Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,801 members, 7,915,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

What If The NCC Came Up And Said "ONE PERSON TO ONE SIM CARD" - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What If The NCC Came Up And Said "ONE PERSON TO ONE SIM CARD" (728 Views)

Poll: IF YOU HAD TO CHOSE JUST ONE SIM/LINE WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE

MTN: 60% (3 votes)
AIRTEL: 0% (0 votes)
GLOBACOM: 20% (1 vote)
VISAFONE: 0% (0 votes)
ETISALAT: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Landline Desktop Phone Works With Any GSM SIM Card. / 7 Inch Tablet PC With Sim card, bluetooth, For Sale / One Sim Card- One World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If The NCC Came Up And Said "ONE PERSON TO ONE SIM CARD" by Telcompare: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
I recently recently received a spam mail that read NCC just introduced a regulatory rule that states ONE PERSON TO ONE SIM CARD.At first impulse i wrote it off as bogus and unbelievable , but then it hit me, what if just what if the NCC introduces such law,what if i was forced to choose one of my current three lines to have just one,one line that will facilitate and cater for all my needs and requirements ranging from call tariffs, mobile INTERNET,special offers which telecommunication line will be the best would it be MTN, GLOBACOM, AIRTEL, STARCOMMS, VISAFONE, or ETISALAT.

This indeed will be a daunting task,a choice that leaves you digging to deep with the fear of not making the right choice.

So i ask if you were told to pick one of the many service lines which would you pick.

Re: What If The NCC Came Up And Said "ONE PERSON TO ONE SIM CARD" by farleft: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
Hmm, I'd probably pick Glo since they have the cheapest local SMS and International rates (at least until October 11). Actual numbers are at http://nairaperminute.com

(full disclosure: I'm the developer of the site)

(1) (Reply)

Any Symbian Phone For Sale Around Ikare Or Akure Ondo State -08138974669 / Relatively New 42 Inc Lg Plasma Tv For Sale At N80k / Petroluem Economics,visit Our Website Www.og-softskills.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.