Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (490480 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2023
EXLOVER:
BUY EURJPY NOW

SL 156.15

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
nzechu:
looks like this is playing out instead..picture that last 23% interaction, they managed to set me off balance but God pass them
I will be updating at each milestone reached.

161 milestone reached.

witchcraftfx.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by exclusivesam53: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Possible sell on eurusd

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ENetServices: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
ENetServices:
Anyone watching silver, I expect higher prices today

Buying silver 25.10
SL 25.00
TP 25.85
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
peteregwu:
I traded gbpjpy today and I lost but I still have my biase that we might see a little fall of gbpjpy down to 176.945 level. I might trade to take th risk anyway, nothing spoil, let me just see how it goes. I trade base on my confidence of my analysis. I might fail this time but I don't damn care. I am trading this because it suits my own way of trading any pair.

Last week when I shared gbpjpy and I lost, some bad belle traders where mocking me. But I stock to my biase and shared another entry, they kept mocking that it was an uptrend bla...bla..as if in an uptrend we don't have any retracement. But the market gave me a pattern that I always trade which was why I stuck to my biase that whether I gain or lose I must surely trade and here is the update. I am now 150pips in profit

Even other pairs I shared like Audusd is also in profit. Pls don't share your bad belle with me biko

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Boss! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I like your style. Thanks for the alerts you posts here πŸ™‚πŸ€πŸ‘

But that gbpjpy alert shock me o, it was unlike you. The move was already 2 weeks old.

Oya, go and check my chart update again now and see whether it 2weeks old or not. Pls help me calculate the number of pips I am now in profit. 😎
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
peteregwu:

Oya, go and check my chart update again now and see whether it 2weeks old or not. Pls help me calculate the number of pips I am now in profit. 😎
Yea I know you were right
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ˜Ž
I want to be like you when I grow up

Boss abeg cut small soap for me na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
peteregwu:

Last week when I shared gbpjpy and I lost, some bad belle traders where mocking me. But I stock to my biase and shared another entry, they kept mocking that it was an uptrend bla...bla..as if in an uptrend we don't have any retracement. But the market gave me a pattern that I always trade which was why I stuck to my biase that whether I gain or lose I must surely trade and here is the update. I am now 150pips in profit

Even other pairs I shared like Audusd is also in profit. Pls don't share your bad belle with me biko

Bro I don't think anyone has mocked you here, the fact that some gave there opinion on the market you shared doesn't necessarily mean they are mocking you.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
ENetServices:
it's not bad to re-enter if it's part of your plan. As long as you've not exceeded your risk for that day and Ur bias hasn't change.

Btw why u go dey fight Wetin no fight u

Yeah cheif... And who say the market isn't fighting us. The market was created for traders to loose. It's a battlefield on its own so we have to learn to fight...In some games we only loose when we don't fight back and in some games we only loose when we fight back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Market humbled people today o, everywhere STEWπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
But today is Tuesday na abi am I mistaking?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Yeah. You are.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Make I check my calendar again shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
pristinee:

Mr man, go and sit down one place. So you mean any critic on your analysis here is bad belle against you? So as the lord and saviour, the greatest trader of all time that you are, every one here should accept whatever you drop here? You are a big joker Mr man, you don't need to always seek validation. If you think you are good, then you are, make your money and enjoy your life.

Lastly, how much are you funded with? or you are just deceiving yourself catching 1000s of pips on demo?
You are a bad boy πŸ™ƒ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
I'm back to fx rehab and working my process...
Head in the game and I'm all in...
TFT august +20% target is the goal

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Smart money consolidation + breakout + retest

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
pristinee:

Mr man, go and sit down one place. So you mean any critic on your analysis here is bad belle against you? So as the lord and saviour, the greatest trader of all time that you are, every one here should accept whatever you drop here? You are a big joker Mr man, you don't need to always seek validation. If you think you are good, then you are, make your money and enjoy your life.

Lastly, how much are you funded with? or you are just deceiving yourself catching 1000s of pips on demo?

Mr man, go and stand up. You know yourself, yoh are among the bad belle.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
dottozil:

Bro I don't think anyone has mocked you here, the fact that some gave there opinion on the market you shared doesn't necessarily mean they are mocking you.

Nah... They did.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
peteregwu:

Nah... They did.

Oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
peteregwu:

Mr man, go and stand up. You know yourself, yoh are among the bad belle.

Why are u giving them audience..

Do ur thing, a wise man once said silence is the................

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
There are times you lose in forex and there are times yoh win in forex. No matter how good your strategy is doesn't make you the best and it doesn't mean you can't lose, no doubt you somehow lose. So, if you see anyone sharing his biase, don't criticize, you can comment your opinion and not mock or criticize because there is difference between mockery and opinion. Opinion comes with respect and mockery or criticism comes with disrespect.

I have been seeing some traders analysis and I have never in anyway criticize anyone or mock them, whether it was contrary to my biase or not because I believe, even that person maybe right and I maybe wrong, no one is perfect in this game.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Bearish day for GBPUSD thanks to a bad CPI day.
Entry on 61.8 retracement

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
And one more thing, if anyone share his own chart biase and loses, don't go and comment and say, "didn't I tell you not to sell or buy bla...bla..bla and begin to fault the person, it's none of your damn business. Instead, encourage the person that losing it's part of the game and also a time to learn more. Because it's not your money the person is trading after all, you have also lost before.😁

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
karkinase:
Bearish day for GBPUSD thanks to a bad CPI day.
Entry on 61.8 retracement

Nice one! I will be looking to buy between 1.26524 and 1.25704 zone. The buy would go a long way for like 800pips, that would be my target. I wish it comes down to level. Except it breaks below that but if it breaks down that zone, then it might head for 1.23224, I could also consider buying from there. I just believe somehow that gbpusd will later head for 1.36746

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Why are u giving them audience..

Do ur thing, a wise man once said silence is the................

Thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
@infofist @all
passing tru a very diff time at d moment. no zeal to trade. Will keep u all posted. thanks

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
pristinee:

Please answer my simple question. How much are you funded with? Keep seeking validation up and down with demo trades, while the sensible ones keep working towards either getting a funded account or adding to their funded account.

My chart speaks well for me, that's my hard work. And you won't claim you ain't seeing them. I don't need to come here and start blabbing with the account I am funded with. My hard work is speaking through my chart. You think it's so easy to draw a chart to predict the direction of the market? Dey play...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (1043)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.