Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) (22994 Views)

SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by Heffalump(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
SLAP44:
Point of correction, its not Rev. Fr Obimma that endorsed Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed as president, its the whole Nigerians.

....except some èdiots
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by jcross19: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Endorsement by force.
Obidogs go burn him cassock.
when fake bishops and pastors endorsed tinubu what did you say? APC is a scam they went as far in order to ridiculed the entire Christians in the country by faking bishops and pastors for fake endorsement for that APC is cursed all their followers are cursed by God of heaven and earth that created them for using the name of God for fraud..
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by zionstaar75: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Penguin2:

The endorsement pain you sha grin

Why not get Imams to endorse Tinubu?

Oh! I forgot he’s a fake Muslim and Imams cannot even come near him even with a long pole grin

Pele!
we'll see how far the endorsement takes him,election is just 54 days away
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by Wickedfacts: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
jcross19:
when fake bishops and pastors endorsed tinubu what did you say? APC is a scam they went as far in order to ridiculed the entire Christians in the country by faking bishops and pastors for fake endorsement for that APC is cursed all their followers are cursed by God of heaven and earth that created them for using the name of God for fraud..

The curses are on you and your worthless family. From today onwards, your entire family is marked for destruction.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by ismodiwa(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Penguin2:

The endorsement pain you sha grin

Why not get Imams to endorse Tinubu?

Oh! I forgot he’s a fake Muslim and Imams cannot even come near him even with a long pole grin

Pele!

Mosque is a no go area for political plays..
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Endorsement in futility, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria he’s the only one capable of turning the nation around.

Happy new year folks.
jobless urchin sufferhead no dey tire you
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by JAMANZE: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
He is for now, the earlier you realize that the better for you and soludo
chatinent:
I happened to be at the event of Adichie where Soludo and Obi were present. Of course, I love Chimamanda Adichie...as a fan, I came to see her.

Soludo kept feeling uneasy and trying his best not to cross close to Obi...like sth was pursuing him or he was pursued by sth. It was obvious to all. To an extent, he got up, gave an excuse, and left.

There was a mocking laughter that ensued when he was leaving amongst the crowd.

Funny but true, the Igbos have marked Soludo as a traitor and his political career may be affected.

But is this all necessary? Is Obi a saint?
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by odduduwa: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
JoeNL22:
Obibi!
ochasiato
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by Emenikec219(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Endorsement in futility, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria he’s the only one capable of turning the nation around.

Happy new year folks.
Birds of same feather
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by Littlefingerjp: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Happy new year folks.
E go turn your village to a town hall different from balablu
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by Littlefingerjp: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sirseedorf:
Rev.father no want make obidient roast am alive, but sometimes you had to agree to disagree.
Apart from the Man of God, Didn't Yu see the love from the people
Has Tribalism blinded your eyes,Yu want him to choose a man who has constantly made a fool of himself on national tv or Yu want him to choose a man whose wife came out publicly and told people to get their PVCs and vote for the opposition party..Damn
I now understand why Africa is so backward in the World and why the White calls us black monkey..Indeed We are black Monkeys
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by Littlefingerjp: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
CUMIN:
Catholic church is a political church.

This obi has not visited a single mosque since is campaign.

He will marginalized the Muslim like he did to non-catholic during his governance in Anambra
Which church has your candidate gone to
And point of correction,All the churches Obi has been to recently are programmes he normally go for yearly.. Even the clergyman said this is not his first visit,So yu people are concerned now because it affects your candidate... Can't Someone do what he likes doing again
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by FreedomfromtheT: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
CUMIN:
Catholic church is a political church.

This obi has not visited a single mosque since is campaign.

He will marginalized the Muslim like he did to non-catholic during his governance in Anambra
Sir, please did you invite Nigeria's incoming president, Peter Obi to your mosque and he refused to attend?
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by g4gerald: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
I happened to be at the event of Adichie where Soludo and Obi were present. Of course, I love Chimamanda Adichie...as a fan, I came to see her.

Soludo kept feeling uneasy and trying his best not to cross close to Obi...like sth was pursuing him or he was pursued by sth. It was obvious to all. To an extent, he got up, gave an excuse, and left.

Funny but true, the Igbos have marked Soludo as a traitor and his political career may be affected.

Obi has never told anyone that he is a saint. But he is the better candidate amongst them. When you also consider equity and fairness, he has the best ticket
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by jcross19: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

The curses are on you and your worthless family. From today onwards, your entire family is marked for destruction.
I did not sow a seed of destruction, you voted for them, campaign for them, collected their money and even still campaigning for them despite the suffering they inflicted on masses. So, for that APC is cursed and all is followers will for in eternal destruction till they repent for their evil!!.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by JOemmy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:

Obi is definitely no saint why soludo is getting all the backlash and hatred is his dirty altitude of trying to sabotage the presidential ambition of peter obi and igbos in general. Why take such unpopular position at this critical time when prominent people and social cultural groups outside igboland are supporting obi?
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by DMerciful(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
The attack Soludo melted to Obi was not only to Obi but an attck on entire Igbos. You just can't say what he said at a time like this.
chatinent:

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by Igbojew: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Anambra that he misuled for 8 years?
Go to town and ask people there
Which Anambra he misruled for 8 years?.Am sure you are in one of skull mining state in South West typing this thrash you posted here out of hatred?.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by NamuNamumallam: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obi will never never win �

SLAP44:
Point of correction, its not Rev. Fr Obimma that endorsed Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed as president, its the whole Nigerians.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by SLAP44: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
NamuNamumallam:
Obi will never never win �

You are just a human being.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Who else do you want him to endorse? Tinubu? You want the Rev Fr. to be chased out of his church?

The mobs are watching both offline and online...

The Whole of Catholic Nigeria stands fully with Peter Obi.
Since APC has refused to honor the arrangement for selecting P/pv since 1999,we will make them honer it by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters / Peter Obi Is Running For Senate / ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.