Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,665 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (500014 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

I lost the account.

Well, e no easy sha. Some times I'll be thinking to myself some straight forward ways to trade the market, but wen e reach to demonstrating it on the market, wahala go tie gele
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
samfelly:

Well, e no easy sha. Some times I'll be thinking to myself some straight forward ways to trade the market, but wen e reach to demonstrating it on the market, wahala go tie gele

Sam stop
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
coolvibes:
Oga samfelly no competition link this month?
I've been trying to login on TFF mt5 but no demo 02 on thinkmarkets, only demo 1 server.

Also can anyone help with a good price alerts app

Page 1, sir smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
infofirst:

I want to be like you boss when I grow up

Boss mi,
You lead, I follow.

πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Sam stop
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jokes apart, trading no easy. ICT confessed to losing a lot of accounts, also

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
samfelly:

Trading hard! No be small work!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
BinaryRocks:
Abeg,
Wetin dey happen to indices on TFT?
Na common error I dey see.
Only currency is allowed.

Use this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
GabsonFX2:
FX will make you feel you have arrived, don't fall for it so you don't get disappointed and depressed..

I have said it here before: you need a reliable source of cash inflow (income) to buy peace of mind in this business. In other words, get a non-FX career first - get a job first.

Shalom!

Mr Gabson welcome,longest time and how ur side? Stay safe bro !!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
GabsonFX2:
FX will make you feel you have arrived, don't fall for it so you don't get disappointed and depressed..

I have said it here before: you need a reliable source of cash inflow (income) to buy peace of mind in this business. In other words, get a non-FX career first - get a job first.

Shalom!
Finance is my field and this is the peak of my profession and I shall make fortunes therein. No distractions and discouragement is allowed!

Forex or nothing!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PatientofYabale(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
GabsonFX2:

Shalom!

Preach grin grin. Most of them won't hear. Dem no dey tell person. When hunger hook u for neck. You go forget trendline and support grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Donsheddy:
Happy New Month Guys

Gbpusd sold today,

Entry 1.28301
Stoploss 1.28760
Tp 1.27368

Rrr 1:2

As it should be weekly target met....
Trade closed with 93 pips profit

1% up in profit.....

Was a challenging week but we overcome

And currently 2.4% up in profit in the 6k account i won from fundednext

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
The ones that I closed early out of fear before TP has already done more than TP. Those that I'm confident that they will reach TP don retrace back negative and breakeven... Nfp should just come Abeg.. I'm holding eurjpy and audjpy sell since yesterday, hope I'm not alone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
guys!!! there's nothing hard in forex

you just need the passion to succeed
the desire for knowledge
the doggedness to keep moving forward irrespective of losses and disappointments

show up everyday,,,

the day I came here asking about a risk tool on mt5 even with a YouTube video for people to see how it works and not even a single soul responded to me,,I reposted the video 3 times,,,, NOBODY even quoted me to say they watched the video and don't have it........... made me know that alot of people in this FTA will not be successful in forex

some people will give 20% effort and feel they have given it their all,

brother, your 20% effort is not enough!!!
you need to put in 110%

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jesusmyking(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eurgbp buy

ENTRY @ 0.85940
SL:Β  0.85403 -50 pips

TP1: 0.86445 +50 pips
TP2: 0.87136 +120)pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
samfelly:

Jokes apart, trading no easy. ICT confessed to losing a lot of accounts, also

Only @humbletrader and one ehn..... Go say trading na child play😜😜😜😜😜😜

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
GabsonFX2:
If you don't like what I said, you are not ready. I said what I said.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time and energy for controversies, when you are finally serious with your life, you will realize that the cruise you make here have wasted your destiny over the years. It may be that my next comment here will be in 2025.

I'm out!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œThe addiction this family house get ehn.. If I tell you say see you in 2030..believe me at your own risk

How are you doing boss mi? We still dey fight with you and your comments here the last time.... Give us giveway and we go forget am

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Donsheddy:

As it should be weekly target met....
Trade closed with 93 pips profit

1% up in profit.....

Was a challenging week but we overcome

And currently 2.4% up in profit in the 6k account i won from fundednext

You are doing well bro. Keep growing πŸ’ͺ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emmizay12:
guys!!! there's nothing hard in forex

you just need the passion to succeed
the desire for knowledge
the doggedness to keep moving forward irrespective of losses and disappointments

show up everyday,,,

the day I came here asking about a risk tool on mt5 even with a YouTube video for people to see how it works and not even a single soul responded to me,,I reposted the video 3 times,,,, NOBODY even quoted me to say they watched the video and don't have it........... made me know that alot of people in this FTA will not be successful in forex

some people will give 20% effort and feel they have given it their all,

brother, your 20% effort is not enough!!!
you need to put in 110%

No vex boss mi. Maybe losses don make us stressed out on those days. You have got valid Points but for someone like me ehn.. I am tired of reading strategy books or video. Na only risk management and psychology books I prefer to read. I will try and check the video since it's risk video
My chart is my strategy. I have since been working on having my own unique trading method. Nothing complicated again. Just my chart and my chart. All methods are very similar or same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
GabsonFX2:
grin grin grin

My man, I'm loyal as always. grin grin grin

The addiction is not FTA but FOREX. An active trader will always see new and intriguing events evolve each day, and many times you tend to decide if you should discuss it or keep mute....that's where this forum comes in handy.

But as for that last comment, I no open this thread for about a year, and at that moment I did - my head was full of plans & calculations, money, thoughts of all these and all; but all of a sudden, I saw people engaging in a back and forth disagreement - the thing just vex me.... grin

As for the give away, you know say you na boss of all bosses, so I con collect mine.... grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin It will all end in praise.
Thumbs

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
infofirst:

No vex boss mi. Maybe losses don make us stressed out on those days. You have got valid Points but for someone like me ehn.. I am tired of reading strategy books or video. Na only risk management and psychology books I prefer to read. I will try and check the video since it's risk video
My chart is my strategy. I have since been working on having my own unique trading method. Nothing complicated again. Just my chart and my chart. All methods are very similar or same.

No lies....
Strategy book don tire man pikin...
Chart is everything biko...
Na risk management and psychology na there work dem...
With all my discipline... yesterday i almost lost my mind
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Edd1e:

You are doing well bro. Keep growing πŸ’ͺ

Thanks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
infofirst:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œThe addiction this family house get ehn.. If I tell you say see you in 2030..believe me at your own risk

How are you doing boss mi? We still dey fight with you and your comments here the last time.... Give us giveway and we go forget am
Make GabsonFX2 run giveaway for boys .. Baba no fit just come n go like that smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jesusmyking(m): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
one tradingview indicator I doscovered ehoch can help drastically improve your entry chosing stop loss and tp is
"confluence zone calculation for support in bullish trend"

it marks out strong confluence zone

Also check out smart money concept by luxalgo it auto marks support and resistance on any time frame
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Pero, you still dey hold?
Closed! Correction needed.

Make I withdraw small change for my hustle.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
embarassed embarassed

Lolz ibrahim,u don go back to HARAM AGAIN abi trading is no more Haram ?
Abi na side because u burn ur $10 last time made u call it HARAM?

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.