Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

Good Girl No Dey Pay!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Girl No Dey Pay!! (4333 Views)

Yahoo No Dey Pay Again Na Girls Dey Use Their Head Dey Carry Am Now / Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rayban25:

That my mom was a prostitute dosent mean i should end up like her..spits.
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Truvelisback(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:
To an extent, she's right.
As a decent and morally upright person, you will suffer so much before you make it, if you do.
If you're just starting out without any connections, especially as a lady, you will be expected to give sex for the slightest, tiniest favours.
You will struggle harder than your female friends and wonder why you have almost nothing to show for it, because responsibility and bills will almost choke the oxygen out of you.
You will wonder why your colleague working and earning same amount of salary as you is changing wigs, expensive ones like tissue paper, meanwhile you cant even buy 20k weavon blend.
And you will be tempted. Because you know you have what they have, but yet uprightness is not paying.
Let's not lie to ourselves that "one day" because except you can get out of this country, as a decent lady without any rich family members, sugar daddy or connections, you may keep scraping your mouth on the ground for a long time.
The Road to the Top, is from down. Na Oju Kokoro dey do u.

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
I said what I said, guys.
If it pains you go and drink acid.

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by brain54(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
GofuckYourself:

She is a serpant of the Shadow..know this and understand the world is in a spiritual warfare.

I do not doubt you!
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by UpdatesiOS147(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Another Clitocurrency exchanger have dropped a format
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:
I said what I said, guys.
If it pains you go and drink acid.

Unlike you we actually have bright futures..so I hope you've gotten the cheap attention you wanted

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rayban25:

Can you imagine how foolish the OP is..shes actually blaming God for being an olosho?.wow
That is what most Nigerian girls are good at
Oloshoism
Ashawo
Entitlement mentality
always playing victim card because they are women.

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by baretalk: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Olosho no be work.

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by brain54(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rayban25:

Even with her groundnut boobs she still get mouth grin
Make I run go look…
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
brain54:

Make I run go look…
Seen something you like?
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by brain54(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:

Seen something you like?
lipsrsealed
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
brain54:

lipsrsealed
Cat got your tongue?
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by brain54(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:

Cat got your tongue?
Nope…

I just don’t like groundnuts!

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
brain54:

Nope…

I just don’t like groundnuts!
K
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by brain54(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:

K
You look good though…

But it’s not everything you consider on social media. Some will lead you astray.

The the right things always and work smart and when it’s your time a way will surely be open on to you.

Sorry if I made or insinuated any derogatory comment about your PERSON!

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by benqo01(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
OLOSHO DON DROP EPISTLES FOR HER FELLOW OLOSHO TO FEAST ON

2 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Smartguyboy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
So the only way for a lady without good family background to make it in life is by sleeping with sugar daddy and olosho?
I pity some men who will end up marrying such lady .

2 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
brain54:

You look good though…

But it’s not everything you consider on social media. Some will lead you astray.

The the right things always and work smart and when it’s your time a way will surely be open on to you.

Sorry if I made or insinuated any derogatory comment about your PERSON!

You dey advice damaged goods?..you dey fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Nyascobar1414: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
And a real man(SIMP) will marry this one.. The f00l might even collect loans to marry this one..

I pity Real men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by jelel6: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
If you rely on the men to finance your lifestyle, who will the men rely on?

Instead of you and your Tiktok mentor demanding 'scrumbs' from men, what's stopping you from eating directly from the source - like the men do?

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by brain54(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rayban25:

You dey advice damaged goods?..you dey fvck up.
Sometimes wen you flog pikin with right hand na you go still draw am close with left hand pet am!
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by chandini435: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Go and sleep.Go and sleep....
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by zabson(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nonexisting1:
As long as there are oloshos like her, Ogun state will always be in the news. After all, ritualists are citizens of this country just like everyone out there and they have the right to go about their normal businesses as well.

grin shocked
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:
And you will be tempted. Because you know you have what they have, but yet uprightness is not paying.
Let's not lie to ourselves that "one day" because except you can get out of this country, as a decent lady without any rich family members, sugar daddy or connections, you may keep scraping your mouth on the ground for a long time.
While I don't believe the method suggested is necessarily the only way for females, I do believe the "good girl" mindset needs to be done away with completely. undecided

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Blupen(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:

You'll need to die first before going to hell.
Guess what? Poverty is worse than death
Lols he won't understand stop beating yourself up, are you okay??
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Blupen(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
GofuckYourself:

She is a serpant of the Shadow..know this and understand the world is in a spiritual warfare.

Am having this strong feeling that you are right, but how did you know this??
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Nazgul: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:
To an extent, she's right.
As a decent and morally upright person, you will suffer so much before you make it, if you do.
If you're just starting out without any connections, especially as a lady, you will be expected to give sex for the slightest, tiniest favours.
You will struggle harder than your female friends and wonder why you have almost nothing to show for it, because responsibility and bills will almost choke the oxygen out of you.
You will wonder why your colleague working and earning same amount of salary as you is changing wigs, expensive ones like tissue paper, meanwhile you cant even buy 20k weavon blend.
There are good girls all over the country who are contented with the little they have. Many are married supporting their husbands in the little way they can.

If you choose to play the whóre it's your choice, don't blame it on anyone. Today we have female MDs of banks, female VC of universities, Female Senators and reps members...etc. if you're hardworking there's always a reward for you.

But you must learn contentment. If you can't afford an iPhone, there are cheaper Android phones that would serve you well, if you can't afford expensive clothes, go to yaba railway, girls go there to pick cheap clothes and shoes and still look good in them.

There's no excuse for whatever path you choose to follow in life.

3 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by stacyadams: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Toto dey work 365 days a year,no vacations, no holidays ,no rest,until owner of toto die before toto go rest grin
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Dec 31, 2022
Nazgul:
There's no excuse for whatever path you choose to follow in life.
If she chooses a path of her own in life, is she expected to have it judged or justified by you or anyone though? undecided
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:20am On Dec 31, 2022
shocked Na so good/bad girl replace hardworking/praying girl. Laziness don get mask. What would expect from a generation that spends the entirety of it's resources on smartphones...of course all answers to their life challenges would come from the phones (bad counsel, generous 'sugar daddies', 'hookups', nudes for cash, twerking bumbums and all manners of retrogresive imbibed traits. God cannot be mocked. But the truth be told, our youth are getting more entitled and over dependent and the elders.. myopic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? / t / When You Are 9 Month Pregnant And Expecting Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.