Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,806 members, 7,905,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:51 PM

Men, Learn To Respect Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Learn To Respect Ladies (828 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Do Guys Respect Ladies More Than Their Fellow Ladies Do? My Experience / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by theInfinity: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2022
I have noticed that men in this part of the world do not respect ladies. A good example is a employer who want to give a lady a job but will first demand sex or the husband who feels the wife is a sex object and for child bearing or men who goes into a lady's dm and start initiating sexual talks, asking for naughty video calls and nudes. All these and many more are what women face from the male folks everyday. Women are special and demand respect from men from this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by Zonefree(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2022
There's nothing special about women, don't be a fool!

5 Likes

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by theInfinity: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
I hope there are also nothing special in your mother and your sisters too.
Zonefree:
There's nothing special about women, don't be a fool!

6 Likes

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by Justbehave(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
theInfinity:
I have noticed that men in this part of the world do not respect ladies. A good example is a employer who want to give a lady a job but will first demand sex or the husband who feels the wife is a sex object and for child bearing or men who goes into a lady's dm and start initiating sexual talks, asking for naughty video calls and nudes. All these and many more are what women face from the male folks everyday. Women are special and demand respect from men from this part of the world.
Are you a transgender?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by Jeon(f): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
No, They can't /won't unless she's like their Mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by Nicepoker(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Op who made you their spoke person.
Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by Oxala17: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
theInfinity:

You got to make up your mind.on the things you want, do you want respect, or you want your pussy sucked?

You can't have both hahaha
Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by virginprincess(f): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
kiss kiss kiss,op you are very correct,Africa men don't truely know the worth and value of women,many of them need to be properly educated when it comes to women matter.
Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by theInfinity: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
With all due respect, does this comment of yours make sense to you.
Oxala17:

You got to make up your mind.on the things you want, do you want respect, or you want your pussy sucked?

You can't have both hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by PerfectStranger(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nigerian girls don’t need respect. They can’t even earned one.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by virginprincess(f): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
theInfinity:
I hope there are also nothing special your mother and your sisters too.
grin grin,Zonefree,why didn't you agree with the op when he said there is nothing special about your female relatives,why did you keep shut?Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by Truvelisback(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
theInfinity:
So, u think men don't face disrespect from women, right? As for sex b4 offering ladies job, i hate it. As for the sex object or Child bearing sake, that's what many of them are. That is the result of Liability to men. Only a very few of them are Helpmeet.

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by Truvelisback(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin,Zonefree,why didn't you agree with the op when he said there is nothing special about your female relatives,why did you keep shut?Nonsense.
You ehn! grin
Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by benqo01(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
theInfinity:

WHEN U USE THE WORD SPECIAL IT MAKES U LOOK STUPID

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by Solofresh2: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
kiss kiss kiss,op you are very correct,Africa men don't truely know the worth and value of women,many of them need to be properly educated when it comes to women matter.
A woman who is meant to be respected will be respected
Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by Solofresh2: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
All humans deserve some respect irrespective of the gender
But if you proof you don't deserve respect then you don't deserve it
Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by theInfinity: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
His comment is a good example of the disrespect I am referring to. How can a human being say that there is nothing special about women, yet same woman carried him in the womb for good 9months, nurtured and made so much sacrifice for him, just for him to be better person in the society and he will now come here to make such comment. His sisters will also get married and men will also say to his face, "There is nothing special about your sisters." What is good for Greece is good for Uganda.
virginprincess:

4 Likes

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by virginprincess(f): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
You ehn! grin
Honestly i expected him to say he agrees fully with the op that there is nothing special about his mother and sister since they are women but he just kept shut like that,seriously i'm disappointed in that Zonefree of a guy,it obivious he isn't a true alpha male/redpiller,guy just proven to be a simp cheesy cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by marlow1962(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
How do you want someone to respect u, wen u can’t even have little respect for urself?

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by theInfinity: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
So what makes many of the women liabilities in marriage?
Truvelisback:
So, u think men don't face disrespect from women, right? As for sex b4 offering ladies job, i hate it. As for the sex object or Child bearing sake, that's what many of them are. That is the result of Liability to men. Only a very few of them are Helpmeet.

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by qtguru(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Last I checked, women get more benefits from men than women
Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by virginprincess(f): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
theInfinity:
His comment is a good example of the disrespect I am referring to. How can a human being say that there is nothing special about women, yet same woman carried him in the womb for good 9months, nurtured and made so much sacrifice for him, just for him to be better person in the society and he will now come here to make such comment. His sisters will also get married and men will also say to his face, "There is nothing special about your sisters." What is good for Greece is good for Uganda.
Op,you don't understand Zonefree is an alpha male/redpiller,redpillers are not build to love women no matter the role she plays in his life,the truth is that i'm even disappointed in him,he just let you defeat him like that,i expected him to reply you with his full chest and admit that there is nothing special about his mother,then he would have truely proven to be an alpha male.

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by virginprincess(f): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Solofresh2:
Not in Africa,Africa men don't have respect for women no matter her class or position in life,they see women as inferior.

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by BigYash: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Op na woman when respect herself them dey respect.. When most of them turned them selves to toys that people play with,you come say make I dey respect toy? You dey whyn me ni?
Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by Truvelisback(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
theInfinity:
So what makes many of the women liabilities in marriage?
U know what i am saying. Many of them are self-centered and selfish. And they aren't supportive in relationship/marriage even with the little they earn. This has made relationship/marriage a burden to men. Some of them don't even have skill or jobs doing. As a lady, u don't expect men to do everything or almost everything for u. Gone are the days when men will do everything for u.
Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by Solofresh2: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Not in Africa,Africa men don't have respect for women no matter her class or position in life,they see women as inferior.
It is not continent wise,it is an individual thing.To me, respect is reciprocal
Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by virginprincess(f): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Solofresh2:
It is not continent wise,it is an individual thing.To me, respect is reciprocal
True,but many of your fellow men your countrymen especially don't have the kind of mentality you have,their own is women are not to be respected because they are under us.

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by theInfinity: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
The solution is very simple. Narrow down what you want in a woman, if she doesn't have what you are looking for, then move on not to date/marry her and start complaining and start disrespecting her. By the time that lady find out there is something she is lacking, she will work on herself.
Truvelisback:
U know what i am saying. Many of them are self-centered and selfish. And they aren't supportive in relationship/marriage even with the little they earn. This has made relationship/marriage a burden to men. Some of them don't even have skill or jobs doing. As a lady, u don't expect men to do everything or almost everything for u. Gone are the days when men will do everything for u.

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
theInfinity:
Why should I respect them?
Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by theInfinity: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
I wanted to respond to you until I saw the last 3 letters of your name.
DONFRANSKID:

Why should I respect them?

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
theInfinity:
I wanted to respond to you until I saw the last 3 letters of your name.
Oh! Nice once with your primitive sense of reasoning.
You want to form maturity but you ended up replying me.
You stinking old man.
Re: Men, Learn To Respect Ladies by Truvelisback(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
theInfinity:
The solution is very simple. Narrow down what you want in a woman, if she doesn't have what you are looking for, then move on not to date/marry her and start complaining and start disrespecting her. By the time that lady find out there is something she is lacking, she will work on herself.
Do women respect men? Don't women disrespect men? U are just only the interest of women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Native Doctor Dies After Having S£x With Pastor Wife In Ekiti State / Thread To Share Tales From My First Daybreak Romp With Tracy / Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.