Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,972 members, 7,890,196 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:54 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (499549 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2023
turmacs:
I hope you've made almost half of that already.
one dollar sef I never see
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2023
iichidodo:
So far so good on GU shorts...We ride this b**tch till 11am then take a break...

Thank you 👍👌👌
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 9:34am On May 24, 2023
The trend is your friend until it bends...
Long time since I caught up on gold.....(xauusd)

Looking to short xauusd... when it closes below...

Meanwhile there would be a pandemic...so strong and scary......

Prepare....
Stuck your kitchen

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2023
infofirst:

The mufu con dey position herself for sell now after the false move. Hopefully 4H close this way. Another good entry with current 4H high as Conservative SL.

I didn't imagine the news to run that high.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:52am On May 24, 2023
Ephraimryder:
Good morning guys, Earlier this month I dropped a link to a prop firm company where you could purchase a $5k account for just $19 on promo though which have since ended. Some of you took the offer while some did not.

Well, later in the day I will drop another sweet deal for you guys, and no you are not buying anything this time.

I will drop details on how to get a free $30 no deposit bonus from a broker and trade it to withdrawal. You can trade it, withdraw and use the money to buy a $5k prop firm account of your choice.

And for those asking the broker is not XM😉

Details coming later.

Boss, I am losing weight from waiting o grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ephraimryder(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2023
Good day guys, I promised to drop the name of a broker that offers a $30 no deposit bonus a few days back but I've not been well since then.
Well, I'm fine now and I'm going to be dropping it now.
Ok, here we go.
The name of the broker is Windsor brokers.
To get the bonus, register with your full name, the name must be the same name on your national ID card, driver's license or your international passport.
You will be asked to submit a picture of your national ID card, driver's licence or international passport.
Do not use your NIN slip else you won't get the bonus, use the plastic ID. If you don't have it download the NIMC app on playstore and you can then get the file to print the plastic ID from, you can walk into any computer center and have it printed for you.
Under utility bill.
Use your Nepa bill.
After you've done all these you can then proceed to your MT4 account, the balance would be $0 tho, but after a week and you you will be credited with the $30 if you followed the process listed above successfully.
To be able to withdraw the money you made from the account your total transaction lots should be above 0.10 (note: I said total) you must trade the account to $60 or above and carry out a minimum of 20 transactions when you are done with this you can proceed for withdrawal and as well chat up their support.
Do well to read out their terms and conditions so you can understand their requirements.
You can use the profits to get a $5k funded prop firm account and scale up from there.
Side note: If you want to trade a prop firm account, I'm an affiliate with maven trading so you can do well to use my link to purchase an account from them
https://start.maventrading.co/?ref=67. Use the code "MAYDAY" at checkout to get 10% off your purchase and 85% lifetime profit split. Here's the link:
https://start.maventrading.co/?ref=67

Note, the promo code only works till the end of this month.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:57am On May 24, 2023
MONEY247:
The trend is your friend until it bends...
Long time since I caught up on gold.....(xauusd)

Looking to short xauusd... when it closes below...

Meanwhile there would be a pandemic...so strong and scary......

Prepare....
Stuck your kitchen

Boss, add the reference, bikonu. I no wan search Google taya. Simply add link where the scary, sad news was taken from. T for thanks, sir

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 9:59am On May 24, 2023
Ephraimryder:
Good day guys, I promised to drop the name of a broker that offers a $30 no deposit bonus a few days back but I've not been well since then.
Ok, here we go.
To get the bonus, register with your full name, the name must be the same name on your national ID card, driver's license or your international passport.
You will be asked to submit a picture of your national ID card, driver's licence or international passport.
Do not use your NIN slip else you won't get the bonus, use the plastic ID. If you don't have it download the NIMC app on playstore and you can then get the file to print the plastic ID from, you can walk into any computer center and have it printed for you.
Under utility bill.
Use your Nepa bill.
After you've done all these you can then proceed to your MT4 account, the balance would be $0 tho, but after a week and you you will be credited with the $30 if you followed the process listed above successfully.
To be able to withdraw the money you made from the account your total transaction lots should be above 0.10 (note: I said total) you must trade the account to $60 or above and carry out a minimum of 20 transactions when you are done with this you can proceed for withdrawal and as well chat up their support.
Do well to read out their terms and conditions so you can understand their requirements.
You can use the profits to get a $5k funded prop firm account and scale up from there.
Side note: If you want to trade a prop firm account, I'm an affiliate with maven trading so you can do well to use my link to purchase an account from them
https://start.maventrading.co/?ref=67. Use the code "MAYDAY" at checkout to get 10% off your purchase and 85% lifetime profit split. Here's the link:

if na one oga him go charge #15,000 for this information

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:02am On May 24, 2023
Tradinggiant:
if na one oga him go charge #15,000 for this information

Una too like problem
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:17am On May 24, 2023
Ephraimryder:
Ok, here we go.
Under utility bill.
Use your Nepa bill.

Sorry, chief. Stay well and strong, sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 10:26am On May 24, 2023
infofirst:

Thank you 👍👌👌
You're Welcome...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 10:30am On May 24, 2023
kendoschurrle:

this man.. you no dey shame? grin

if dem use your account collect fraud money according to you, no be to resend the money back to wherever it came from immediately?

why the money no dey ya account anymore?

how you go come dey ask the "scammer" make e refund the "victim" for money wey you no forward to the scammer?

see how you dey pour gutter water on top your name wey don already dey rotten for just £200

nawa

Lol, e come spend the money abeg who be the fraudster
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ephraimryder(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2023

Ok, here we go.

Under utility bill.
Use your Nepa bill.

Don't open more than one account or you won't get the bonus.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by turmacs(f): 10:52am On May 24, 2023
nzechu:
one dollar sef I never see
grin awon habby forex, Jeffrey Benson people grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2023
. I called a forest trader out on Twitter and the next thing he block me, but does it make sense? Will someone making such amount of money weekly and daily have time to be charging $50 on mentorship and signal?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 11:04am On May 24, 2023
iichidodo:
So far so good on GU shorts...We ride this b**tch till 11am then take a break...
Ok... Trade your plan , plan your trade.We're good with what we got...Close our GU shorts and go take a nap...Been up since 3.30am..See y'all for the 2pm candlestick stand point, that is, if we awake by then..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Menclothing: 11:18am On May 24, 2023
I need 2000 dirahm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:33am On May 24, 2023
Donsheddy:
Okay Got A Better Entrt now...
Gbpusd Sold....

Entry 1.24625
Stoploss 1.25085
Takeprofit 1.23690

Rrr 1:2...

See you guys by 8pm

TAKE PROFIT PICKED....

+93PIPS PROFIT

0.93%

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RealityBender(f): 11:36am On May 24, 2023
EXLOVER:
. I called a forest trader out on Twitter and the next thing he block me, but does it make sense? Will someone making such amount of money weekly and daily have time to be charging $50 on mentorship and signal?
Lol… It’s all deception. From this you can tell that
1) He’s on a demo account (not real funds). Many of these so called Instagram traders flaunt demos.
2) The trade is still ongoing and he took the screenshot when it was on gains. Give it another 5 mins and everything go enter red if you nor cash out asap (Na só synthetic trading dey be)

Of course very few people actually make it as traders and those that make it don’t live that kind of ‘loud’ life you see on Instagram.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Beverages: 11:47am On May 24, 2023
dottozil:

Lol, e come spend the money abeg who be the fraudster

Imagine is it possible to get his skrill info without his permission?

Dude spent money he picked based on percentage and still out here spewing thrash 😆

You picked money for someone, only to gamble it on forex and lost

Dey play o. Just dey play 🤣

Meshpips you're a thief na.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Beverages: 11:55am On May 24, 2023
meshpips:

I will do you the honour of responding to you since you have decided to cry more than the bereaved.

You reside in A yet your signature shows a US phone number. Are you the fraudster that duped people and have them send the money into my Skrill account?

Please put together the person's £200 and let me send it back to him. I will never be associated with yahoo-yahoo. I wasn't trained to come live such a useless life.

The next time you quote me, I will upload both your GSM number and the screenshot showing where the person came asking for his £200 which you defrauded him of.

Do I look like I give a fuvk cuz i dont?

For your information. I'm not the original owner of the funds you scammed. I'm only here to create awareness for people to be cautious while trading with you. so you don't go about scamming someone else on this forum

I think it's high time we upload YouTube link of your voice note where you confessed you've used the money to gamble on forex and lost it.

Initially you told your supplier you were going to sell your laptop to repay him.

Later, u claimed you're refunding bla bla bla yet u do nothing cuz you're broke.

You'll beware of this petty thief

Meshpips Cheap scammer you are!

Cc " Puskin

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2023
smilinguy:
Make una no dull o
Now my interest is piqued; let's see how far these competition would go with me (as a swing trader).

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2023
Beverages:

Do I look like I give a fuvk?

For your information. I'm not the original owner of the funds you scammed. I'm only here to create awareness for people to be cautious while trading with you. so you don't go about scamming someone else on this forum

I think it's high time we upload YouTube link of your voice note where you confessed you've used the money to gamble on forex and lost it.

Initially you told your supplier you were going to sell your laptop to repay him.

Later, u claimed you're refunding bla bla bla yet u do nothing cuz you're broke.

You'll beware of this petty thief

Meshpips Cheap scammer you are!

Cc " Puskin

Who will pay the £200 if I send $63 to you? You want to ruin my name online so that tomorrow people will call me a scammer. You joke!

Note: the Skrill screenshot shows that he actually sent that £200 to me and I sent it to you.
Please refund the person's £200 or come to the police station to sign the idemnity.

This is your number: 0707.438.0167
All of you will be picked at the end.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2023
RealityBender:

Lol… It’s all deception. From this you can tell that
1) He’s on a demo account (not real funds). Many of these so called Instagram traders flaunt demos.
2) The trade is still ongoing and he took the screenshot when it was on gains. Give it another 5 mins and everything go enter red if you nor cash out asap (Na só synthetic trading dey be)

Of course very few people actually make it as traders and those that make it don’t live that kind of ‘loud’ life you see on Instagram.

Omo i want to be among the very few o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2023
Possible gbpnzd buy
SL 2.01808
TP 2.02935
NOTE: GBP News by 2pm

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Beverages: 1:32pm On May 24, 2023
meshpips:

Who will pay the £200 if I send $63 to you? You want to ruin my name online so that tomorrow people will call me a scammer. You joke!

Note: the Skrill screenshot shows that he actually sent that £200 to me and I sent it to you.
Please refund the person's £200 or come to the police station to sign the idemnity.

This is your number: 0707.438.0167
All of you will be picked at the end.

Anyways that's not my phone number. The £200 Deal was completed according to what was posted on E currency exchange thread. It was the $63 you went and use to trade forex and blown the money.

I'll be posting the YouTube link of your voice note where you confessed to the crime.

Meshpips, You're nothing but a cheap and lowlife ripper.
63 wey u don use trade, blown out. Why u never refund for the past 5 days now? Las Las ur name and bank details go enter scammer list
Cc : Puskin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTvEir3YOyc

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2023
Maroka5:
Possible gbpnzd buy
SL 2.01808
TP 2.02935
NOTE: GBP News by 2pm

Move to BE

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LordXau: 1:42pm On May 24, 2023

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2023
Tor so thiefs and reapers full the room! Make I sha beware o make one person no go scam who dey near m,make i save this page for reference purpose 😜😜😜

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Beverages: 1:53pm On May 24, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Tor so thiefs and reapers full the room! Make I sha beware o make one person no go scam who dey near m,make i save this page for reference purpose 😜😜😜

🤣 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2023
@oga info,i see wetin u just do now o,u self dey violent and anyway make i click like for the post u just share small😂😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2023
Maroka5:

Move to BE

Close trade, take partials or hold past news (50/50)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.