Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,759 members, 7,889,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (497976 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2023
MrCuteking:
Experience does not teach you how to master the art of trading, it only teaches you that trading is filled with probable outcomes. If you’ve spent 5+years and still looking for how to beat the market, you’re not different from a newbie trader who just started to click the buy and sell button.

Trading profitably is not completely a function of time and experience, it’s a function of understanding that the outcome is probable.

When you understand this, you will only take trades that fits your model and with good risk management.

If your psychology is poor, you can spend 40years still studying the market and remain unprofitable.

I agree with you that trading is a function of acknowledging probable outcomes but I respectfully disagree with you on the bolded both in trading and in business in general.

There are great traders who never made money till their tenth year of trading. https://www.brookstradingcourse.com/support-forum/how-long-to-become-profitable/how-long-will-it-take-me-to-become-profitable/

Saying that such a trader is no different from a newbie trader learning to click buy and sell is an ignorant thing to say

That's like saying someone trying to become a great businessman who has made no money from his store or business after five years is a person who needs to relearn the basics of the business - https://www.inc.com/drew-hendricks/5-successful-companies-that-didn-8217-t-make-a-dollar-for-5-years.html

Successful businesses even go on dry spells. Sony did not make a profit for five years...should they have closed up shop?
https://www.gamedeveloper.com/business/sony-s-first-profit-in-five-years-no-thanks-to-playstation

The same way there are many factors that cause success or failure of a business is the same way these things will apply to trading

Even away from trading, there are great lawyers or doctors or sports coaches who never came to the spotlight until their 10th or even 20th year of doing the same activity.

Arrigo Sacchi had been coaching for a good 14 yrs before he got his big break with AC Milan.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrigo_Sacchi

Jurgen klopp coached for 7 years before he got his big break with Dortmund.

Even in the Bible, Joseph was in prison for a good 13 years before God decided to uplift him

Do your thing and work on improving yourself

Life is a solo race at the end of the day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2023
Happy New week Guys

It’s Monday and @Maventrading Got new offer for the month of September, so take your time to make use of it and you’d get 10% off on any account you purchase with some other spicy bonus profit split. Just click on the link below and get one Today #Mavencares 🧡

https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2023
Good morning traders. Happy trading week, trade safely.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by CopyJoe: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2023
I'll make a return to trading by the end of the year.

Giving up was never an option.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2023
Good Morning Happy New Week, May this week be in our favor

Gbpusd bought this morning

Entry 25210
Sl 24750
Tp 25610

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2023
Donsheddy:
Good Morning Happy New Week, May this week be in our favor

Gbpusd bought this morning

Entry 25210
Sl 24750
Tp 25610

Bossman what happens let's say you hit your weekly profit target in 2 days? Do you avoid trading for the rest of the week?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2023
seeteazain:

Bossman what happens let's say you hit your weekly profit target in 2 days? Do you avoid trading for the rest of the week?

Yes but I've adjusted my trading pattern in a way i trade everyday... Except in a day when i see no clear direction
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2023
GabsonFX2:
US30 Mid-day Update

US30 Short currently at -231 pips and will leave to run until today's close, it should do whatever it wants to do - Cycle trading style activated. Cycle 1: Trade 1. I love what I see from here, if today closes above 34641.3X, I will close this short and swing long but at today's close...Cycle 1: Trade 2 would be triggered by today's close.

Morning boss..
Is this trade in your prop account boss

I think bulls have a business with 34825
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin Is it because of Drawdown? Dont worry I think it has got to the bus stop, I am expecting the down move from this hour, my view.
Donsheddy:

Morning boss..
Is this trade in your prop account boss

I think bulls have a business with 34825
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by lordofstrings: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2023
How do I know it's a upward bias or downward bias.
I have been having issues on knowing when it's likely going up or down

Can someone help explain pls.

@infofirst any clue for me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2023
friendbee:
grin grin grin grin Is it because of Drawdown? Dont worry I think it has got to the bus stop, I am expecting the down move from this hour, my view.

E huge...
I no sure say prop account fit carry that one without violating

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by raphemmanuel(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2023
Good morning my fellow Fx Traders.
It's a new week and a new day, I pray may today's market and this week's trading Favour all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2023
Na overload my brother.
Donsheddy:

E huge...
I no sure say prop account fit carry that one without violating
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2023
raphemmanuel:
Good morning my fellow Fx Traders.
It's a new week and a new day, I pray may today's market and this week's trading Favour all of us.
Raph, how US30 go do this week?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Morning brother, yes my prop........ grin scared, me that I'm just about to close laptop, go to bed for the next 7 to 8hrs sleep, then wake up shower, and to my job for another 8 to 10hours.......except to peep during break grin I no even send am sef. grin

By today's close, I will see where price is and activate. Yes, if above 34641.3X, I swing it.

Okay bro....
Would love to learn how you manage such high risk...
Cus 23k is 5.1% of 400k account size...
I. No go fit sleep na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2023
Cashhy11:
Profitable week ahead, and profitable learning week for we the beginners too. Spent the whole week reading a blog of people(a foreign blog) lamenting how they regretted ever knowing about FX.
I only did that to prepare myself for the worst to come.
GU just dey swing like a clock pendulum. I made a mistake while listing my today signals, got a buy-limit on CHFJPY, and another buy-limit on USDCHF. Didn't even crosscheck that I had two counter trades before going offline, only to come back online and saw the two already activated and running against one another.

I had to quickly exit the CHEJPY, I checked the chart and saw it almost even hit my TP of 30pips before doing a reversal. I closed it with just 5pips gain or thereabouts.

I'm heavily invested in the USD today already, had to take the risk of closing the CJ instead. I hope I chose the right one though.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2023
Cashhy11:
GU just dey swing like a clock pendulum. I made a mistake while listing my today signals, got a buy-limit on CHFJPY, and another buy-limit on USDCHF. Didn't even crosscheck that I had two counter trades before going offline, only to come back online and saw the two already activated and running against one another.

I had to quickly exit the CHEJPY, I checked the chart and saw it almost even hit my TP of 30pips, closed it with just 5pips gain or thereabouts.

I'm heavily invested in the USD today already, had to take the risk of closing the CJ instead. I hope I chose the right one though.

Why you wicked na 😫😫😫😫
I buy gu... You rush sell am to clear my money 😫
Na why dmahn talk say forex traders na thieves 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2023
Donsheddy:

Why you wicked na 😫😫😫😫
I buy gu... You rush sell am to clear my money 😫
Na why dmahn talk say forex traders na thieves 😂😂
With the look of things brother, it's more on your side than it is on mine. I'm -4.6 pips down atm. So hypothetically, you're the wicked one angry.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2023
Donsheddy:

Yes but I've adjusted my trading pattern in a way i trade everyday... Except in a day when i see no clear direction

Alright thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2023
Donsheddy:

Okay bro....
Would love to learn how you manage such high risk...
Cus 23k is 5.1% of 400k account size...
I. No go fit sleep na

Hummmm.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2023
US30 sold @ 34736
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2023
lordofstrings:
How do I know it's a upward bias or downward bias.
I have been having issues on knowing when it's likely going up or down

Can someone help explain pls.

@infofirst any clue for me?

Na jamb question you asked o.

I will recommend you visit learntotradethemarket.com to go tru as many articles as possible provided you have passed tru baby pips already. If still unclear after that. Get back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jesusmyking(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2023
Good morning my Fam.

I'm selling gbpusd and eurusd this morning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by lordofstrings: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2023
infofirst:

Na jamb question you asked o.

I will recommend you visit learntotradethemarket.com to go tru as many articles as possible provided you have passed tru baby pips already. If still unclear after that. Get back

Thank you very much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2023
infofirst:

Hummmm.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The story no clear....
The risk and managing no just align...
Except say the account na 4million funded😫
God when 😫😫😫
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2023
I think it's going to be bullish.my bias though kiss
Jesusmyking:
Good morning my Fam.

I'm selling gbpusd and eurusd this morning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2023
Cashhy11:

I had to quickly exit the CHEJPY
, I checked the chart and saw it almost even hit my TP of 30pips before doing a reversal. I closed it with just 5pips gain or thereabouts.

Something crazily funny just happened now. I checked my chart to see if my decision to dump the CJ for UC was the right call and was initially happy I made the right call, little did I know I would have even made the better call if I'd left the both trades running and not dumping either because after dumping the CJ, CJ moved bullish over 30pips to my direction even above my TP.

The crazy thing here now is, CHF is weak against the USD but strong against the JPY. Wow, we learn everyday and the glad thing there for me is, it proved that my calls are astonishing. Our learning curve has been fantastic!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I think it's going to be bullish.my bias though kiss

This one wey Ibrahim follow me dey bullish on gu heyyyy....
Make i go close my trade asap 😁😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by lordofstrings: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2023
Donsheddy:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Lol
Donsheddy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.