Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,587 members, 7,921,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (515980 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2023
OfficialP:

It's their money at stake here for crying out loud, they have the right to set the rules that will protect them.

I think what he is saying is that, there are some strategies that doesn't favor prop firm, example someone trading daily or weekly time frame might change to hourly time frame in other for him or her to get reward quickly ahead of the stipulated deadline set by the propfirm

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2023
charly20:

New position at current market price with SL at .20800.
TP @ .19900

Another opportunity at .20400 with SL @ .20650.

Be safe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2023

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2023
Thunder that will fire some body here eeh! People are discussing prop firm and you are advertising your failure shame on you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2023
dottozil:

I think what he is saying is that, there are some strategies that doesn't favor prop firm, example someone trading daily or weekly time frame might change to hourly time frame in other for him or her to get reward quickly ahead of the stipulated deadline set by the propfirm

may GOD bless u for m bro,have been trying to adjust to those smaller timeframes just to have the share from the market quickly and behold i have failed ALL cos am already used to both monthly and weekly timeframes and hold trades for weeks.SO how can then prove m that i should go for prop firm that i have failed countless time when am profitable in nearly all my condusive technique?

In conclusion DO WHAT U KNOW BEST

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Me77:
Hmmm
which platform be this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Anyone can trade prop firm and pass stick to your rules, practice thorough risk management and maintain your emotions then you good to go.
Monthly, weekly, daily, hourly , minutes timeframes will work on prop firm accounts. Gabsonfx is a typical example of one who trade solely based on the daily and weekly.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2023
Mupeper:

Please I would like to know how much is needed for a start in the contest
Is completely free. Just register and you're in.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Registration is free, cash price $1,000 you may want to hurry up.

@BrightFuture48 do you have a link to the ongoing February contest, or January results.
It's their former site you will get that.
www.myfundedfx.com

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Kaybee7000:

lolz alright chief but kindly know 6 here may probably be 9 over there.In short we are both right and if u insist that i am wrong then i'v accepted but mind u,prop firm is not meant FOR ME
every company has it rules

Propfirm is for everyone if you stick to their rules
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hateshit: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2023
Good afternoon huz,
Pls I want to get a 10k mff funded account
But just wanted to know which step is preferably
1 step or 2step
I actually thought it's just 2steps but am seeing options for either 1 or 2 steps
I just want to know if there are different rules for each of d options
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2023
TradingGod:
every company has it rules
Propfirm is for everyone if you stick to their rules

U WON
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kaybee7000:

U WON
OK
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
abeg anybody fit do video tutorial for using FX blue trade copier?

to dey switch three platforms to close and open trades don tire me sad sad

i wonder how people dey fit trade many prop accounts
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
charly20:
Probably best to seek short entries from the price line and within the swing high for this week's trading.

Today's entry. Today's entry is a swing entry. Going forward, I'll take on day trades.

Be safe.

New position at current market price with SL at .20800.

Another opportunity at .20400 with SL @ .20650.

Be safe.

Enough entries for one day. 2/3 positions to be closed at the predetermined TP.

As you were,
Cheers.
TP @ .19900

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
I'm still trying to trade with the prop firm rules, maybe I'll just trade like I normal do, if they see the profit they may permit my style of trading.

With that said, This is what we're competing against for a $1,000 price. Even if your trading style isn't compatible, still try your luck, registration is free, 5 more days to go.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
BrightFuture48:

It's their former site you will get that.
www.myfundedfx.com
I forgot to ask, are synthetic allowed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
charly20:

Enough entries for one day. 2/3 positions to be closed at the predetermined TP.

As you were,
Cheers.
TP @ .19900

All positions moved to break even as we try to manage the heat 🥵 on the last position .

If price should run above .20530 and I'll exit positions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
USA GDP news coming up in 5 mins
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Me77: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
kendoschurrle:

which platform be this
Mff discord
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Me77:

Mff discord

my forex funds abi? Ok tanks

make i find am join
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
HumbleTrader:
I forgot to ask, are synthetic allowed.
As long as it in the market watch, I don't think there is any restriction as regards instruments you can trade.

Just take it cool with recent cap in lot size what you need most is correct timing in entering and exiting, since you are limited to number of lots you can open. So you don't need that high volatile pairs that much. Gold and us30 is enough to provide profit.

I doubt if anyone would ever reach 100% profit like February leaderboard you posted. At Max 50% profit at the end of month. So it's really level playing ground for all, if you know your onion well you stand a chance like any other contestants.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
BrightFuture48:

As long as it in the market watch, I don't think there is any restriction as regards instruments you can trade.

Just take it cool with recent cap in lot size what you need most is correct timing in entering and exiting, since you are limited to number of lots you can open. So you don't need that high volatile pairs that much. Gold and us30 is enough to provide profit.

I doubt if anyone would ever reach 100% profit like February leaderboard you posted. At Max 50% profit at the end of month. So it's really level playing ground for all, if you know your onion well you stand a chance like any other contestants.

They added a new rule, news trading is now allowed, you see the problem this can cause, both good and bad.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Demo practice.
Going back to old fashion trading.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Demo practice.
Going back to old fashion trading.
for somebody wey bin dey make mouth about account managing the film wey you dey do here funny die grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
kendoschurrle:

for somebody wey bin dey make mouth about account managing the film wey you dey do here funny die grin grin

Why are you like this? grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
kendoschurrle:

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2023

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
hateshit:
Good afternoon huz,
Pls I want to get a 10k mff funded account
But just wanted to know which step is preferably
1 step or 2step
I actually thought it's just 2steps but am seeing options for either 1 or 2 steps
I just want to know if there are different rules for each of d options
What is 1step and 2 steps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Why market dey do like this sometimes na grin. It ll just render one's strategy useless anytime it feels like, I found an inverted head and shoulder on S&P, the right shoulder is lower than the left which is a sign of weakness, and the neckline was broken, I was happily buying and adding more only to see this happen, na stop loss alert wake me up. undecided Can't just believe my eye when I see this heavy downfall with momentum, no news nothin nothin lipsrsealed.. Tommorow we go Again ó jàre..i hope normalcy returns to the market. If you make profit today na boss you be oo cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2023

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
HumbleTrader:
I'm still trying to trade with the prop firm rules, maybe I'll just trade like I normal do, if they see the profit they may permit my style of trading.

With that said, This is what we're competing against for a $1,000 price. Even if your trading style isn't compatible, still try your luck, registration is free, 5 more days to go.

Don't bother you will not see that kind of gains any more
The lot size has been limited to 5 lot maximum
Before now there was no lot size limit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.