Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,971 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (25791 Views)

Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by customstreet: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2023
Radiant01:
I believe wike group are the authentic PDP members while Atiku group are impostors.
Look at wike group,only ortom has defected from PDP to APC and back to PDP,makinde,wike ipeazu,infeanyi, Donald duke,jona jang,bode George,Jerry gana,fayose and the rest have not defect from PDP to another party.
But check out Atiku group,sule lamido and aliyu babaginda,udom Emmanuel That did not change party,from Atiku,Ayu,tanbuwal,dino,dele momodu, Daniel bwalla,obaseki,ademola adeleke,saraki,dogara,olagunsoye oyinlola etc All changes party and are now controlling the structure of the party.

That is not totally correct

1. Fayose decamped from PDP to Labour Party to contest for senatorial seat and later decamped back to PDP to contest election fro his second term

2. Seyi Makinde decamped from SDP to PDP to win OYO governorship election
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by clockwisereport: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2023
ggood:
Donald Duke defectied to SDP in 2019 he was their presidential candidate
makinde contested for senate under ANPP in 2007. In 2011, he contested for the same senate under PDP. In 2015, he contested for governorship election under SDP after losing PDP primary election. In 2019, he defected back to PDP and became their gubernatorial candidate. @radiant01
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Otasikwe(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2023
Thanos5555:
cool

This my governor with all his good works has lost his people's respect for not standing in unity with other southern governors
which good work please just point out the good work make i check something thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Naijabad: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:
Tinubu is the next president

President of Irigbiji kindom
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Chemicalboss1(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
How did Atiku succeed as a business man undecided

His negotiating skills is too woeful that is one thing this election campaign has exposed undecided

SMH
That's where trust comes from. Atiku is very inconsistent and doesn't keeps to his promise, never keeps to his promise so no one beleives any agreement made by him.
Ordinary for chairman to handover to the south, e hard for am.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2023
U mean Bala blue or bulaba or AL capone

abc115:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by opribo(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Let peace reign no Ayu should go for national peace
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by MansoryMX(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Ortom abi Atom! I am beginning to suspect you! Why are you gay? You are Gay.

This suppose Governor of a state don turn Wike side chick o cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by BadEnglish(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
How did Atiku succeed as a business man undecided

His negotiating skills is too woeful that is one thing this election campaign has exposed undecided

SMH
When you've stolen too much money and you know no authority can question your source of wealth, then its safe to establish some mediocre businesses, failed or not they will call themselves business men.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by MiaBeer(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Meagainstthem:

I am an Olodo grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Soulsymbol99: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2023
See as Wike dey shrink by the day. Sure say the man dey sleep so? In ill bliss's voice IF U BE NUMBER ONE HW U WAN REST cool uneasy lies the head Tru Tru grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by bolacode: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Also, always visit Nigerian hospitals with your browser pointed at google.com

All the smart doctors left Nigeria...na shakushaku remain
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Dracas: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Why is Wike looking 100 years older than his age?
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Elidrisy20: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Fruitless
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by barinedan(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2023
What is senator Barry Mpigi doing in the second picture? Is he now the PA or ADC to wike?
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by antidote06: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2023
abc115:
Ur talking of a man who urinates on himself to become a president nigeria.some of u have heads but no brain inside

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Espelbengz(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wike dress sense is rubbing off on his new PA my governor the defender of the BENUE valley ���.. ortomatic failure running from pillar to post ���
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by pfadom: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Udom Emmanuel and Ifeanyi Okowa are betrayers of Nigeria and Asaba accord.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Ted4real: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
God bless incoming president of Nigeria

His Excellency Peter Obi GFR
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Muhlas(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Makinde defected to SDP before returning to PDP
Radiant01:
I believe wike group are the authentic PDP members while Atiku group are impostors.
Look at wike group,only ortom has defected from PDP to APC and back to PDP,makinde,wike ipeazu,infeanyi, Donald duke,jona jang,bode George,Jerry gana,fayose and the rest have not defect from PDP to another party.
But check out Atiku group,sule lamido and aliyu babaginda,udom Emmanuel That did not change party,from Atiku,Ayu,tanbuwal,dino,dele momodu, Daniel bwalla,obaseki,ademola adeleke,saraki,dogara,olagunsoye oyinlola etc All changes party and are now controlling the structure of the party.
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by dchamp234(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria with no member of the Labor Parry in the National Assembly? Keep deceiving yourself.

Or you think other tribes in Nigeria are fooled by this your ipobian antics?
I don't know how old you are or your level of education, but I know you're not a baby. Read your comment again, make research,ask questions then come back and modify..
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by iamme1234(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bluntguy:

Imagine the level of stupidity you just displayed.
Peter Obi is going to be your president next year.

Peter Obi is a baby politician
He doesn’t understand anything in politics
Obi is going to retire back to anambra after loosing
I can bet my mansion in Lagos and ogun state
If he gets 15million votes come and take it
God bless the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

The Jagaban of the universe
Bola Ahmed tinubu
Quote me and fail woefully this year
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by iamme1234(m): 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria with no member of the Labor Parry in the National Assembly? Keep deceiving yourself.

Or you think other tribes in Nigeria are fooled by this your ipobian antics?

He doesn’t knows anything nor know what it means to
Comment here
He too is a baby politician like his anambra ipigs miscreant peter Obi
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by liasmiram2567: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bluntguy:

Imagine the level of stupidity you just displayed.
Peter Obi is going to be your president next year.

You have also displayed high level stupidity for believing Peter Obi will be our President.Nonesense!
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Meagainstthem: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=MiaBeer post=119601602][/quote]your fada

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by MiaBeer(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Meagainstthem:
my fada
Is he still there? Sorry
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Mikekan30: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
abc115:

See how myopic you're saving Nigeria by support APC government from Electing another Government. Still moving round the same circle.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Meagainstthem: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
MiaBeer:

Is he still there? Sorry

Your chigrin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by MiaBeer(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Your chigrin
No. Your mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Meagainstthem: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
MiaBeer:

No. Your mumu grin

No,your chigrin
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by MiaBeer(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Thunder fire my mumu grin

grin angry

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Meagainstthem: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
MiaBeer:

grin angry

Your chigrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wounded Soldiers Celebrate Eid-El-Fitri In Borno (Photos) / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits / Super Tucano Jets Pound Boko Haram Enclaves In Sambisa Forest, Kill 49 Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.