Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu (32935 Views)

My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Benmob: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

And you think with free and fair election Obi will win?. If that should be the case, will YORUBA leave their own and vote for other tribe? Something you Igbos will never do.
but dey did it for Obasanjo (south west)and yaradu (north) , Jonathan (south south).
It seem u were kid then,when all diz happen.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by pressplay411(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
JoeNL22:

See rubbish talk!.....but you can insult obi. A man without political structure. Don't worry. We will tell you that sane Nigerians through obi are the structure.

Does PO qualify as a Senior citizen in the political architecture of Nigeria?
On the contrary, he's the babe among the 4 major aspirants.

Though I don't subscribe to online bullying and mud-slinging, obidient online trolls make it difficult to support PO.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Enemyofpeace: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
All I want from Buhari next year is free and fear election.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Tonycart: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
What has obidients done that APC did not so 8yrs ago. Sometimes I think alot of Nigerians have forgotten so soon how APC attacked Jonathan during his tenure. Even atiku was among those that attacked Jonathan.

lhordspy:
Very true.
Something this political Amateur Obidients are unaware of.

Politics is not and never an aggressive or Do-or-Die contest. If you go around insulting, and cursing everyone. You attract much negativity to yourself. I wish these kids can learn.

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by SlavaUkraini: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
badoh:

Shut up. Everything to you is Tinubu. If you don't like him, vote for another candidate and stop this hatred, at least he's not forcing you to vote for him

Tell your Papa to Shut up his gutter mouth when next you see him....

Tinubu is the main Architect of the suffering and agony that Nigerians are going through and will always receive fire Online...

Only a Beast like you would be disturbed when the truth about Tinubu is exposed...

But you guys have forgotten so soon what you did to Goodluck Jonathan before the 2015 elections...

Jonathan was roasted by Tinubu and his co-travellers like you....

It is pay back time...

What goes around comes around...

Niger Deltans have not forgotten nor forgiven him for his Treachery against his fellow southerner
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by SlavaUkraini: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Toosure70:
Omo alaileko.

Oma kwassia
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.

Politics is not and never an aggressive or Do-or-Die contest. If you go around insulting, and cursing everyone. You attract much negativity to yourself. I wish these kids can learn.

Bt they can insult Jonathan? and some tinubu urchins even insult obasanjo and pa adebanjo.

awon omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by LZAA: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.

Wait what grin grin grin grin grin
This from a well known agbadorian like yourself grin grin
Fear fear grin grin
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Pecca: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
Apt
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by oyeb15: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
He has to play safe . Most of them in APC will be first to congratulate Atiku. I know them
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Amaggedon: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.

Thunder fire your papa bastard. Polictics is a do or die affair . See this donkey preaching civility after bringing hate to Nigeria polictics. Once again thunder fire your your papa.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by clevybrown(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.

u this big mouthed buffoon, do u sometimes insult peter Obi, Yes or No
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by kkonyeji(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.

Stupid boy!
Nobody mentioned Obi but u foolishly dragged him in here.

Definitely, Obi will be make many of u run mad.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by maasoap(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jostoman:
You have the right to support whoever you want but my own be say make buhari just give us free and fair election as he promise. Thank you.

This is what every sensible Nigerian who truly believes in concept of democracy should understand and practise. Instead, it is insults, abuse and names calling for supporting a particular candidate or political party.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by maasoap(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
9japride:
This man and Reno, Deji all belong to same WhatsApp group. Just imagine having this Adamu as president? They are the kind of people that will implement Iran, Afghanistan etc style of government. It's quite unfortunate that the British brought together people of various cultures and reasoning together as one. These set of people love to play regional style of government, but they can't take their fingers off from oil/gas money from the south. If you all don't really love the south, then don't touch their mineral resources. Why can't they use their agricultural product to implement their regional kind of politics? I only Blame the southern regions for being a good father Christmas to all. If every region rely on their own resources for survival, no one will have the time to be making unreasonable statements in the social media. Men/women will be busy hustling to survive, but due to oil everyone is being lazy and unappreciative. I hope everyone is taking note of the kind of politics that is being played. This 2023 election will expose the true nature of those who claim to be patriotic and disturbing everyone with their fake one Nigeria slogan.

Do you know what it takes to produce agricultural products? You think you are better just because you are sitting on crude oil? Northerners are not your problem, your own fellow southerners are. Just ask yourself, what have your governors and chairmen been doing with all the allocations, 13% derivation, IGR they have been receiving since 1999? Was it not stealing, diverting, misappropriating and mismanaging?
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by JoeNL22(m): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
pressplay411:

Does PO qualify as a Senior citizen in the political architecture of Nigeria?
On the contrary, he's the babe among the 4 major aspirants.

Though I don't subscribe to online bullying and mud-slinging, obidient online trolls make it difficult to support PO.
Wait.....I want to ask you a question?
If you see a child about to step on a broken glass, would you allow her or him? Would you make conscious efforts in ensuring the child doesn't get cut from the broken glass?
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by WELEBOO(m): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2023
APC with their never ending lies.
123456789O:
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by luizpippo(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2023
This nigga was Atiku's spokesman for a very long time, so we can say that he is one of Atiku's major contribution to this murderous regime
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by 9japride(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
maasoap:

Do you know what it takes to produce agricultural products? You think you are better just because you are sitting on crude oil? Northerners are not your problem, your own fellow southerners are. Just ask yourself, what have your governors and chairmen been doing with all the allocations, 13% derivation, IGR they have been receiving since 1999? Was it not stealing, diverting, misappropriating and mismanaging?
[color=#006600][/color]

Every region is better in one way or the other. If we are truthful to ourselves, its a known fact that the north is dragging the whole country behind. This is made possible due to their belief system. It could have been better if they have their own country. Normally, the north should be the richest region in the country. They have tourism and mineral resources. If it was possible for the north to exchange region with the south east, the south east will take it with joy and turn that region to paradise. Due to the already messed up system of government we have and the undue advantage the British gave the northern region, the south could have be doing well. Why will southern governors perform, when they rely solely on Abuja power?
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Basher8583: 2:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Houstency:

You're simply raving mad and a lunatic. I'm glad to tell you for free, if you think your trolling and joblessness on NL is all you can offer!

Just joined Nairaland bearly 4months ago and look at all these childish tantrums.

You sure your are mentally fine. I mean I can recommend a good doctor to assess your health cuz you need help.

The trauma of continuous failure is creating deviant behaviours in people like you and your ilks
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Peter Obi tuary was in PDP just 4 years ago...... grin
Shit he was in PDP just this year before he ran away after knowing that he has a zero chance of winning the Primary grin grin grin grin
you're a thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.