Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP (203 Views)

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has dared the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to expel him and face the consequences.

Wike threw down the gauntlet while he was flagging off a new road in Rivers State.

He said: “In 2003 when President Olusegun Obasanjo wanted to run for a second tenure―a whole president wanted to run for a second tenure―he knelt down before his vice and said, ‘my vice, please, allow me to run.’

“You know one of the conditions he gave him? That Tony Anenih must be sacked as the Minister of Works and that Tony Anenih must not be in the presidential campaign council. Obasanjo obliged and sacked Tony Anenih as the Minister of Works and removed him from the presidential campaign council. This is a president,[and] his own vice giving him condition; a retired General knelt down and was given conditions.
We (G5) are not even doing that; we are not saying sack this one; we are only saying that the constitution of our party must be respected based on what the national chairman said and based on what you told me in my house.”

The governor then dared the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to expel him from the party, saying “try and see how you will survive it.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/30/expel-me-see-if-you-will-survive-wike-dares-pdp/

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Mynd44: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2022

(1)

The Asiwaju Group (TAG) Executives Attended The National Youth Townhall Meeting / Tinubu Vows To End ‘killing, Kidnapping’ At Adamawa Campaign Rally / Over 27,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.