Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,193 members, 7,887,458 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (846903 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
GentlePEACE:

Show me your bet history and I will do same, let's compare and contrast the green on both. That u lose millions and won one or two makes u to boast... Ode

Please leave that scammer of a boy.
His name, number and different account numbers are littered on Nairaland.
He's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bossman5(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Abeg who be them this defenders Dortmund get undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DonPablo9511: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
one thing for sure is that this DJ guy is not balanced upstairs..
Always thinks everyone is an enemy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Djreloaded:
I'm sure your lifetime winnings doesn't come close to my stake...

Go argue with your ilks. Dumbo.
Bro, remain two games for the 10odds ticket I gave you to boom.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekahashi: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

he didn't play your games bro

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Djreloaded(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

didn't play, Gadeemit.😕
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bossman5(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
wiseone28:
Make i go charge my phone Incase..
Apoel and Al hilal has scored cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Bossman5:
Abeg who be them this defenders Dortmund get undecided

I don't understand oooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Useless criminal. grin.

Omobola121:
[/b]FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI ARRESTED[b]

Few days ago this moniker iamnobody001 with the name FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI rushed down here to tarnished my name and some useless animals just like him were rubbishing my name without hearing my own side of the story.

Anyways your favourite Nairaland scammer was arrested yesterday. He is just a nobody like his moniker implies. He is broke, jobless, tout and really a wanted criminal running from one state to the other.

FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI I told you "Not everyone you can mess it" the fact that this is a social media space doesn't mean you can do anyhow you like.

[/b]doyin01[b] I'm directing this to you personally. You are just a cockroach forming Lion online. You are so daft that your level of reasoning is disgusting. A common talkative online, uncultured and lack courtesy. I don't know if you are a Christian or muslim but there is a reason why the holy book says [/b]"Be quick to listen and slow to speak"[b]. Many are in the prison today because they feel they get mouth, they can insult anyone anywhere. Be cultured! There are more to benefit online than trying to form fake James bond. There is no difference between you and Deflover just that Deflover is a little bit intelligent than you atleast he can do some analysis and also intelligent enough to put down some writings in form of a book. So far, you have been so useless on this thread.

I really appreciate all my customers and those who came out to vouch for me on this space.
To all Scammers on this Nairaland, the only thing that can save you is not to come across me. If you do, believe me I will frustrate your life.

I spoke with FIDELIS client, explained his altrocities, asked him to login to Nairaland and search for FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI. I attached the thread link FIDELIS created calling me a scammer but unfortunately, FIDELIS deleted the thread.

My fellow exchanger, how do you know another FIDELIS? He always claim to be a writer, he works for client on Upwork, he is always in a rush to get his Naira. He uses first bank with this account number 3117518345 and different phone numbers such as +2348034174718 +2348066666856 +2348034174718
and bears different usernames on Nairaland.

Cc
Robectar
Enyinne
Titanium001
DenreleDave
queendoreez
Timekeeper452
Slimanyd
Tabbaz

If FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI has scammed you before, below in the chat is his address. If you are not fast enough, he might change his location fast. But trust me to get your money back will be hard because he is really a nobody. Very broke just like some of his peeps here forming rich guys online.

I will not write on how he was arrested or details of his arrest. If you want him arrested, he used his own hand to typed his address thinking no one can get him.

When it comes to E-currencies exchange, I'm your sure plug. 100% fast in confirmation, best rate, fast payment and 100% legit. Always Available
Omobola121

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DonPablo9511: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
felabrity ,are you not done with your rehabilitation?

Alabi really messed you up cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GentlePEACE: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Djreloaded:
I'm sure your lifetime winnings doesn't come close to my stake...

Go argue with your ilks. Dumbo.

I agree you be baba olowo.. just show us your bet history, that's all. I'm sure we will weep for you

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Let's see whether dortmund won't concede this time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
I just pray 🙏 Dortmund did not lose this wining in this extra time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DonPablo9511: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
BronzeTiger:
Useless criminal. grin.
gentleman
we don't want that here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tekahashi:
Anderlecht to score, you can bet wiseone28's balls on it
Take everything around there as long as Fus Rabat score

Al Hilal ✅

Apoel ✅

Fus Rabat ▶️
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by faceLAGOS: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Djreloaded, GentlePEACE, you guys should just die off this issue, just focus on the betting Thread👍

Guy free them.

That reloaded dj na fool.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
BronzeTiger:
Let's see whether dortmund won't concede this time.

I pray 🙏 they should not oooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Djreloaded:
didn't play, Gadeemit.😕

Ahh, Omo....... I'm sad🥺
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Bossman5:
Apoel and Al hilal has scored cheesy
Remind me when FUS Rabat equalize
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
DonPablo9511:
gentleman

we don't want that here
When did you become seun? I've posted nothing yet.

Omobola121:
[/b]FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI ARRESTED[b]

Few days ago this moniker iamnobody001 with the name FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI rushed down here to tarnished my name and some useless animals just like him were rubbishing my name without hearing my own side of the story.

Anyways your favourite Nairaland scammer was arrested yesterday. He is just a nobody like his moniker implies. He is broke, jobless, tout and really a wanted criminal running from one state to the other.

FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI I told you "Not everyone you can mess it" the fact that this is a social media space doesn't mean you can do anyhow you like.

[/b]doyin01[b] I'm directing this to you personally. You are just a cockroach forming Lion online. You are so daft that your level of reasoning is disgusting. A common talkative online, uncultured and lack courtesy. I don't know if you are a Christian or muslim but there is a reason why the holy book says [/b]"Be quick to listen and slow to speak"[b]. Many are in the prison today because they feel they get mouth, they can insult anyone anywhere. Be cultured! There are more to benefit online than trying to form fake James bond. There is no difference between you and Deflover just that Deflover is a little bit intelligent than you atleast he can do some analysis and also intelligent enough to put down some writings in form of a book. So far, you have been so useless on this thread.

I really appreciate all my customers and those who came out to vouch for me on this space.
To all Scammers on this Nairaland, the only thing that can save you is not to come across me. If you do, believe me I will frustrate your life.

I spoke with FIDELIS client, explained his altrocities, asked him to login to Nairaland and search for FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI. I attached the thread link FIDELIS created calling me a scammer but unfortunately, FIDELIS deleted the thread.

My fellow exchanger, how do you know another FIDELIS? He always claim to be a writer, he works for client on Upwork, he is always in a rush to get his Naira. He uses first bank with this account number 3117518345 and different phone numbers such as +2348034174718 +2348066666856 +2348034174718
and bears different usernames on Nairaland.

Cc
Robectar
Enyinne
Titanium001
DenreleDave
queendoreez
Timekeeper452
Slimanyd
Tabbaz

If FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI has scammed you before, below in the chat is his address. If you are not fast enough, he might change his location fast. But trust me to get your money back will be hard because he is really a nobody. Very broke just like some of his peeps here forming rich guys online.

I will not write on how he was arrested or details of his arrest. If you want him arrested, he used his own hand to typed his address thinking no one can get him.

When it comes to E-currencies exchange, I'm your sure plug. 100% fast in confirmation, best rate, fast payment and 100% legit. Always Available
Omobola121

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Eseka12 straight win is really coming in ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Djreloaded(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
I hope that fool up there knows nairaland is truly not anonymous...

I can pay a good sum to fish you out, and you'll pay for the defamation.

I scammed your generation of peanuts abi?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DonPablo9511: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
BronzeTiger:
When did you become seun?
respect your self and stop peddling fake information
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Djreloaded(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Ahh, Omo....... I'm sad🥺
if it plays, Tag me, I'll drop 20k for you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
BronzeTiger:

When did you become seun? I've posted nothing yet.

All this is not necessary.

You guys should leave @Gentlepeace and @DJreloaded alone now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Djreloaded:
I hope that fool up there knows nairaland is truly not anonymous...

I can pay a good sum to fish you out, and you'll pay for the defamation.

I scammed your generation of peanuts abi?
Go and pay the people you scammed first Fidelis Aganyi.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Djreloaded:
idiat!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Djreloaded:
Ok bro, a big thanks😊, you just revived my happiness 😊.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Me i am enjoying all the football commentary hear ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Djreloaded:
didn't play, Gadeemit.😕

You didn’t reply my mention?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

All this is not necessary.

You guys should leave @Gentlepeace and @DJreloaded alone now
It is necessary to sensitive the general public. Don't let crumbs blind your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.