Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help (5385 Views)

Old Men I Do Not Want You ,find Someone Your Own Age / Hey Guys, Men, I Finally Found It! / Black Men I Am Upset With You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by iice(f): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2007
grin grin Eyah!. . .But i no think say she go find am hard to get a willing bobo tongue
Some guys don't think with the brain upstairs grin

Ke? I no think say she need help o!
But all the same, i think she redirected her energy to another thread on the sexuality section grin
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by aloib(f): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2007
hallosssssssssssss

na me hijack thread sef, bwhahaha
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by iice(f): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2007
Yes naw. . .btw na your husband bday 2mrw grin
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by aloib(f): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2007
hahaha i knw nw and a week after na my own, u no see sey we virgos rock, how far, wetin u send me for sms yest abi na today, empty
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by iice(f): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2007
grin grin Dey dream jare. . .your husband no be correct virgo. . .i no know which angle that one fall lol. . .i go send you sms later. . . tongue
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by faketan(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2007
Yea, it was really "niice". . . I had to travel the long way using the feery to scotland to have a first hand romance with the sea breeze. it was marvelous. Over there it was all fun. Just 2 days but I enjoyed it.

Sometimes anyway the crowding in the house is fun but I for one hate crowd to the extent that more than 2 kids in my house should be a crowd. No oyibo mentality here as ma friend will shout. Just me.

Well I believe you will have ur break though may be next weekend.
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by iice(f): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2007
Ohhhh sounds like fun. . .where in scotland did ya go to?
jealous of the sea breeze already lol
I better get going for my own water therapy grin

Hah! Am used to the crowding. . .weekends, the house is normally packed
People chilling and sleeping over. . .goes on for 2-3 days
Only problem. . .i get stuck with cleaning lol

Hah! i wish. . .though if i get my break. . i'l prolly go up to the mountains
Fresh air. . .mountains. . .nature. . .sweetttttttt!!!!!! grin
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by faketan(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2007
Yea it was great,  I went to Edinburgh, the castle, Warhol art exhibition. . . I was famous for 15 seconds on the large screen and the people were asking for my authograph. . . . lol (no body asked for my autograph)

Then we visited different monuments. The castle is a behive of activity. Back to glasgow, I went to the busiest nightclub in town as I was told. . .ABC.

retired to our lodge at 3 am

Witnessed the scottish marathon in the later and then took a giuded tour before jetting back.
itwas fun r-e-a-l-ly fun.

Well you are as popular in life as you are in nairaland. That is one of the (this)advantages of being popular. But as I said. it is also fun if you can handle it.
I like being around people as one can hardly be a total island.
As for the mountains, go for it. But heck the weather before u go. Do not do the tibbet guys I am not good enough in the mountains to come searching for u.
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by iice(f): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2007
grin grin Way cool! grin grin
LOL well maybe someday someone will ask for an autograph wink
You were pretty busy huh but it sounds wonderful cheesy

Nah. . .popularity can be hmmm!
Hmmmm i usually like to disappear for months and reappear grin grin

Yeah. . .i check the weather but sometimes, i dont really bother
last time i was @ the beach, i was caught in a storm grin grin
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by faketan(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2007
p-r-e-t-ty bui-sieeeee? You can say that again. . lol

Caught in the storm? . . well I will not worry so much cos I trust your wit. . .hope u got home safe?
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by iice(f): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2007
grin grin Yup i did. . .but @ one point in the middle of the sea abi ocean. . .the boat started flying on top of water and the waves were big. . .it was awesome!! grin

No mind me jare grin grin
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by faketan(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2007
It could be thrilling as well as scary. . .but u should know how to swim before daring such an adventure unprepared.

Anyway checking the weather helps but some 10% of cases the forcast might still be wrong.

Just baba wee de heaven de save us for that kin situation. Abi no be so?

You actually do have fun I confess. It is not all about being witty
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by omega25red(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2007
smiley wink cheesy grin umm yeaa i dont even know the reason why they keep notifying me about this thread people seem to have ignored the original topic
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by MajestyHRH(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2007
omega25red:

smiley wink cheesy grin umm yeaa i don't even know the reason why they keep notifying me about this thread people seem to have ignored the original topic

LOL. omega25red, word on the street is that peeps have been volunteering in secret.
They have even sent in their personal pics sef. And I mean, very personal personal pics kwa grin

Nairaland peeps are unbelievable!
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by faketan(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2007
kinky, you blame them? No!
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by faketan(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2007
Kinky abeg send me some of the very personal personal pics
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by MajestyHRH(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2007
faketan:

Kinky abeg send me some of the very personal personal pics

LOL, faketan, you're one trouble maker. You gotta ask sexaholics (or whatever she calls herself) for those kinda pics, b'cuz I ain't got them. Sorry, I don't do nekkid pics. But I know that naija peeps do that a lot, and much more sef.

You won't believe how many "marriage proposals" that I have received from Nigerians on Hi5. They probably don't know that I am a Nigerian as well so they wanna play me. Stupid people angry
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by faketan(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2007
Na you kinky o. make u no do am. e no good ooo.
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by MajestyHRH(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2007
faketan:

Na you kinky o. make u no do am. e no good ooo.

my brother, those people are pathetic. people i've never chatted with in my life.
all of a sudden, she'd e-mail you from nowhere. and the next thing is, my mother is Russian and my dad is nigerian, i want somebody who is ready for marriage, i wanna settle down, i wanna relocate and join you there, blah blah blah!!!

You wanna settle down. Duh, what has that got to do with me?
I mean, these "girls" are total strangers. They are not even on my buddy list either shocked
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by Skywalker5(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2007
Kinky Dawg:

LOL, faketan, you're one trouble maker. You gotta ask sexaholics (or whatever she calls herself) for those kind of pics, b'because I ain't got them. Sorry, I don't do nekkid pics. But I know that naija peeps do that a lot, and much more sef.

You won't believe how many "marriage proposals" that I have received from Nigerians on Hi5. They probably don't know that I am a Nigerian as well so they want to play me. Stupid people angry

Na you Fine reach that 1? grin Na you ooooooooooooo
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by MajestyHRH(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2007
Sky-walker:

Na you Fine reach that 1? grin Na you ooooooooooooo

Huh
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by faketan(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2007
hahahaha, most of those people are boys but they get female pics from the net.

It is pathetic my brother. Na 419 my brother. They are copying russian

OBT girls. I have got those mails from russian girls before. They are known for those kind of mail.
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by faketan(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2007
Sky, na wa o , easy o.
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by Skywalker5(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2007
faketan:

Sky, na wa o , easy o.

Just Curious that all. Nothing attached
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by MajestyHRH(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2007
faketan:

hahahaha, most of those people are boys but they get female pics from the net.

It is pathetic my brother. Na 419 my brother. They are copying russian

OBT girls. I have got those mails from russian girls before. They are known for those kind of mail.

My brother, I sabi now. But those people are so dumb though. I mean, what kinda man would jump into marriage with a totally stranger who e-mailed him out of nowhere? I mean, gosh, that ain't gonna happen even if you're miss world.

Stupid people shocked
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by faketan(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
very stupid, most of the time when i read the mails that go with the pics , I laugh
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by MajestyHRH(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2007
faketan:

very stupid, most of the time when i read the mails that go with the pics , I laugh

faketan, do they send you those e-mails as well?

lmao. i think this whole marriage thing is the lattest trend in 419
these people would never cease to disgrace naija angry
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by faketan(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2007
So many of them me broda.

some come with pics.

it is funny but the problem is that they are very transparent and one can easily see thru them
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by shaney(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2007
damn u are a lot of beauty and a good residential adviser cud we talk my no is 2347032382735 shocked
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by OMUWUNMI: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2007
come to my house around midnite make i do deliverance for you,na[b] WINSH PEOPLE[/b] dey worry you for ameLica
Re: Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help by eruobodo: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2007
life is sweet for those who know how to take sweets!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage From A Woman / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? / Post Your Birthday Here And See Whu Is Your Birthday Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.