Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Why does it start from one month instead of ten months? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why does it start from one month instead of ten months? (394 Views)

Woman 'finds Out That Her Husband Of TEN MONTHS Is Actually A Woman / Please, What Is Bridal Shower And When Did It Start Becoming A Nigerian Thing / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why does it start from one month instead of ten months? by phoebelove(f): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.
I want you to answer this question.
Normally,we spend 9 months in the womb abi? When we are born and it gets to one month,why does it not continue from ten months?. It now looks as if we are nothing in the nine months. undecided
Wat do you think?
Re: Why does it start from one month instead of ten months? by phoebelove(f): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2022
I'm waiting
Re: Why does it start from one month instead of ten months? by khingTony(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2022
phoebelove:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.
I want you to answer this question.
Normally,we spend 9 months in the womb abi? When we are born and it gets to one month,why does it not continue from ten months?. It now looks as if we are nothing in the nine months. undecided
Wat do you think?
it’s called ‘birthday’ not ‘conception’ day

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Sweet” – Man Shows Off His Beautiful Physically Challenged Woman (video) / Powerful Spiritual Cleansing To Remove Bad Luck / Akwa Ibom Isong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.