 elections to ensure that prevailing hunger, poverty and insecurity in the country were

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/2023-with-pdp-nigerians-will-not-be-hungry-okowa/

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Begins Plans To Run Government / How Do I Collect My PVC? / Tinubu To Igbos..it Is Only When Vote For Me That You Share In The National Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.