Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,163 members, 7,887,391 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (496722 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
another setup for this week, us30 has trade above the corrective line or ruler which is resistance line and it is retest that resistance line which it will reveser upward for buy. i place buy for this week because of the retest. see the chart below and my analysis is on 30 mint time frame. you can wait for it to retest upward.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Did they send you the 3rd mail with the $50K incentive or $100?

Cos I rejected the 1st and 2nd email which you attached, before I got the 3rd email with the $50K incentive.

I accepted the second deal..

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
US30 has taken out buyside liquidity, and it's set for a correction to the downside b4 it continues it's pilgrimage to the north, my area of interest is the relative equal lows @35313.6x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Sure. I just passed my FTMO phase 1 $10 000 won in sit-up competition courtesy of infofirst.

I exited at 2026, price dropped to around 2024. I noticed strength and re-entered at 2027 exited at 2036 thus achieving 10 % within 2 weeks trading only gold.

Be happy for me. Negative energy please stay away.
Congratulations boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
samfelly:
Fxwarrior, Fxwarrior (how many times I call you?) You are a WARRIOR in this FX, in words and in deed!!! I dey feel your professional trading prowess, sir.

Fxwarrior:

Sure. I just passed my FTMO phase 1 $10 000 won in sit-up competition courtesy of infofirst.

I exited at 2026, price dropped to around 2024. I noticed strength and re-entered at 2027 exited at 2036 thus achieving 10 % within 2 weeks trading only gold.

I just dey wait make you make the announcement by yourself. I no wan spoil the fun for you, this time. Congratulations chief. We are proud of you. Oya, edit the fxblue to your name cheesy

FTMO supposed don deliver Phase 2, by now

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
samfelly:
Well, you and I see say e Buy cheesy. E wan trend so. Gold to 2075 grin grin grin. Me and Powell just dey hold discussion like this so. We wan send Gold go 2075

samfelly:
Catch Gold at 2037, today cheesy grin

I don make Powell my father in-law o cheesy. I don marry Gold all over, again grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fxwarrior:

What we came here for πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Congratulations man...
More wins πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
I hate to see that I check the chart when TP almost hit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. He suppose don hit b4 I check am.. Me I don close Γ³ jΓ re grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
Join Me on My Trading Journey with @fundingpips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu0__MlwzEs?si=hF8FZKquaiP9kWQq
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
dmahn:
I hate to see that I check the chart when TP almost hit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. He suppose don hit b4 I check am.. Me I don close Γ³ jΓ re grin

You try joor. Close am before market go use your heart play Ludo grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Sweet. More wins.
Decent and clean trades.
All box checked. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
haryodehjia:

Wait till 3pm Nigeria time.. If am not wrong New York session..
Hope am not the only one that doesn't keep count of trading sessions grin

Lol no be only you o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Omola2ulv: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Congrats bro, keep winning.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
samfelly:

You try joor. Close am before market go use your heart play Ludo grin

I don close am oo πŸ˜…... 10 mins after TP go Hit grin... Who cares.. I've done more than 1:2 already

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Omola2ulv: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
samfelly:

I don make Powell my father in-law o cheesy. I don marry Gold all over, again grin

Ahhh, egbonnnnn you wan drag babe with me baaa, oya ah don shift 4 you goan sheut ya shoit

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fundedtrader competition is just like time wasting Allah.. Imagine you have to make at least 35% to 40% before you can get an account unlike fundednext and tft lipsrsealed
Just a waste of time and effort 🀣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Remarkable achievement. Congrats on nailing the mark. More wins.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fxwarrior:
I started trading the account last week Monday, 20 and today is 28 November.

Status was on going and now they marked it ended and finally passed after review; trading objectives completed.

Please help me and thank Boss infofirst. I celebrate him because he made this possible. His competition opened my eyes.

NB: Please even if you need to complete yours in 3 months, I encourage you to take your time. You'll get there too. I celebrate you in advance.

Word. I celebrate you, and everyone winning in the market, and those making their way to the rank of winners. Boss Infofirst, which kain prayer I wan pray now wey I neva pray before? πŸ€”πŸ™‚ May the blessings you give others bless you and your family in multiple portions. Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
Geovanni412, your silence is very loud. Hope you killing the markets with silent gun.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
*DO YOU KNOW THESE

1.- Your BIRTH came through *Others*

2.- Your NAME was given by *Others*

3.- You were EDUCATED by *Others*

4.- Your INCOME indirectly comes through *Others*

5.- Your RESPECT is given by *Others*

6.- Your first BATH was given by *Others*

7.- Your last BATH will be done by *Others*

8.- Your FUNERAL will be organised by *Others*

9.- You will be taken to your FINAL RESTING PLACE by *Others*

and

10.- EVERYTHING you owned will be inherited by *Others*

Isn't it high time we learn to live in peace and harmony with *Others*, because all through our lives, at one point or the *Others*, we will need each *Others*?

*HOW TO MAKE LIFE SWEET*

πŸ–ŠοΈ Nothing makes life sweeter than adding value to others.

πŸ–ŠοΈ The people you help today become your soldiers in the battle of life tomorrow.

πŸ–ŠοΈ To invest in properties is good but to invest in people is far far better.

πŸ–ŠοΈ Try to make money, but try also to make people great.

πŸ–ŠοΈ Your greatest achievement are the tears you wipe away from people's faces not the things you get.

πŸ–ŠοΈ Your greatest achievement should be raising achievers.

πŸ–ŠοΈ People will defend, stand by you & honour you when they realise you value them

πŸ–ŠοΈ Don't let an ingrate stop you from making others Great.*

For I am nothing without others.

*God give wisdom to understand life and it's attractions*.
Giving glory to God for the gift of life.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Congratulations chief.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
Hello folks , hope we all had a profitable day, I closed my gold buy trade at 2040, bagging 26 points today... Nevertheless I went on the monthly and weekly chart to re-analyse and I am still holding my bullish bias firmly. I am anticipating price to take out the all time high @ 2081.62 which it made in the second quarter of the year. Now from a fundamental perspective, with the recent decline in bond yields resulting to a weaker dollar as a dominoes effect of the Fed's stance on cutting interest rates, gold has been climbing on the back of this hawkish situation. Also seasonal data shows that the month of december tends to be bullish for the yellow metal and there has been a steady change in net short positions on the cot reports for gold while open interest seems to be increasing month over month. If we see a positive or net long position and a higher open interest in the next cot report, (which in essence confirms the seasonal data) we should see a huge bull run by year end which should take out the high of the year 2023. As it is now, I am on the sidelines concerning gold until the stars align in my favor, with today's volatility, gold may continue buying, or may pullback deeply, or be range bound the rest of the week. I in all honesty do not know, all I can as of now is to wait patiently like a crocodile and bid my time... ps: I may as well be super very wrong, whatever I shared up there should be taken with a pinch of salt. pls do ensure to trade responsibly using proper risk management...

cc: fxwarrior and boss gabsonfx

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Nov 15 - Nov 30 Trading Cycle Completed (60 total trades, 95% win rates)

Analytics attached.

Gold Long closed (good profits)

All trading activities stopped until the next trading cycle, Nov 30, Thursday.

Withdrawal Nov 30th, Thursday........................Going off FTA, guys, until Friday, 1st ish

Good sire, what must I do to be great like you? A big congratulations to you boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 12:54am On Nov 29, 2023
On CHFJPY, I anticipate a move towards the 170.531 level. #chfjpy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 1:19am On Nov 29, 2023
On EURJPY, I have a biase move to the upside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 1:57am On Nov 29, 2023
Oil price eventually reached 77 level price in yesterday's market. However there is a negative rumor that the OPEC+ meeting may be delayed again amid unrest that is occurring among the OPEC+ oil group, an extension of the previous agreement is a possible scenario, with deeper production cuts being unlikely, four OPEC+ sources told Reuters on Tuesday. The next meeting to discuss 2024 oil production plans among the group was previously postponed to next Thursday as production levels for oil producers in Africa proved to be a source of contention. And now, it appears further delays are possibleβ€”although the group appears to be getting closer to a compromise on the numbers it will need next year for the group's African members. Angola and Nigeria balked at their quotas for next year.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 5:06am On Nov 29, 2023
Omola2ulv:
LOADNG SCAM WALLET!

You can read more about loadng all time scams with the link

https://www.nairaland.com/7924256/loadng-wallet-scam-me-60

https://www.nairaland.com/7899180/loadng-exchanger-paypal-scam

Oga it's ok nau.. you are spamming

Cc Puskin honsule

Please caution this guy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.