Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,678 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors (605 Views)

Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election / Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together / The Useless Governors Of The South Eastern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors by kingsways: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
I mean just look at Ortom, Ikpeazu, and Ugwuanyi. In terms of any real achievement, these are most probably some of the worst Governors ever in the history of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors by Windscribe: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pain.....

2 Likes

Re: The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors by AtikuOkowa: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Like atracts like

I think AYU is that filtre paper that PDP uses to filtre out the most useless and boring members of hers.

Look at even those backing them,they are all bunch of expired members looking for where to lean against.

Bode Geoge,Johna Jang

hhhh
Re: The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors by Meagainstthem: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Cry moregrin

2 Likes

Re: The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors by confluence: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ugwuanyi even tried. Someone like Ortom and Ikpeazu just de make me wonder, what magic they will use and inform their people to vote for APC.
kingsways:
I mean just look at Ortom, Ikpeazu, and Ugwuanyi. In terms of any real achievement, these are most probably some of the worst Governors ever in the history of Nigeria
Re: The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors by Kyase(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
kingsways:

Especially Ortom
Re: The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors by Kyase(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
confluence:
Ugwuanyi even tried. Someone like Ortom and Ikpeazu just de make me wonder, what magic they will use and inform their people to vote for APC.

Orton is supporting Obi
Re: The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors by confluence: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Am surprised oo, with all the destruction Fulani people are killing his people every day, he better remain neutral or support Peter Obi
Kyase:

Orton is supporting Obi
Re: The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors by asanausana91: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
If adeleke can win without those useless 5 governors, then I don't see any reason Atiku will not win without them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors by BATified2023: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
kingsways:
this thing pain igbos asweardown
Re: The G5 - A Gathering Of Some Of The Most Useless Governors by yomexp(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
This thing really pain una well well o grin

(1) (Reply)

Kwara: For Supporting Osuwa Mov't ,police Goes After Top Okada Riders In Ilorin / 4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients / For Obidients Urging OBI To Focus Only in the North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.