Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (490392 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Also anticipating the same move smiley
kozmicity:

It's generating liquidity I guess, it has refused to come to my zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Zowee10(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sheyimann:
Hello forex villa ,

I know this is a stupid question but still I go ask am cos I’m a baby at this forex stuff, I do crypto tho, but I don’t trade , I only buy and keep it , are there videos from you forex landlords here or forex beginner tutorial videos I can watch over the course of maybe 3 or 4 months or longer to learn the basics I need before joining you guys on this forex journey,

Abeg don’t ignore , I know there are videos on YouTube , I have unlimited internet , but I want to make sure I’m watching the right forex content that would help me get up to speed with some of the things you guys already know

Please I need all and any suggestions

Thanks I’m humbly begging

Just enroll at babypips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Cashhy11:
I've asked questions thrice here and not once has anyone answered. We can do better, what's the usefulness of this space then if we can't be helpful on something as cheap as answering questions like this. I wouldn't be here asking you guys if I knew answer to them already, before asking anything here, I'd already googled and found no answers before I bring it here.

It's pathetic to be honest.
grin tongue kpele

It depends on the brokers.
GBPUSDx you are trading the derivative asset but not the real/actual currencies.
GBPUSD You are trading the real/actual currencies in the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
pristinee:

The pair with .x beside it have no difference with d one without it. Broker just differientiate it. In TFT case, the one with .x are tradeable while d one without it, u can't trade it.

In conclusion, the .x have no effect on your trade whatever.
I eventually found out myself yesterday when I couldn't take a trade, had to delete all the pairs I added already and tried adding the ones with the "x" prefix at the back. The last question I asked too, TFT has updated it with my corresponding balance.

It's just somehow, I even quoted one moniker[arkadrop], that posted his TFT September 10% result for Samfelly, he didn't reply not even with an "I don't know" etc. Not like he owes me or anyone owes anybody a response btw, but I believe this place is like home because this is the only place I get to talk about FX and share ideas with like minded, never did with anyone offline before.

But it's all good, at least I know how things really work out here. Going incognito and minding my business is the way to go here I guess.

Thanks boss for your response.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nwadaka:
grin tongue kpele

It depends on the brokers.
GBPUSDx you are trading the derivative asset but not the real/actual currencies.
GBPUSD You are trading the real/actual currencies in the market.
Thanks brother, found my way around it already.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Cashhy11:
I eventually found out myself yesterday when I couldn't take a trade, had to delete all the pairs I added already and tried adding the ones with the "x" prefix at the back. The last question I asked too, TFT has updated it with my corresponding balance.

It's just somehow, I even quoted one moniker[arkadrop], that posted his TFT September 10% result for Samfelly, he didn't reply not even with an "I don't know" etc. Not like he owes me or anyone owes anybody a response btw, but I believe this place is like home because this is the only place I get to talk about FX and share ideas with like minded, never did with anyone offline before.

But it's all good, at least I know how things really work out here. Going incognito and minding my business is the way to go here I guess.

Thanks boss for your response.
don't take it personal bro. the market is having a toll on all of us. I believe your question not being attended to is not deliberately.. like in my own case I saw the question but I get carried away by something else na so I forget.

though you are new, but I admire your posts and write ups..

abeg no vex for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Na even demo accounts those accounts be sef, I just dey see how you have so much deceived people here - I have the record, in case you deny it. Omo ale.

Here again is another post of yours showing your profits..........In your next life, don't ever passively refer to me, cos I will come for you far more than anything.

Alayebaje.

The guy did not mention your name na
Why are you taking it personal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
GabsonFX2:
grin grin grin

They said I'm chasing clout.........make I kuku chase am with full chest. grin grin grin

Or I don't know what else one would use to clout chase again, if not success stories like this............. undecided

US30

Short is now closed with 350pips......total profit made from last night and now is: $1130 (attached)
Total profit made on this $100K account is: $3554

Expected withdrawal on Oct 14 is: 513*1.5 + 0.9*3554 = $3,968

Nice one my brother! Chai! Now I am wishing that meshpips is truly really gabsonFX.

Where that mumu wey dem dey call Feshizzy and him ode friend sef?

Muren rens wey nor get work do apart from to dey use $20 pose as if na 2,000 usd. The thing pain me sha! I fell for the useless boy's trick.

Make I see any comment from that rubbish Feshizzy again una go know say . . .

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
pristinee:

Can we have some decorum here mr man?
stop don't Wake this matter up abeg

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
GabsonFX2:
This this one too dey talk.......Just may 28 - 4months ago, you still posted all your profits in green (see attached)

Claiming you made $2342.37 with no single loss (attached)

Did you lost the account ni or what?

You shined your shine, now you are tired of seeing someone else doing what you did.............I tell you, you too small.

Na u get time to reply. Most of those hating on you are just envious of your doings. Some will even do more than you if they're in your shoe.
I've suggested earlier that you should not react to every negativity towards you. Just ignore them and do your thing.

@maroka5, he actually dropped the us30 alert. He's been saying since Friday that he will short it when market opens. He still affirmed it yesternight when I asked him what he's seeing on the chart. Before you condemn someone try to get your facts right so you don't look like a hater.
Personally I don't see any wrong in someone posting their results especially when they made the trade call here too. That's the purpose of this thread.

My take in all of this is; if you don't like what someone is doing just ignore the person. This is a public forum and you can't dictate what or what not to do to anyone.

One love brothers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Supremefx:

Here it is. But you know not changes with Wednesday always been the highest.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
[quote author=pristinee post=126160924]

Not waking anything up. That guy needs to know that here is a public forum and not his sitting room. He needs to apply common sense and not throw abuse up and down..... Do u know the meaning of alayebaje?[/quote

Uncle pricktinee, abeg shattap!!!

See who is talking about decorum.

You wey go just wake up from sleep begin curse person wey nor talk to you.

I been warn you say that thing you dey smoke nor good for your brain. see your life for outside now?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
GabsonFX2:
This is the type of English level they usually employ for civil servant jobs....omo ale grin grin grin

I hope you have enough money for this impersonation you are doing?
Since you already claimed to be Gabson.

I'll say less for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
GabsonFX2:
This is the type of English level they usually employ for civil servant jobs....omo ale grin grin grin

No wonder the federal civil servants are unproductive; na Olodos and fraudsters like pristinee and feshizzy respectively full there.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Feshizzy:

I hope you have enough money for this impersonation you are doing?
Since you already claimed to be Gabson.

I'll say less for now.
Keep quiet! You fraudster. 20$ to 2000$. You no get shame at all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
GabsonFX2:

To expose you is very easy,
But I'll leave that to the community to figure it out for now.

Till then, keep flexing.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
pristinee:
Waiting is one of the most difficult attribute in forex trading, will I get a clear signal to enter a sell trade? Only time will tell. Observation continues

Am seeing bull winning this game here most especially today's candle indicated this, markek may proof m wrong though

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (1043)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.