Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,640 members, 7,965,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:41 PM

Disoriented Heading To 2023 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disoriented Heading To 2023 (281 Views)

I Bought These Casavas For N5000. Where Is This Country Heading? / My Husband & I Bought An Antelope | Heading Back Home For My Grandma's Burial / HELP!!!!! My Younger Sister Is Heading Towards The Wrong Path.. She's Just 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disoriented Heading To 2023 by brimdans(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2022
I woke up by midnight in the chill of the night, and my mind went straight to nairaland forum.

How this forum has helped me cannot be overemphasized. Each time I have difficulty navigating through life. I come here and pour out my mind, and answers spring up from difficult angles.

Well, this is me again, distressed with life challenges.

The source of my distress this time around dates back to March this year, when I was unfairly treated in my place of work somewhere in the middle belt of Nigeria. I had to leave my state of residence to another state, but along the line, life happened, of which I don't want to go into details just yet.

I didn't want to leave that state even after I lost my job, because I've no place to stay again in my family house.

As soon as I left, my parents rented my place out, to get some money for sustainable.

Loosing my job means struggling on my own, but life was difficult, and everyone was telling me to go back to my state, that there's nothing happening in this state.

I didn't want to go back, I wanted to try, I felt I could still try and make a living, even though the odds were stack against me.

What broke the camel's back was when I was attacked and nearly killed by some men of the underworld.

Well, I had to take the hard decision of returning home, but I was wondering, where now is home?? Where would I call my aboard and rest my head?

I took courage and went back home, obviously my place is gone, I wasn't really welcomed. I had to go squat with a friend for some months. Looking for a way out.

They got tired of me, and obviously began showing me attitude, when I noticed, I bag my bags and left to church.

I met a cousin of mine, he helped me but towards Christmas I saw signs, alas genuine signs, because his brother and other relatives from his wife's side were coming to spend the holidays. So I knew my time was up there.

When people were celebrating Christmas I was wandering from one place to another, in search of where to sleep.

Last night was terrible that I nearly slept outside, in the cold, until an old friend of mine helped me, and took me to his family house.

Nairaland has always been like a family away from home. So many like minds and good people.

Please I need help.
I'm a graduate of known Nigerian University. With a BSc degree in Political science and Public Administration.

I've experience with computer application and I'm open to relocating.
Please here is my contact and also acct details. Just in case you feel led to help and alleviate my suffering.
0062691807 Access
Blessings �
Re: Disoriented Heading To 2023 by BATified2023: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2022
brimdans:
I woke up by midnight in the chill of the night, and my mind went straight to nairaland forum.

How this forum has helped me cannot be overemphasized. Each time I have difficulty navigating through life. I come here and pour out my mind, and answers spring up from difficult angles.

Well, this is me again, distressed with life challenges.

The source of my distress this time around dates back to March this year, when I was unfairly treated in my place of work somewhere in the middle belt of Nigeria. I had to leave my state of residence to another state, but along the line, life happened, of which I don't want to go into details just yet.

I didn't want to leave that state even after I lost my job, because I've no place to stay again in my family house.

As soon as I left, my parents rented my place out, to get some money for sustainable.

Loosing my job means struggling on my own, but life was difficult, and everyone was telling me to go back to my state, that there's nothing happening in this state.

I didn't want to go back, I wanted to try, I felt I could still try and make a living, even though the odds were stack against me.

What broke the camel's back was when I was attacked and nearly killed by some men of the underworld.

Well, I had to take the hard decision of returning home, but I was wondering, where now is home?? Where would I call my aboard and rest my head?

I took courage and went back home, obviously my place is gone, I wasn't really welcomed. I had to go squat with a friend for some months. Looking for a way out.

They got tired of me, and obviously began showing me attitude, when I noticed, I bag my bags and left to church.

I met a cousin of mine, he helped me but towards Christmas I saw signs, alas genuine signs, because his brother and other relatives from his wife's side were coming to spend the holidays. So I knew my time was up there.

When people were celebrating Christmas I was wandering from one place to another, in search of where to sleep.

Last night was terrible that I nearly slept outside, in the cold, until an old friend of mine helped me, and took me to his family house.

Nairaland has always been like a family away from home. So many like minds and good people.

Please I need help.
I'm a graduate of known Nigerian University. With a BSc degree in Political science and Public Administration.

I've experience with computer application and I'm open to relocating.
Please here is my contact and also acct details. Just in case you feel led to help and alleviate my suffering.
0062691807 Access
Blessings �
so if your parents can’t at least take u in u expect a complete stranger to take u in

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2023 Everyone !!! / UPS For Sale / Wahala For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.