Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,437 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike (5060 Views)

BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) / Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike by grandstar(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
This man keeps people guessing
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike by Nicepoker(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
People will still vote for jagaban.

The senseless ones.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike by ekineme: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Op you are mischievous with your headline, I listened to him no where did he mention Tinubu, he was indirectly throwing Jabs at Atiku and some of the PDP caucus that defected from PDP to APC and Back to PDP

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike by tunjijones(m): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
ScamHunter:
Ghen...ghen

Even with a coalition of PDAPC, Obi will still win. It's already too late for you and your parasite political class.

I really don't think obi will win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
ekineme:
Op you are mischievous with your headline, I listened to him no where did he mention Tinubu, he was indirectly throwing Jabs at Atiku and some of the PDP caucus that defected from PDP to APC and Back to PDP
Did you read the comment I made well. Did he say some people with amnesia? Did he say those that can't even go for one or two things they're weak and tired? Listen and again pls.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike by Blazejerrison(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Do you need a very good quality car to buy?� Or you have a good genuine car for sale? �
Okay! We are always available to attend to all your car requests without any delay ���

Our cars are always very affordable and located in Lagos, Delta

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars daily
�GenuineCars
�QualityCars
�GoodCars

Refer and Earn!
Contact Us and Let's Deal ���
Thanks ❣️�❣️
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike by techWriter3: 12:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Wike ieds always right
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike by blacknp(m): 12:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Wike on point. Tinubu and Atiku are bad choices for many reasons
Ok, so Alhaji Abubakar Atiku’s house boy is now better than his former Oga in less than 4 years?

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike by blacknp(m): 12:26am On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:

Did you read the comment I made well. Did he say some people with amnesia? Did he say those that can't even go for one or two things they're weak and tired? Listen and again pls.
Wike can never support a low life scumbag politician like Peter Obi.

Only oblivious minded youths & teenagers, majority whom are of ipobian descent, think highly of the Apga Judas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike by Mrfixitt(m): 5:49am On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
Ok, so Alhaji Abubakar Atiku’s house boy is now better than his former Oga in less than 4 years?
I don't reply urchins
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike by gideon22h: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2023
You are wicked. That video is 50+ minutes long Meanwhile OP can make heaven, fake news and Obidients are synonymousYou are wicked. That video is 50+ minutes long Meanwhile OP can make heaven, fake news and Obidients are synonymous...
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
gideon22h:
You are wicked. That video is 50+ minutes long Meanwhile OP can make heaven, fake news and Obidients are synonymousYou are wicked. That video is 50+ minutes long Meanwhile OP can make heaven, fake news and Obidients are synonymous...
Don't you see the govt has made you poor and angry?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Workers To Get N20,000 Fuel Subsidy Palliative, Pensioners N15,000 / Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Explosions:ten (10) Years After / PDP Chieftain Gunned Down By Suspected Assassins In Owerri. Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.