Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,803 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (841579 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 8:39am On Jan 18, 2023
I thank God say i de work hard to leave the trenches this year. I got more than 200 mentions yesterday because one scammer tell people to insult their papa mate and they were busy disgracing themselves and their unborn generation till 3am in night. Some ediots even use my name crack joke which was not funny but las las, nobody see shishi.

Wiseone28 and co could not open their mouth and talk when the guy insult eseka, bergavis,stephen etc because they promise to give them imaginary 10k from scam money. I wonder how low some people can go.

Its very true that the youths are not taking back any country because of de uselesss mindset wey we get.

I hope you all de spend the 10k now.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
and pls ignore them...we still need you on this thread.
Who is we

This bst don't have shame. You fit senior that guy but look at what 2h has reduced you to.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

I think it due to the giveaway was announced like 3hrs before it commence, more than 50 diff monikers visit/leave here per hour.

So when the initial time for the giveaway resumes, they all troop out.
Good reply..

You really represent me well.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Tk4all:
I thank God say i de work hard to leave the trenches this year. I got more than 200 mentions yesterday because one scammer tell people to insult their papa mate and they were busy disgracing themselves and their unborn generation till 3am in night. Some ediots even use my name crack joke which was not funny but las las, nobody see shishi.

Wiseone28 and co could not open their mouth and talk when the guy insult eseka, bergavis,stephen etc because they promise to give them imaginary 10k from scam money. I wonder how low some people can go.

Its very true that the youths are not taking back any country because of de uselesss mindset wey we get.

I hope you all de spend the 10k now.
I always scolded people who do that..

But when big man talk to big man..

I'm in different.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Greetings, No oh boss, a person can't just make you leave the Thread, just ignore sir., please announce the winners for the giveaway.

That's an alt moniker.
Winners for which Giveaway

Na you go drop email las las grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2023
All DMs have been attended to.

Thanks for standing by.
recieve:

Reply your dm

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Tk4all:

Who is we

This bst don't have shame. You fit senior that guy but look at what 2h has reduced you to.
2h? Nope, he actually sent 3K each to more than 7 monikers on this thread last week.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2023
wiseone28:
I always scolded people who do that..
But when big man talk to big man..
I'm in different.
So for your mind, eseka and that dj are on the same level right?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2023
Celtic vs Mirrens
NG looks great on this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Oh, come on!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Tk4all:
So for your mind, eseka and that dj are on the same level right?
I think by their staking power since i don't know any in person..

Just like me thousandnaire and you hundrednaire
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Let me go and hustle my money. May God no allow my children to see this kind of life.

I'm out

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Djreloaded:
you mean the same abba14 who is following me to collect crumbs with his alternates.

This thread will never change.

Unfollows…
i follow u with my 1 and only account to be bursting u anytime u wan carry ur scam to the gullible poor niggars

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Tk4all:
Let me go and hustle my money. May God no allow my children to see this kind of life.

I'm out
Drop something for your guys before you leave
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2023
Where this chiefheywhy go? Come and give me my airtime oooooooooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2023
Djreloaded:
Do the giveaway then or kiss my black arse.

Mr. Man pack well jare. Which kin giveaway u Wan give them wey Wan stress dem like dis. I only blame guys here, just bcs of ordinary giveaway, Mak dem cum turn to AY show for u. If u Wan joke why not go to YouTube and watch as many as u want, like I do most times I feel like watching a joke.
Some guys self no get shame at all. Person wey go favour u no go stress u

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Top of the morning to you all.

Djreloaded, I'm no longer interested in your giveaway. Although I cracked a joke yesterday.

You can have your money but insulting people is out of it for me. You can go ahead and blacklist me.

This is one of the reasons eseka12, bergavis, rainmoredays and the legendary arrong.nantbro will always be a nice and considerate guys. You will know from how mature they behave.

Eseka12 do drop games to help lift people from the trenches. He understands the plight we face and he's always willing to help. You can't go around and insult him.

Your character just depicts the saying that "if men were God's commoners like me won't see the break of the day."

Remember tables do turn. Make, eat and spend your money.

I, zee, on this day and subsequent days will never ask you for crumbs again. I can ask others but never you.

You can start the insults now people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:
Let try this 15 odds for 5 games (China CBA, commencing by 8:00 am.

256AA7D6

I hope you guys played this 15 odds, it's likely to boom.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Zee0007:
Top of the morning to you all.

Djreloaded, I'm no longer interested in your giveaway. Although I cracked a joke yesterday.

You can have your money but insulting people is out of it for me. You can go ahead and blacklist me.

This is one of the reasons eseka12, bergavis, rainmoredays and the legendary arrong.nantbro will always be a nice and considerate guys.

You will know from how mature they behave. Eseka12 do drop games to help lift people from the trenches. He understands the plight we face and is always willing to help. You can't go around and insult him.

You character just depicted that if men were Gods commoners like me won't see the break of the day.

Remember tables do turn. Make, eat and spend your money.

I, zee, on this day and subsequent days will never ask you for crumbs again. I can ask others but never you.

You can start the insults now people.

Sincerely I wasn't happy/amazed when he insulted eseka12, bergavis, we are all one here I don't see why one would insults another because of some mere reasons.

Sir Djreloaded, you no try atall for the insult to the Thread fellow punters no matter who the person is.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaoluwa122: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Tk4all:

Who is we

Said by a shameless bst beggar... angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2023
9D3C25E1.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Oilanndgas: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Almost guys here do vigil on djreloaded GA!! Se'Owo si awon trenches bro shame devil na.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2023
@NOTORIOUS100
@ZEE0007

PLEASE LET US ALL STOP ALL THE EMOTION RUNNING AROUND THE THREADS. LIKE YOU GUYS SAID WE ARE ALL MATURE ADULT HERE.
LET LEAVE THE EMOTION FOR THE FEMALE AND NOT TOO EMOTIONAL ABOUT EVERYTHING. ONE LOVE GUYS.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by adeoyekay(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2023
recieve:

This is my number boss
08071378425 glo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by adeoyekay(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2023
GentlePEACE:
No be magic, na mind.

Free airtime giveaway, N200 to 19 people.
The IDs below should quote this post with their number

betshopagent
christianjoy
blaquemyc
Samueltemi337
tradepunter
mceze
oyewale0001
machappy4
Olaoluwa122
Miracood2
OhGeeBee
Plutoman
adeoyekay
recieve
Tekahashi
Whobeatme
Tekahashi
superintendents
Zee0007

Miracood2 and machappy4, which of u can handle the transfer to everyone
y
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
There was a forex group that was around 1.17 odds equivalent... Though they have folded up, people still partake. Preference and "assurance" I guess.

I understand.

"When risk is not rewarded people usually opt for safety"
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

I hope you guys played this 15 odds, it's likely to boom.
E be like say you be Alabi's agent..

The one i no play na the one wey want boom..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2023
KanielOutis92:
And... Alex Molcan, taking Auger to 5 sets. More to come, bro

Yeah.... Tennis is one game that you have to use more Intuition than statistics

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2023
XshegzzyeeiX:
I can handle myself.
Just the sign up fee of N1000 (a one time payment), and we are good to kick off immediately you send Capital (any amount you can afford).

Sure you can take care of yourself but what's the 1,000 naira for then? Thought you said you want to help people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2023
wiseone28:
E be like say you be Alabi's agent..

The one i no play na the one wey want boom..

grin, today China CBA go well unlike yesterday.

No worries, NBA midnight basketball games dey.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

grin, today China CBA go well unlike yesterday.

No worries, NBA midnight basketball games dey.
This basketball thing na guess work..

Sometimes football is mostly understood.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2023
wiseone28:
This basketball thing na guess work..

Sometimes football is mostly understood.
If you guess basketball games, you go fail woefully.

First, I check tables, H2H, last five matches, average points gained, average points conceded, venue of the match, and people predictions on sofascore

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.