Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,372 members, 7,950,782 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (528560 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Runup: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
ekesoft:

You’d have to browse on it, I once’s helped a foreign friend, pass one futures e-mini props firm acct abt 2 years ago. , that’s how I got to know that It can be traded in Nigeria ��

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
what beats my imagination is how someone can loss 10 trades in a row

i have never won 10 times in a row........something is not right about this forex of a thing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Emmizay12:

i have never won 10 times in a row........something is not right about this forex of a thing
There is something wrong somewhere, is either your strategy or trading psc.

By the way what trading strategy are you using? I used to think like you, have tried all sort of strategies ( ICT, SMC, Photon, fractal,Guirrela and Classic S&R) yes!I can apply each of everyone of the strategies effortlessly.

Early last year, I decided to go back to the ancient ways of trading ie using support & resistance line to create Zones, I can now clearly see price moves from zone to zone , nothing complex . Make it simple, remember the end goal is "Financial freedom"

Just get a single pair, and Backtest your strategy on it to see if u can loose 10 on a row. If it happens abeg ditch the strategy. The worst I can get on some pairs like (GU,US30&AU) is 5/10 with at least 1:4RR.. The highest opened positions I have ever had in a month was 10 positions cuz my trading idea is always from higher TF.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
Emmizay12:

Like galleryeasy said, switch to higher timeframes. Stop trying to pick the high of the day - it is a futile venture. The market ranges even at the potential top way longer than you may think. Instead of taking shorts quickly at range tops, wait for market to print at least 2 or even 3 bearish trend bars on 4h before you take trade in that direction. You are not missing out on anything . If you expect a fast downtrend move like what occurred on GBPUSD and EURUSD this Tuesday, focus your attention on getting a flag entry on lower timeframe (5min/15min) below the key support level.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
May your week be green everyone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
friendbee:

This is one truth we must know, infofirst always preach this. No way in fx biz without risk mgt, infact think risk first before gain. We are risk managers actually

The best option.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Simple price action strategy with support and resistance smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
New week!
Let's go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
charly20:
New week!
Let's go.
bro.. I don't think this target stuff work in forex ooo.
I just follow the market, whatever it gives me for the week I'll take it with joy

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
charly20:
New week!
Let's go.
about the 2 phase challenge, I don't think you will have to pay separately, it's one payment just like Ftmo , MFF and other firms

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
Emmizay12:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
How's everyone doing hope you guys had a wonderful weekend it's a new week, so let's set new goals and don't make the mistakes we made last week I'll be dropping my projections for the week and how I'm anticipating cpi so you guys can pick up a thing or two stay tuned

I'll do analysis on gbpusd,xauusd and you guys will pick the third pair you need analysis on
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
THE HARSH TRUTH ABOUT FTMO
I hope that I do justice by this information I am about to reveal to the public and about this company who many traders are not aware of, that undermine aspiring traders.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
It is well known to many that follow me that me and FTMO have been having an internal issue on their trading platform. Number 1,
I was able to successfully prove that FTMO uses, B-Books all their traders. Meaning that from the moment you enter a trade u are at a loss.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
FTMO has countless times refused to reveal their liquidity “brokers” providers. They claim that information is sensitive and that they provide the best trading environment for their traders. This I will show is in Fact False.
Before revealing their hidden brokers let me explain what a B-Book broker is. In the brokerage world there are 3 systems A book , B-Book and a hybrid system of both. I will explain the difference between all 3. So let’s start with A Book Model.
When a broker uses the A-Book business model, all of its clients' orders are transmitted directly to the forex liquidity provider, who in turn routes them to the interbank market

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
The A-Book approach has one major benefit over other models: there are no conflicts of interest. Whether traders make a profit or lose money, the broker earns a commission regardless of the outcome.
When a forex broker operates as a market maker, it is referred to as the B-Book model. Orders are processed in-house by the broker. In other words, orders placed by traders are not visible anywhere other than the broker's trading platform.
In this case, there is a clear conflict of interest since the broker serves not only as an intermediary, but also as a counterparty to the transaction. As for FTMO they operate under the B-Book system.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
FTMO as a company in their 2021 Financial filings showed earnings of 4.5 Million Euros with a Operating cost of 2.1 if u ask me such numbers are terrible but here is logic to these numbers. About €700k euros alone is from Failed Challenges.
Their financial information is public record. And you can pay a fee to see it.
Since FTMO hides their brokers and all trades are kept in HOUSE on their servers their able put up non market quotations in their terminal. See all Clients stop losses and Hit them using Plug ins on the server side thereby causing considerable losses to challenge account traders
The same system is used on FTMO Live accounts as both the challenge and live accounts are kept under the same internal system. The situation is even worse on the Cash CFDs for the indices markets.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
In Europe German Dax, Frances CAC40 or FR40 and UK FTSE100 are all priced incorrectly not according to any data provider. In Fact for those indexes one of FTMO’s data providers is Vantage Markers based out of Australia.
Vantage markets is infamous for using B-Book system and constantly targets their traders and they have one of the worst ratings in the trading world �.
Question is this why would FTMO a European company use an Australian broker when there are other liquidity providers in Europe. The answer is simple they make a steady income from failed challenges and so decide to team up with one of the most notorious companies.
Also in the forex Markets the same plug in attack on all stop losses happens but it is far worse on the Indeces markets. Out of frustration with incorrect prices I complained to them by email and always try the same response is given.
Here is their response to my enquiry and their response which to me was evasive. I’ll let u read it yourself

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
This

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
As of yesterday I am no longer with FTMO and have asked them to close my account and delete my personal information under the European data Protection Act. I have also asked My Forex Funds to do the same as they Also operate under the same B-Book system.
It is highly advised to ALL Traders to avoid this Company FTMO above all. In my opinion despite their liquidity providers system I was a profitable trader with them. But such trading conditions even for a good trader can be hard over a long period of time.
I will be joining the Funded trader E8 and Amongst others who use the A-Book system who seek to work with their traders and provide the best trading environment. FTMO has it made it clear they do not act in the best interest of their traders.
Lastly don’t take my word for it try trade with them and after a while I will see with ur own eyes what I said here today. Also to FTMO if you are reading this you can deny this as much as possible but eventually you will be your own undoing.
As traders we will seek to promote other companies who act in the best interest of us.

This was written by Yusuf trader not me
I just feel like sharing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Now we don't have to rush , plus it is A-book prop

Please this is not a promotion

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jameselias:

this model is rigged
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Gbpusd from daily chart is in a bullish trend and we're currently from a supporting trendline and price has broken out of our downtrending channel so this week only look for buys if price stays above 1.20060 the market should respect buys my overall target is 1.24177 you heard it from me first, this setup is high probability buy setup so only look for buying opportunities

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
For gold it's self explanatory were are in a bullish trend and currently the market just retested that structure so I'm expecting the market to create a new high so if you see buy opportunity jump in as the trend favors you

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Donsheddy:

this model is rigged

How
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Donsheddy:

this model is rigged

I, am not sure

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2023
Support and resistance still reliable trading system
Oil prices traded on the low trading range in hourly, bands is dynamic support resistance based moving average 20
Tesla sales in china slow down amid low demand.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2023
Don't shorts us stocks now.. a long will pay off.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2023
Gold is currently in a text book bear flag on the weekly.
The flag is yet to be completed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 3:24am On Jan 09, 2023
Jameselias:

The only hitch wit all the write up is this firm you suggested at the end. A firm with less than one yr presence nd you think we shd believe everything they stated nd ignore the one that has been around for sometime.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2023
infofirst:

The only hitch wit all the write up is this firm you suggested at the end. A firm with less than one yr presence nd you think we shd believe everything they stated nd ignore the one that has been around for sometime.

The firm has nothing to do with the write up it's just me making a different post
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 6:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Tradinggiant:
bro.. I don't think this target stuff work in forex ooo.
I just follow the market, whatever it gives me for the week I'll take it with joy

True. However, you cannot be running upandan to be looking for anyhow trades to execute.

Plans can never be a bad thing. I've been doing it a long time, only brought it here so others can see what it looks like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.