Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,389 members, 7,932,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? (7177 Views)

Any Blogger Or Seo Or Webmaster In Port Harcourt Lets Link Up / How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? / I Am Ready To Pay Blogger Or Website Owner 3k - 4k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Ndleabilli: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
olak3:
How do I get customize theme script for WordPress blog
you can hire me to customise your theme or build another one
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by skultrick(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dshocker:

As if it is that easy..

Besides if truly your site makes $500 i doubt you would wanna sell it

I don't really understand you guys on this forum. What is $500? This particular site averaged $1500 before Google strucked with their yeye algorithm.

As for the flipping part, I pegged my calculations on 12×3.6×monthly income. That's what I see on flippa.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by smiliyB(f): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
YoungCabal:
Nice one ! I wish you all the best cool
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by olayiwola4u(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
ednut1:
I remember 5 years ago. Everyone on nairaland was a blogger. Where are those guys today

Blogging is a serious business and not for the lazy ones or opportunity seekers.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by olayiwola4u(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
skultrick:

Flipping depends on how much your site currently earns.

One of my sites earns $500 and I would flip it for $20 - $30k

That is a good ROI... Hope you can replicate the process before flipping the website.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by NaijaCover(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dshocker:

How much do you make on an average?

Are you really interested in blogging business
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by skultrick(m): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
olayiwola4u:

That is a good ROI... Hope you can replicate the process before flipping the website.

I swear I'm tired. I have tried returning it back to the top when it earned $1500 but its been like an impossible task. I just realised that the ways of the physical world is now present in the online world. If you don't have serious millions to get quality backlinks and plenty of top-notch content, forget it, you cannot compete in very competitive niche especially like tech.

I have other sites that earn some decent income, so I'll just sell the guy in the tech niche and use the money to start a physical business while I continue to work on the other sites.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Oshin56(m): 12:00am On Jan 18, 2023
Please can someone put me through on how to be making money online by uploading xrated video?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by olayiwola4u(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2023
skultrick:

I swear I'm tired. I have tried returning it back to the top when it earned $1500 but its been like an impossible task. I just realised that the ways of the physical world is now present in the online world. If you don't have serious millions to get quality backlinks and plenty of top-notch content, forget it, you cannot compete in very competitive niche especially like tech.

I have other sites that earn some decent income, so I'll just sell the guy in the tech niche and use the money to start a physical business while I continue to work on the other sites.

Good strategy
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Devaro: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2023
sonofthunder:

How much is the right payment? grin

N9 per word and minimum 1,000 words.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Dshocker(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120133973:

Are you really interested in blogging business

I have started already, but paused late last year, i want to employ at least 3 hands this year, when i am done with my project, because those 3 will cost me nothing less than 120k a month..... So hopefully by march i will resume with full force.

I haven't applied for AdSense yet, so am just curious.

You can visit www.hiddengist.com
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by sonofthunder: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2023
Devaro:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Greatzeus(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2023
Dajugba:
I started last year October. In few years to come, I'll be recognised as owner of one of Nigeria biggest natural resources platform owner. We are open for partnership and business.
Amen,I claim it too
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Greatzeus(m): 8:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Porpulace:

By the end of this year, we intend to have at least 300 blog posts on https://porpulace.com.ng

The blog talks about topics related to health education, health promotion and public health in general.

We currently have 35 posts published on the site.

We also aim at 300,000 or more monthly pageviews by December this year.

You will love reading our posts again and again.

All the best. When did you start your blog?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Greatzeus(m): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2023
wealthpreach:
Everyone has wrong mentality about blogging, I will rank a blog this week this week.
Do you mind to share any tips that could help novices in blogging?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by wealthpreach(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Greatzeus:

Do you mind to share any tips that could help novices in blogging?

What do you want to know about?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Porpulace: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Greatzeus:

All the best. When did you start your blog?

Thanks.

Started September last year
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Ayamatanga0: 8:00am On Jan 21, 2023
Porpulace:

By the end of this year, we intend to have at least 300 blog posts on https://porpulace.com.ng

The blog talks about topics related to health education, health promotion and public health in general.

We currently have 35 posts published on the site.

We also aim at 300,000 or more monthly pageviews by December this year.

You will love reading our posts again and again.

Great job!
I can write SEO-optimized and plagiarism free articles for your website.
Any openings sir?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Porpulace: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ayamatanga0:

Great job!
I can write SEO-optimized and plagiarism free articles for your website.
Any openings sir?

Thank you for your inquiry.

No writing openings at the moment. This is our only blog for now and all the content production is in-house; it is not yet monetized and we need to keep costs low.

However, to speed up our posting speed, we need someone to format our articles and correct any typos, in order to save us some time.

It will take anywhere between 30-45 minutes max to get each article done. 5 articles per week.

You don't need to write anything new. You just edit and correct any typos of what we send to you. We average 1,500 words per post( 2,000 words max).

It is unpaid for now. We will only be able to offer 1 Gig data per week, that is, 4 Gig per month. One or two inside perks (not monetary) may also be on the cards.

By July, we will review and make it a paid position.

We can't promise anything beyond this.

If interested in the above offer, reach out to us on porpulace@gmail.com

If not, no problem. All the best.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Ayamatanga0: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Porpulace:

No writing openings at the moment. This is our only blog for now and all the content production is in-house; it is not yet monetized and we need to keep costs low.

However, to speed up our posting speed, we need someone to format our articles and correct any typos, in order to save us some time.

It will take anywhere between 30-45 minutes max to get each article done. 5 articles per week.

You don't need to write anything new. You just edit and correct any typos of what we send to you. We average 1,500 words per post( 2,000 words max).

It is unpaid for now. We will only be able to offer 1 Gig data per week, that is, 4 Gig per month. One or two inside perks (not monetary) may also be on the cards.

Just seeing this now,
I'd send you an email
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Porpulace: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ayamatanga0:

Just seeing this now,
I'd send you an email

Okay. Seen
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Lemmy123(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2023
Dshocker:

I have started already, but paused late last year, i want to employ at least 3 hands this year, when i am done with my project, because those 3 will cost me nothing less than 120k a month..... So hopefully by march i will resume with full force.

I haven't applied for AdSense yet, so am just curious.

You can visit www.hiddengist.com

Good morning Dshocker, good to know you want to go all out in March.

Please reach out to me to provide you with good content when the time is right. You can request for samples if you want to be further convinced. Thanks
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Lemmy123(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2023
Devaro:

Hello Devaro, I'm available for this writing job. I provide only good contents. My previous works speak for me. You can request samples to be certain I'm fit for the job. Thanks
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Lemmy123(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2023
Porpulace:

Of course, this post wasn't for me but I'm interested in this role. Please consider adding me to the bro that sent you a mail earlier
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Porpulace: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2023
Lemmy123:

Of course, this post wasn't for me but I'm interested in this role. Please consider adding me to the bro that sent you a mail earlier

Send us a mail on the above email address.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Dshocker(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2023
Lemmy123:

Good morning Dshocker, good to know you want to go all out in March.

Please reach out to me to provide you with good content when the time is right. You can request for samples if you want to be further convinced. Thanks

Worry not.

My editor that put me through has worked with two top newspaper organisation in Nigeria.

Getting good content isn't my problem, anyways thanks you.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by online4business: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
everyone has a publishing goal but no one mention the most important goal... which is education.

you'd need to learn this business ( KEYWORD RESEARCH ) ON PAGE SEO AND LINK BUILDING to safe you months of fruitless work.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by haggai247: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
online4business:
everyone has a publishing goal but no one mention the most important goal... which is education.

you'd need to learn this business ( KEYWORD RESEARCH ) ON PAGE SEO AND LINK BUILDING to safe you months of fruitless work.

spot on there's a method to this madness, i keep seeing people falling for shinny object of easy money blogging.

if you want courses i'm the king of courses.

income school project 24 course $449 per year and $ 249 after renewal to be in the course

kyle rouf on page seo course $579

seochatter featred snippets course. $59

simple stupid seo $497

passive income geek $399 for a year ($199 per year)

Remember before using any of these course you've to get tools like semrush or arsref if not these course is as useless as tissue paper wey dem you clean y@ash.

or subscribe to steve toth seonotebook to get inspiration.
send pm with your small 30k make i use feed my family because i've been feeding my family with your money before.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Oladhips(m): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2023
haggai247:

send pm with your small 30k

If I may ask.. Is it for all the courses...?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by haggai247: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2023
Oladhips:

If I may ask.. Is it for all the courses...?
Depends on the courses you want.

You can also visit bisarena.org for courses you can buy for cheap if you don't want to deal with me.

We accept Paypal and other credit cards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Discovered Airtel Web Proxy(another Free Browsing) / Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? / The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.