Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,990 members, 7,931,400 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:13 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (520710 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Don't cut the soap for m shedy,give m the soap ni make I chop ham,congrats anyway !!!

Boss mi no soap oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
samfelly:

Make one of the 3 bosses (Gabsonfx2, Infofirst n Feshizzy) that I often look up to, open it (Season 24)

@info✌🏼

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
Abeg who dey alpha capital group discord link... I don try to join with the one i see online e say excited link
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
Donsheddy:
Abeg who dey alpha capital group discord link... I don try to join with the one i see online e say excited link

Abeg don,the giveaway dey run well well for the discord?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Abeg don,the giveaway dey run well well for the discord?

E dey happen for there too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
Donsheddy:

How to participate chief
You follow their discord and twitter. Then like and repost tweet and on Monday the guideline for redeem the 5k will be made know.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
realone12:
what's the process of redeeming the free giveaway? what are we to do?
Check this out

https://twitter.com/_claudiarea/status/1730244851050979475
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
BrightFuture48:

You follow their discord and twitter. Then like and repost tweet and on Monday the guideline for redeem the 5k will be made know.

Thanks joined

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
dmahn:

It didn't only fly, it left behind an opportunity for those who missed today's trade for re-entry. That guy dey go 2100. cool
Not yet.. We should see a sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
No be when e reach monday now this alpha capital people go come put condition wey go hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
See he way I take rush that alphacapital group giveaway eh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jameselias:
No be when e reach monday now this alpha capital people go come put condition wey go hard

My only fear. Plus dem go put time limit too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
according to what I'm hearing alphabetical wants to give each an every person that register with them 5k account.. Asin e possible make prop firm gift everybody account so? wouldn't that be too costly?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
Davigle:

Bossmi u sure say no be humbletrader incarnate be that
if be sa na u ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, if no be u, then na me i do incarnated many mentors, know how them make money on forex and stock. if u like run round the circle of forex market u no make money. gosip man way no no way to make money on forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
for those that love to trade on weekend, i have analysis ethereum on 15 mint time frame and top down analysis. ethereum is at strong bullish trend that is likely to hold this bullish trend till next year. you can buy now and hold it for many mouth. see the chart below

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
Eightcap is a good broker. Learnt that from MFFX CEO and Raja Banks' brouhaha on X app. 1st image is Eightcap. 2nd image is Thinkmarket

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by depato88(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
samfelly:
Eightcap is a good broker. Learnt that from MFFX CEO and Raja Banks' brouhaha on X app. 1st image is Eightcap. 2nd image is Thinkmarket

Chai boss you mean this is the present price of Gold on their chart?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
samfelly:

That's why news trading is never advisable,
Some brokers deliberately widen those gap to trap traders and minimise losses on their end.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
obilokechukwu:
for the new beginners and new comers on forex world. i love to teach you how to approach the forex market. i want you to know that forex is not getting rich quickly but you can be wealthly, if you have the right knowledge and skill, when you have the skill. it can never be fake out and it will remain in you to your next generation. today class, i will explain impulsive phase and corrective phase. these two price action is mostly common on forex and stock market. i always see these very day on trade. please trade only pair either forex or stock. i advice you to trade one of the stock like nasq100, s/p500, us30, gam40, uk100, and stox50. all these are trending market that can never change like other pairs. let move on today class. impulsive phase is when only buyers or sellers dominating the market environment without meeting each other, in order words is situration when you see buyers without sellers or few sellers dominating the market environment without meeting each other. this is long movement of some candle that represent buyers without no sellers or few sellers on market environment. the same way to sellers too. corrective phase is when buyers and sellers coming close contact to drag a particular price on a given environment. it is as a result of you seeing buyers and sellers at the same environment drag price. this is short movement of price and it do not last long. e.g see the chart below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
realone12:
according to what I'm hearing alphabetical wants to give each an every person that register with them 5k account.. Asin e possible make prop firm gift everybody account so? wouldn't that be too costly?
na marketing gimmick

Them want create awareness for the propfirm bubble

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Rhymagurl: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2023
[color=#550000][/color]Good morning guys and happy new month and happy Sunday.

I've been trading actively for a year and 2 months although I heard about trading in 2019. I decided to take it serious in October last year.

I'm good with analysis and getting a bias(swing). My problem is not knowing when to enter the market once price gets to my POI or AOV.

I've been following this thread for quite sometime now and I'm really impressed with positive things I'm seeing here.

Looking forward to connecting with people here especially ones who will help with where I'm having difficulty in...lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2023
Morning folks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2023
Gold

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2023
Oil, I am bullish on it but I would wait and see how Monday plays out, Monday's price action may confirm my bullish bias may confirm

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2023
kozmicity:
After tasting 7% in floating profits this week, just a few pips for Nasdaq to hit my TP, it reversed. I was able to spot the reversal not that late and close with just over 200 USD. My account was 4%+ and I decided to buy Nasdaq when it got to a zone, was going well... Then news happened 😁

Took my SL and put me at 2%+. I saw some other setups and on Nasdaq and set my limits, but because of PTSD I wasn't trading seriously since it was yesterday (Friday). I then deleted the limits because I had too many setups, I decided to stop trading Nasdaq and any other fast pair... Take it slow and just see the weekend without any major changes again. Plus I can only open two trades at a time.

GJ hit SL, EJ hit SL, UJ hit SL. XAUUSD in deep profits, XAGUSD hit TP, US100 hit TP, US 30 hit TP, GA in deep profits. (You can guess the ones I didn't trade on the competition account πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

No allow my laughter fool you, I am emotionally destabilized. I'll use this weekend to shore up and go again. Less than a month to the end of the sit up challenge and I'm barely 1% up.

You are not alone bro, GJ, EJ, CHFJPY hit me hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2023
Davigle:
Oil, I am bullish on it but I would wait and see how Monday plays out, Monday's price action may confirm my bullish bias may confirm

A break above 77100 will make me long agressively and hold till 100 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2023
dmahn:

A break above 77100 will make me long agressively and hold till 100 cool

I still believe we might see further down side before the upside, will reanalyse at Market open today but currently am favoring a move to the downside.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2023
depato88:

Chai boss you mean this is the present price of Gold on their chart?

That was the early hour of November 13th. There was no significance news that moment.

Raja Banks dey use am drag MFFX CEO, yesterday

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2023
DXYY:

I still believe we might see further down side before the upside, will reanalyse at Market open today but currently am favoring a move to the downside.

Yeah.. Looks good for a sell. A consolidation has just broken downward, a retest should come and push price down again... However I'm more interested in seeing the retest fails. Price is currently testing a weekly uptrend line.. Fingers crossed sha

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2023
dmahn:

Yeah.. Looks good for a sell. A consolidation has just broken downward, a retest should come and push price down again... However I'm more interested in seeing the retest fails. Price is currently testing a weekly uptrend line.. Fingers crossed sha

πŸ’―
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2023
Rhymagurl:
[color=#550000][/color]Good morning guys and happy new month and happy Sunday.

I've been trading actively for a year and 2 months although I heard about trading in 2019. I decided to take it serious in October last year.

I'm good with analysis and getting a bias(swing). My problem is not knowing when to enter the market once price gets to my POI or AOV.

I've been following this thread for quite sometime now and I'm really impressed with positive things I'm seeing here.

Looking forward to connecting with people here especially ones who will help with where I'm having difficulty in...lol.

As the ambassador of the juvenile or noob traders here on FTA, and on behalf of all toodles, we say welcome sir, and good to have you on board, pls do well to feel comfortable and do not hesitate to share your analysis here, they are fully welcomed, and emmm πŸ€” lastly avoid VAWULENCE at all cost in order not to have bad blood...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Love u guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.