Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,746 members, 7,895,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Make Over 150k Monthly Distributing Our Practical Chemistry Textbook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Make Over 150k Monthly Distributing Our Practical Chemistry Textbook (1235 Views)

Ericsson Distributing Free Laptops! / How To Make Over 150k This Month: (a Must See) / Free Reportz On How To Make 150k Monthly By Becoming Foreign Schools Agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Over 150k Monthly Distributing Our Practical Chemistry Textbook by kalikatel: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2011
Modify message
I Remember Seating In The Chemistry Lab Years Ago Without Any Answer To The Questions Confronting Me…

I wished I knew This Secret Many Years Ago… It was a revelation for me when I discovered it

"It showed me exactly the Simplicity and Painless Form Of Solving Complex Practical Chemistry Problems… Even A DULL-HEAD Can automatically become a genius in Chemistry if he has access to this secret.”

If a classroom or an audience filled with HUNGRY PEOPLE and pockets stuffed with cash is what you want, pay close attention to the following. It's some good news for you.

I once know a man who presently is on wheel Chair, made millions for himself and his clients, left the world a legacy. They can him Ababio.

He Wrote Down All of His
SECRETS into This AMAZING Book

It is the most often recommended book for secondary school student and first year undergraduate writing in the history of chemistry.

Years ago I stumbled across a secret that could get anyone to understand how to assimilate, digest, solve complex chemistry question especially in the laboratory. I got the SYSTEM and rights to this system and sold out some of the book even before they were ever printed. After I ran out to the people I sold it to requesting them to collect their money so I could sell the book at a VERY EXPENSIVE PRICE. Actually, nobody was willing to return the book to me because they also discovered a secret inside the book. But most people wouldn't part with this system, even for $100.00!!!

This book is too important for chemistry students and teachers to limit access to it. Many who needed it were not buying because of the price. I thought it should be selling for a much more reasonable price, even if some people were willing to pay the higher price.

Recently, I published a few copies of this system that I can sell for about what I was selling them before.

Who knows how long they'll last on the shelf? I hope forever. But just in case, but I know that it would not last any minute on the shelf. I bet that if you visit National Library In Yaba, you won’t see more than 10 of the books… it’s a HOT CAKE!

What's the difference between this book and any other practical chemistry textbook? This book has three more chapters but less pages. That means, the book went above the normal yet reduces in pages. What that simply means is that the book has been compressed in the most simplified form.

It Is Recommended Reading By Every
Chemistry Experts I've Known

I once got a request from a highly placed Industrial Chemist for a copy to be sent to his villa in Lagos. Top Professors and Secondary Schools teachers recommend it highly. Even those who failed in their bid to pursue a career in Industrial chemistry wished they had this book at their disposal when starting out, they would not have ran away from the field. The list goes on.

In my opinion there is no better book on practical Chemistry than Practical Chemistry Made Easy: Step-By-Step Guide To Solving Complex Chemistry Problems. All credible experts agree.

And, the really exciting news is,

What It Can Do for YOU

Right now, I am looking for 36 people who will share the profits of this book with me. I am not a very greedy person, I am only looking for those individuals who imagine feeding the HUNGRY Science Students of Nigeria whilst making so much money from the generosity. The truth of the matter is that I know that this book is VERY IMPORTANT AND EASY to sell but to achieve my goal in the fastest way possible I need to inculcate a team of Major Distributors of this book.

That is the reason I putting this piece together.

SIDE NOTE FOR SCHOOL OWNERS: You already have a major market if you own a secondary school that has science students.

Let's Go On,

Let me quickly Tell You What Partnering with me To Distribute this Book Entails…

• You Will Own an ID card and a certificate that shows you have the right to distribute this system within a particular location.

• You Will Have access to earn Over 150k or more stresslessly every months.

Who Is This Book Actually For?
****Secondary school student who are finding it difficult to enjoy chemistry as a subject

****Undergraduate who need to master the art of chemistry

****Teachers who are looking for the easiest and simplest method of imparting their students with knowledge of chemistry

This Book Contains…
• The prime motives of chemistry and how to use it to be relevant in life

• The first thing a student must do when he/she enters the chemistry lab regardless of where the lab is located.

• How a student can make his teachers happy by understanding the essentials in chemistry.

• How to get your peers to want to help you in the laboratory and get good marks in the process.

• About a collection of questions on practical chemistry that has made several students failed and few pass chemistry. What every chemistry student MUST HAVE.

• How is it that a science textbook that sells ideas in huge volumes can be just as successful as this one?

• How to use the laboratory and keep it in the best condition that makes you the envy of your teacher.

• How chemistry teachers think when dealing with students

If You Think This Is Something Every Student Should Have, Then I’m Making You This One-Time Offer… An Opportunity To Join Me In Spreading This Book Across The Length and breadth of Nigeria as A Major Distributor.

I’m giving this unique and exclusive opportunity to only 36 people and when I have them, the doors will be closed perhaps forever to those who choose to withdraw. So, you better take the chance while you still have it, because you might regret turning your back on this opportunity.

To join my inside Circle of Friends, Call , or

That’s my offer… it is now up to you.

Cheers,

Ifeanyi L.

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Respond To Some Irritating And Boring Facebook Status Updates / Photos: 6-man Gang Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State / Black Mystery Woman Causes National Concern As She Travels Across America Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.