Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (500761 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 8:51pm On May 04, 2023
Tradinggiant:
Omo .. after this Patience talk I read here.. I began to reflect on it.
Market day actually rewards the patient traders fr.
If u get one pair way day work for u, TRADE AM and take whatever that pair gives u oo.. if the pair require you to wait for 1 week ,My brother better wait oo.

I've come to realize that alot of people get intimidated by other people's profit
And it's very bad. And it results to overtrading

Imagine not seeing setup for 5 days then you come online (Twitter mostly) to see people bagging over $5k . $7k .
Una Sabi how Twitter people day talk na.

TWITTER TRADER 1
# woke up today and my Trade is running over $18k. What a great way to start the week

TWITTER TRADER 2
MFF $100K Phase 1 and phase 2 passed in 3 days!!!
( While u urself never trade for 5 days )

E go come be like say u day play.
Na this moment ur brain go tell u say ur strategy day slow your progress.
With that pressure, u go jump enter market then collect wotowoto grin

No look person profit, Just do ur thing and move on

The journey Sha na personal race.

You're right. Go check stats of myfundedfx winners for March and April these guys takes fewer trades and eventually won the competition by been extremely patient.

These guys didn't even start trading until around middle of the months when lots of people have been running helter skelter to open a trade on the first day.

No doubt trading is indeed a WAITING game, one need to master this to the fullest.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2023
infofirst:

Whatever God has bless you with before now, will be the least of all other blessings coming your way.
Whatever not too good or test frm God you have experience will be the worst. You shall triumph and experience no more sorrow but joy and happiness and blessings.

Thank you so much for this.

Amin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 8:57pm On May 04, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:
So we actually have bright minds here? I'm so impressed.

Lets fix date guys, I will not be in Nigeria from nextweek, it might affect my activities here. So like I said any day after 16 is cool for me cuz I will be online by then.

Have seen lots of complaints about the prize sharing, I think I need to readjust , no more Data subscriptions.

Ist position= $25k
2nd position =2* 10k
3rd position $10k
4th position $10k.
5th position $ 5k
Organizer 10k MTN data plan
All accounts ( Mff evaluation challenge account)

I will reach out to you Samfelly, please drop your email, I lost access to my Nairaland email.

Please let everyone participate and showcase their skills , let the lotsize cap not affect swing traders, I don't know if is it's possible to modify the daily drawdown to be 2%?

Excellent! You bring back life to this forum with this generous prizes. May God reward you exceedingly.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:36pm On May 04, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:

Lets fix date guys, I will not be in Nigeria from nextweek, it might affect my activities here. So like I said any day after 16 is cool for me cuz I will be online by then.

Have seen lots of complaints about the prize sharing, I think I need to readjust , no more Data subscriptions.

Ist position= $25k
2nd position =2* 10k
3rd position $10k
4th position $10k.
5th position $ 5k

I will reach out to you Samfelly, please drop your email, I lost access to my Nairaland email.

Please let everyone participate and showcase their skills , let the lotsize cap not affect swing traders, I don't know if is it's possible to modify the daily drawdown to be 2%?

Abeg, dis write up wey I dey read na real, abi na my mind dey play me trick? Just when I was about telling Riverrun and Pristinee and OfficialP that the 50k's challenge account can only be dissolved into 3 of 10k's challenge, I saw that the sponsor has supported all the bright ideas and added another twist to the cooking.

shocked shocked shocked Ah, Jesu! ma mind is definitely playing a trick on me

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:39pm On May 04, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:

Ist position= $25k
2nd position =2* 10k
3rd position $10k
4th position $10k.
5th position $ 5k

Chief, thank you, so much. This generosity is more than plenty.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:44pm On May 04, 2023
BrightFuture48:

Excellent! You bring back life to this forum with this generous prizes. May God reward you exceedingly.

Amen!!! And also boss Infofirst for planning to throw in some rewards, as well

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:

Ist position= $25k
2nd position =2* 10k
3rd position $10k
4th position $10k.
5th position $ 5k

God bless you sir. 2% DDD na Die o cheesy. 5% Abeg grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:07pm On May 04, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:

Ist position= $25k
2nd position =2* 10k
3rd position $10k
4th position $10k.
5th position $ 5k

Boss you too much and yeah 2% Daily Drawdown is Also a welcome idea... That was one of my suggestion...

God bless you richly for this kind and wonderful gesture
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:13pm On May 04, 2023
nzechu:
if I may add. can we at least try ftmo this time around for prize instead of mff. even though I am new to the game, I still feel drawdown based on equity in contrast to draw down based on balance contributes to contest winners not translating to profit withdrawing winners. let's try something new this time and see if we won't HV people withdrawing profits. tank u

@samfelly

Do not worry, that time will soon come. For now, lets cautiously break the banks with what's available
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 10:20pm On May 04, 2023
2% dd is good, I support it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 10:20pm On May 04, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:

Ist position= $25k
2nd position =2* 10k
3rd position $10k
4th position $10k.
5th position $ 5k

2% daily drawdown is indeed a game changer, thank you boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 10:22pm On May 04, 2023
samfelly:

I no succeed in confusing dem, abi? I go try harder next time cheesy
Remember to include those of us that will be using an expert advisor, high equity will be needed for this,the typical 5% won't help at all, we're going to need at least 15%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2023
2% DDD na die oh. disqualification go full everywhere.. abeg o let's leave it at the usual 5%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:23pm On May 04, 2023
Donsheddy:
WE BE PIPS HUNTERS....

THEN I LIKE THE SUGGESTIONS OF SPLITTING THE FUNDS TO ACCOMODATE MORE PERSONS...

MAKE THE GLORY FOR TOUCH ALMOST EVERYBODY...

THE 50K FIT BUY 10K FOR THREE MORE PERSONS. E GO REALLY HELP

Correct, I no know say boss don touch am b4 (d bolded)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 10:24pm On May 04, 2023
Xau_Usd

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2023
samfelly:

Amen!!! And also boss Infofirst for planning to throw in some rewards, as well

Yes.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:28pm On May 04, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Remember to include those of us that will be using an expert advisor, high equity will be needed for this, the typical 5% won't help at all, we're going to need at least 15%

We still dey beg councils of elders to leave it at 5%, you go dey woo 15% grin. Na Atiku go open that kind prop firm o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 10:29pm On May 04, 2023
infofirst:

Yes.
2% DD .. how u see am boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PrinceofWallstr(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2023
infofirst:

Whatever God has bless you with before now, will be the least of all other blessings coming your way.
Whatever not too good or test frm God you have experience will be the worst. You shall triumph and experience no more sorrow but joy and happiness and blessings.

Thank you so much for this.
Amen boss! learnt from u sir, you literally made me to do that. I'm reaching out a friend to come see what Young traders are doing over here but he is kinda turning me down, just wish he will come, u go see giveaway levels.

Heard you dey UK abi US, I'm moving my Fam to Gloucester UK, if u dey UK mk we connect nah.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:29pm On May 04, 2023
samfelly:

We still dey beg councils of elders to leave it at 5%, you go dey woo 15% grin. Na Atiku go open that kind prop firm o cheesy

My belly oh 😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PrinceofWallstr(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2023
dmahn:

God bless you sir. 2% DDD na Die o cheesy. 5% Abeg grin
2% is enough for u to smash the competition bro, risking big a recipe for disaster. Im an aggressive trader like you, in all honesty swing traders are the winners in this industry, my 200k aggressive account is not making any progress but you see my swing account, I have already made 8% from it this month, a month before Easter I made 15% from swing.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 10:40pm On May 04, 2023
samfelly:

U get mouth o lol

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 10:53pm On May 04, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 10:59pm On May 04, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

Length of time one has spent in the trading world doesn't really matter to the art of trading itself; it's about 'how well', not 'how far'.

I began trading in 2017, but guess what? I only just became a trader (well principled) by 2020, during the COVID-19 lockdown. I've just browsing through all the commentaries on the upcoming competition without giving any input, not because I wouldn't want to compete (I mean it would be fun of course, even if I don't bag first place), but because of the rules imposed on risk and money management and that's the most crucial aspect of my trading career, I don't joke with that part cos it's all crunched in the numbers for me, it's applied statistics!

I see the imposed rules as biased (not as in a matter of contempt or greed, no!), biased in the sense that the rules on lot sizes are coming from one school of thought as regards risk management in trading. There 3 distinct ways that risk management can be applied in trading (at least, for what I know so far) two seem to be alike but they're actually different, they are;
(1) by lot sizes
(2) by dollar amounts (or whatever currency account's based in), and
(3) by percentages.

Now the rules here stipulate the 'lot sizes' method which is a total turn of for me as one who uses percentages. I let the stoploss price range of every trade I take decide what lot size I'd use, since I've already decided the percentage of my account balance that I want to risk on each trade. The majority pushing for the competition are coming from the same faction and the few of the minority like me just have to stay back, fold our hands and watch. The last guy that spoke up on this just got shut off without actually understanding him.

If traders like me bow to the risk management rules of this competition, believe me it would make a gambler again instead. It should be noted that lot size limitation doesn't fit into some traders trading plan; this is my input.

Sorry I gave you guys a long read (for those wey even try read to this end.. Lols)

I completely understand your plight my boss, but when I mean experienced traders I meant those who have been there and done it, of course I know alot of people who claim to have started trading 10 years back with nothing to show for it. Thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:
2% is enough for u to smash the competition bro, risking big a recipe for disaster. Im an aggressive trader like you, in all honesty swing traders are the winners in this industry, my 200k aggressive account is not making any progress but you see my swing account, I have already made 8% from it this month, a month before Easter I made 15% from swing.

A man of culture 🤝🏽
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:01pm On May 04, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:

Amen boss! learnt from u sir, you literally made me to do that. I'm reaching out a friend to come see what Young traders are doing over here but he is kinda turning me down, just wish he will come, u go see giveaway levels.

Heard you dey UK abi US, I'm moving my Fam to Gloucester UK, if u dey UK mk we connect nah.

Prayer warriors will resume work and He will join us. That's nice bro. Na US o.. But shd show for Uk later in the year by his grace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 11:02pm On May 04, 2023
samfelly:

So way tin go happen to those of us wet no dey trade news.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2023
Donsheddy:

My belly oh 😂😂😂😂

Maybe na 2 ppl go make it wit 2% DD

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:05pm On May 04, 2023
infofirst:

Na disqualification galore 😂😂😂...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:05pm On May 04, 2023
HumbleTrader:
So way tin go happen to those of us wet no dey trade news.

Wetin concern news and d.d na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:06pm On May 04, 2023
EmmanuelVi:

Length of time one has spent in the trading world doesn't really matter to the art of trading itself; it's about 'how well', not 'how far'.

I began trading in 2017, but guess what? I only just became a trader (well principled) by 2020, during the COVID-19 lockdown. I've just browsing through all the commentaries on the upcoming competition without giving any input, not because I wouldn't want to compete (I mean it would be fun of course, even if I don't bag first place), but because of the rules imposed on risk and money management and that's the most crucial aspect of my trading career, I don't joke with that part cos it's all crunched in the numbers for me, it's applied statistics!

I see the imposed rules as biased (not as in a matter of contempt or greed, no!), biased in the sense that the rules on lot sizes are coming from one school of thought as regards risk management in trading. There 3 distinct ways that risk management can be applied in trading (at least, for what I know so far) two seem to be alike but they're actually different, they are;
(1) by lot sizes
(2) by dollar amounts (or whatever currency account's based in), and
(3) by percentages.

Now the rules here stipulate the 'lot sizes' method which is a total turn of for me as one who uses percentages. I let the stoploss price range of every trade I take decide what lot size I'd use, since I've already decided the percentage of my account balance that I want to risk on each trade. The majority pushing for the competition are coming from the same faction and the few of the minority like me just have to stay back, fold our hands and watch. The last guy that spoke up on this just got shut off without actually understanding him.

If traders like me bow to the risk management rules of this competition, believe me it would make a gambler again instead. It should be noted that lot size limitation doesn't fit into some traders trading plan; this is my input.

Sorry I gave you guys a long read (for those wey even try read to this end.. Lols)

I just finished reading. Don't feel bad, boss. Still try out in the contest and see how you can manage. E no pass like that

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2023
infofirst:

abeg let this 2% DD no hold. I use God beg una....

in trading, just as too much freedom no good, na so too much restrictions no good too.

everything should be moderate and balanced to give room for good traders to emerge. let's not make things more difficult than it should be.

the traditional 5% DD ain't bad at all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.