Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,559 members, 7,921,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:29 PM

Qnet’s Contribution To Entrepreneurship - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Qnet’s Contribution To Entrepreneurship (278 Views)

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. / Is Qnet Company A Scam ? Please Help Me / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qnet’s Contribution To Entrepreneurship by Maryimafidon: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
QNET is one of the world’s largest direct selling and E-commerce companies. As a brand, QNET has positioned itself as a company that cares about the financial literacy of young people. This they proved through the launch of their financial literacy programme, FinGreen.

The initiative equips participants with financial literacy and entrepreneurial and employability skills, skills that can be used to grow in the business world. It is one thing to be interested in starting a business, but it is another thing for the business to grow without the knowledge of the necessary skills.

QNET also supports entrepreneurship through the opportunities the company offers. When individuals sign up as distributors, QNET provides an excellent opportunity to become entrepreneurs and earn a decent income through product sales. With QNET, you only need to buy and sell some of their products, promote them and encourage others to do the same. You will then receive a commission on every sale you make. Several people have earned an extra living to take care of their families thanks to the direct selling module QNET adopts.

(1) (Reply)

16 Takeaway Lessons That Will Help You Improve And 10x Your Income In 2023 / How Lucrative Is Construction Project Management In 2023? / The Latest Games In The Mega888 Apk Make Gamblers Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.