Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,361 members, 7,967,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:28 PM

If U Are 30 And Still In Ur Parents House,read This. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If U Are 30 And Still In Ur Parents House,read This. (5959 Views)

I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: If U Are 30 And Still In Ur Parents House,read This. by ibechris(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ibechris2:
Congratulations to everyone of u out there. Welcome to 2023.

And if u know u are 30 and still in ur parents house...pls,do everything possible to leave them. It can never be easy at first but I am sure it would be easy as time goes by.

I was privileged to have left my parents at the age of 19 and I never came back except I want to visit them and spend some time with them.

To be honest here,i really suffered when i relocated to a new environment with not enough cash,no brother ,no sister no one to advice me except me alone. I squatted and things became rough that my parents urged me to come back and manage with them,but eventually it became a success story.

This is 2023,take the bold step and leave ur parents and fight ur way to success and see how life would be with u in the near future. I don't mean to insult anyone here but it is imperative to help oneself before it becomes a thing of regret.

Time waits for no one and if u don't take this actions,the thing is,u will regret not taking an action if old age eventually catches up with u.

Thanks and may God bless u guys.
Re: If U Are 30 And Still In Ur Parents House,read This. by Ibechris2: 3:17pm On May 06, 2023
Adanac:
Bros calm down, that is a word someone desperately need to hear and get motivated, when I decided to leave my father's House the first question he ask me was "I hope u re not packing some of my properties" and I said I have it all figured out.
At first, It was tough & rough,but that decision has changed my life Sha
no be say I don make am oo but my progress is upward and forward.....

OP, many will call for your head because they re above that age and still dey eat n tell mama thank you ma.
Free food will never allow some persons take a Bold step.

U are right brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder / Modern Septic Tank Construction - No More Sewage Evacuation / Ekiti State Woman Delivers A Frog Baby (pictures Included)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.