Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,309 members, 7,971,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Experience With Envious Neighbors - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Experience With Envious Neighbors (697 Views)

Come Become Neighbors With Funke Akindele At HOSANNA GARDENS ELEKO!!! / Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting / Man puts barb wire around his balcony to prevent neighbors from sitting casually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Envious Neighbors by Deeprooted: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
So God blessed me and I decided to get a land in a developing area of the city.

To the Glory of God, my house was completed within 3 months. From foundation to roof and furnishing.

There was a day I was returning from work only to find an empty bottle of L&Z yorghort at my gate, after trashing it, I politely asked my neighbors if it was mistakenly thrown there. That's all!

Boom! The wife jumped out with a loud voice that they too will complete their house and fence it the way I did mine so that all these rubbish will be over. The husband was trying to calm her down but it all fell on deaf ears. The husband later came to apologise. That her statement left me dumbfounded.
Lo and behold, it was their son who threw it out there.

Another was a neighbor who kept on complaining of my fence being too tall and taking up too much space.

How do you guys keep up in such a neighborhood?

Remember, I never lived flamboyant lifestyle despite God's grace and favor.
I had to rule out tarring our close without taking a dime from anyone because that may attract more attention.

Dear Nairalanders, do you suggest I go ahead with the tarring of the close? Less than 1.8m will fix it.
Re: My Experience With Envious Neighbors by otipoju(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
I want to know wetin happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Envious Neighbors by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Don't tar it. Infact hide yourself to live long for yourself and family.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Envious Neighbors by Deeprooted: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
LalaPrincess:
Don't tar it. Infact hide yourself to live long for yourself and family.

Thanks Sis

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Envious Neighbors by yomi007k(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Na so blqck man dey behave especially when they sense you are more successful than they are.

Just ignore them and deal with them "formally".

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Envious Neighbors by Mercury12(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Don't tar the road o.
Except the house owners there are ready to contribute towards the project else don't do it.
This level of toxicity from them should make you avoid them and even make your fence higher and with security barb wire on it.
Man I hate jealous and noisy neighbors.
Don't hesitant to invite the police anytime any of those busy bodies neighbors overstep their boundaries.
So you simply have to teach people how you want to be treated.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Envious Neighbors by Deeprooted: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mercury12:
Don't tar the road o.
Except the house owners there are ready to contribute towards the project else don't do it.
This level of toxicity from them should make you avoid them and even make your fence higher and with security barb wire on it.
Man I hate jealous and noisy neighbors.
Don't hesitant to invite the police anytime any of those busy bodies neighbors overstep their boundaries.
So you simply have to teach people how you want to be treated.

I love this
Re: My Experience With Envious Neighbors by Deeprooted: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
yomi007k:
Na so blqck man dey behave especially when they sense you are more successful than they are.

Just ignore them and deal with them "formally".

Noted with thanks
Re: My Experience With Envious Neighbors by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Deeprooted:

Thanks Sis
You are welcome. Better safe than sorry. Jejely move out of that place into your own house. Matter of fact avoid them at all cost. Stay prayed up. Congratulations on your new house. May such good blessings be ours. Ase.
Re: My Experience With Envious Neighbors by Athina1982(f): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Deeprooted:
So God blessed me and I decided to get a land in a developing area of the city.

To the Glory of God, my house was completed within 3 months. From foundation to roof and furnishing.

There was a day I was returning from work only to find an empty bottle of L&Z yorghort at my gate, after trashing it, I politely asked my neighbors if it was mistakenly thrown there. That's all!

Boom! The wife jumped out with a loud voice that they too will complete their house and fence it the way I did mine so that all these rubbish will be over. The husband was trying to calm her down but it all fell on deaf ears. The husband later came to apologise. That her statement left me dumbfounded.
Lo and behold, it was their son who threw it out there.

Another was a neighbor who kept on complaining of my fence being too tall and taking up too much space.

How do you guys keep up in such a neighborhood?

Remember, I never lived flamboyant lifestyle despite God's grace and favor.
I had to rule out tarring our close without taking a dime from anyone because that may attract more attention.

Dear Nairalanders, do you suggest I go ahead with the tarring of the close? Less than 1.8m will fix it.

contact 08037111012 he should be to help u track her down
Re: My Experience With Envious Neighbors by Kobicove(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Athina1982:
contact 08037111012 he should be to help u track her down

Track who down?

Na wetin you dey talk sef?

(1) (Reply)

Best Offers On Properties & Other Investments / Abuja Hot Properties / Property In Sango Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.