Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,857 members, 7,889,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (498609 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hassan50: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Oga dem, the UJ is just invalidating my setup.
infofirst:

Who are the we and then the all.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin where una do the meeting? Did you look at what the master decider market sign wc is s n r nd price action saying?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
GarkiAccessory:
how can it shoot down when EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD are bearish and dollar index bullish?

But EJ, GJ has been super bullish for some months now, grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Donsheddy:

Help me ask am😂😂...
I no wan chuck mouth for the matter...
The other oga is determined to classify trading as gambling...
Who im i to object

I think everything in life can be gambled when one refused to get educated and have a good understanding of it before going in to it. If there are no charts to help make informed decisions.I will not be trading by now with my understanding

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
infofirst:

I think everything in life can be gambled when one refused to get educated and have a good understanding of it before going in to it. If there are no charts to help make informed decisions.I will not be trading by now with my understanding

The simple definition of gambling...
When you venture into something without proper knowledge...
Taking uncalculated risk...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Donsheddy:

👌👌👌

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Currently on a short position on NASDAQ .Determined to pass phase one with one trade,the trade might take 2 day.I risked 2% on this trade.1:4 RRR

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
hassan50:
Backtest in trading is quite different from gambling, because when you backtest patterns always repeat on a basis but talking about team start you can never be sure if a team would win, lose or draw base on stats?? That a possibility or guess work

Does the repetition of patterns guarantees that the trade will end up in profit?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Donsheddy:

so then people who play bet9ja all take uncalculated risks?

remove Demo Trading and Propfirms from forex
FTA thread would have only had 1 season

inshort demo trading is the sole reason why we have majority of people in the space

remove this two things,,, and if you are still trading I bet you will say its gambling

and when you sit Infront of your laptop to trade, you will fully accept the gambling status that Forex is, when you watch your hard earned money constantly drained for Years before you eventually reach profitable trader status if you are even lucky to experience such
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
UJ you are a bhad boy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
seeteazain:

Does the repetition of patterns guarantees that the trade will end up in profit?
hmmmmm 🤔
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GarkiAccessory(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
dottozil:

But EJ, GJ has been super bullish for some months now, grin
That's why legendary traders advice to stick with majors at the beginning of one's career

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
rhynoemmie:

It's almost there

@kozmicity how u see this zone

I saw this too late. It hit my SL.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
rainlover:

😂😂 na why e good to no share charts if you're not mentally strong enough to accept criticism.

I agree with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by boom99(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
boom99:
Looks like USDCAD is ready for a sell. Any objection.. make I no go jabo.

Out in profit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

That's why legendary traders advice to stick with majors at the beginning of one's career

Hmmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
News is good for the market.. all this market makers just liquidating positions up and down

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Price never hit my SL for tradingview but reverse is the case on my TFT account, how manage? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Na wa o undecided

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Skanas(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Emmizay12:
I have stated many times on this thread on why I believe Trading is Gambling

in no way am I trying to paint trading in a bad light, I used to be highly against the notion of trading not being gambling until my losses in forex started piling up.

I began to make some research on gambling and the similarities was staggering....

a gambler makes bets, a trader places trades
a gambler looks at odds, a trader Risk to Reward
a gambler looks at team stats, a trader Backtests
a gambler and a trader both have winning streaks
and losing streaks
both are constantly trying to predict the future
both believe they can achieve financial freedom
both have 95% who lose money constantly and 5% who make large withdrawals
both can lose all their fortune in a day

but at the end of the day Forex traders have it worst, why? they still want to believe they are not gamblers,, and that right there makes it difficult for their brains to fully permit them to take on the mindset and form of a Truly profitable Trader...

Like why will a true trader lose all his/her fortune in a day, when you have your SL and MM tools to protect your account when your analysis is wrong?

infofirst:

You do not know the difference between trading the forex market and gambling the forex market. You can never lose your whole fortune in a day if trading the forex market but you can if gambling the forex market

Infofirst You’ve said it all jareee @the bolded ...
Only those that gamble forex, equate forex trading to gambling...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Swrzs,price is justing jagging upandan
karkinase:
News is good for the market.. all this market makers just liquidating positions up and down

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by csckid(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
KALMA1:

I have a history on this thread of my case mesach ,you can go back in this thread
if you want truly refund or contact me personally, and stop this activity
You want to refund,action speaks louder than words .
If you have refund any one I should have got testimonies from others .

Can oga Gabson please refund this man...he has been saying meshpips owe him $56 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
forex trading is a game of probability + possibility buh who fvcking cares..
Trading psychology should be our only paramount weapon, hence; the only dominor that could give us the trading edge against the market..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Trading without the adequate knowledge of how the price books daily, weekly, monthly etc., will bring out the gambler in you.

Without proper knowledge of the market you're trading, you'll only be at the mercy of the fluctuations of price every time you look into your chart.

Price in the market does not occur randomly but it follows precise protocol of booking every second of each day.

Looking to search out the know-how diligently, will make a responsible trader out of you.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wayyo shocked shocked cry cry,someone is -2%,the trade ran into my SL,we go again later embarassed embarassed
Ibrahimlagosian:
Currently on a short position on NASDAQ .Determined to pass phase one with one trade,the trade might take 2 day.I risked 2% on this trade.1:4 RRR
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2023

Wahala de oooh

Which one is simulated trading ideas....hia

... This MFF issue ...cuz problem oo

So ICT ...go b simulated strategy...

Clothes wey I buy with Fx money na simulated clothes too grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
shocked cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Proudpolygamist: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
shocked cry embarassed

Maybe you should start taking Chatgpt Serious now.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
shocked cry embarassed
Mallam Ibrahim watin be the problem? U carry 4 sure odds with 2% of ur capital staked grin. Stake responsibly since person talk say FX na gambling.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
karkinase:
UJ how far you na.. fall

The wéré no gree fall since morning ooo, I have been heavily bearish on it and have been waiting for an opportunity to sell since mawnin, but the oloshi just dey rise like puff puff, imagine 116 pips rally so far. I was expecting it to fall before it rise but I guess I missed out on UJ

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Davigle:

The wéré no gree fall since morning ooo, I have been heavily bearish on it and have been waiting for an opportunity to sell since mawnin, but the oloshi just dey rise like puff puff, imagine 116 pips rally so far. I was expecting it to fall before it rise but I guess I missed out on UJ

E be like na Night e wan take fall shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
36% OFF 5K challenge account from @Maventrading is still valid

So you can get your account for just $29 with Maven and start your funded journey with Trusted prop firm

https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

Click on the link Above and use the promo code FIRST5K

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.