Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,361 members, 7,967,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:25 PM

Think About This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Think About This. (255 Views)

#ENDSARS: What Do You Think About This Cartoon? / What The People Of Middlebelt Of Nigeria Think About The Yorubas.(photos) / What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think About This. by Ibechris2: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
The presidential seat in Aso Rock is the most powerful altar in Nigeria....

Your destiny is 95% controlled by the decisions made by anyone occupying that seat.

This will awaken some...

Do you know that the President of Nigeria has the constitutional power to choose who lives or who dies?

Are you aware that the struggle for Aso Rock is first of all a struggle to control Our Military. The president can decide to activate military operations in any part of the country at his own discretion.

Imagine giving such power to a ticket with the same religious views. There will be no balance & checks. A Boko Haram terrorist will be set free while political or even religious enemies can be destroyed.

The president and the vice president should never come from the same religion.... I will never support a Christian-Christian ticket because that's insensitive to our Muslim brothers and could threaten our national security and stability and I will also never support a Muslim Muslim ticket because that's also dangerous to our national security.

If you make this mistake, your country may not recover from it in another 50 years.

Take note of everyone supporting this injustice - hold them responsible if you suddenly discover that religious intolerance has increased resulting to instability in the remaining peaceful regions if by any chance their ticket ends up on the seat. God forbid. But 2023 is a critical year for your destiny. This is not a time to campaign for your party - they will leave you behind after the elections.

If you don't choose well, this could be the best Christmas you will ever have in Nigeria. The next Christmas seasons are not promised - security, economically and religious freedom.

If they take me out before then, you will at least remember I warned you.

Beware of a religiously insensitive ticket - it is a red flag.

Think �.

~ Charles Awuzie
Re: Think About This. by muyico(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
We christians werent fool, but God knw d best

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku? / Please You Guys Should Free Obasanjo, Obi's Victory Will Be A Landslide / It's High Time...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.