Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (841986 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
tomorrow I can't transfer right now grin
🥴🥴🙄
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2023
wiseone28:
Don't quote me again for audio money..

Na today you know say Israelp is stingy?
this is not the first time he send crumbs to people here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2023
Abba114:
this is not the first time he send crumbs to people here
Just sleep
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2023
😂😂😂😂
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2023
wiseone28:
Just sleep
I want to move fund to palmpay online account from sportybet via withdraw ...is it possible? Have try two time ...but fails go to thru
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tonididdy(m): 1:18am On Feb 19, 2023
tonididdy:
Lol if betting isn’t profitable don’t you think you need your heads checked wtf you still doing ?

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

✅✅✅✅✅
💯💯💯💯
🫣🫣🫣

Part2 loading ….pls wait 😎

Part2 was a success
✅✅✳️✅✳️🤣💯✳️🤣💯✅
✳️💯🤣✅💯✳️🤣✅😎

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Affiliateseun05: 1:22am On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=tonididdy post=121029851]

Part2 was a success
✅✅✳️✅✳️ u no drop this code ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 2:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Tolu181:
fucklove the man of gay, felabrity villagebus wiseone28 yemike

you all having been gambling for 10 years now, is this how you guys will marry and feed your children
leave gambling and go find something worth doing tufia

look at viking007 he is now a family man with good job, he left gambling and found himself
also hammer2019 he left gambling and now he wan use masturbation to kill himself anyways dont be like that guy

see i dont want to see any of you in this thread again, seun can you close this thread. let these boys go find something doing
Guy, when you're having this type of self reflection about how messed up your life is, don't you ever put my name in your list sogbo?

Losers just think everyone is like them so they see every other person as a loser like them.

Offline yemike, is totally different from what you're seeing online oga motivational speaker.

Lastly, when you're thinking of your fellow losers, let my name be the last to cross your little mind.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 3:07am On Feb 19, 2023
B8C7A84
700 odds
I no wan hear nigbati

Reloadedisraelp
Therealestapex
Oyewale001
tonididdy
Stephenmoka

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 3:33am On Feb 19, 2023
See as person take finish D.Jrelodedd for one Thread

I like the fact that even as you don’t have any tangible skill, you are still trying to get jobs and outsource them (Though, Not to forget that you have a notorious history of duping people you hire for these jobs sad) but while at it, you don't need to come here to lie, How is $1k per 30,000 words equal to $5k ? why lie that the client is paying you $5k ? Also as advice, I will receive a proper offer from the client on upwork before coming here to post screenshots (FYI, In case you didn't check, The client posted the job twice and is interviewing 14 other freelancers in one. clients like that are not serious, If i were you, I will spend more time convincing the client to send me an offer instead of searching for the next picture to post here for clout ).

I could post your upwork profile link here for people who you have been managing to deceive to see the lies you have been telling but I won’t do that as I know some people who are not very happy with you here will be very eager to report your struggling account for impersonation and that will for sure get your account banned ( I learnt upwork doesn’t joke with reported accounts, especially when you claim to be who you are not).

Also as extra advice,
1) Work on yourself, you don’t need to always lie, The time you spend day-dreaming and thinking of the next lie to post can be better spent on something productive. Maybe you can finally use the time to machine learning smiley?

2) When you hire people, please pay them, they have families too.

3) It’s better to have an upwork account in your name and country, I know a lot of Nigerian Content writers on upwork doing well ( Top rated plus ).

P.S Before you think of quoting me talking about “10million naira”, “give away” or “go figure”, remember that If I report your struggling account, we both know in our heart that e don red for you be that, you will be left with only sportybet.

I don dey laff since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Djreloaded(m): 4:32am On Feb 19, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

I don dey laff since.
Why didn't you quote me?

That dude is a known troll, and see why I hate giving away anything to Nigerians?

This same notorious slowpoke has benefitted from my giveaways and you smear and defame me because I refused to give you crumbs Alabi will take back.

Big joker

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 19, 2023
tonididdy:

Part2 was a success
✅✅✳️✅✳️🤣💯✳️🤣💯✅
✳️💯🤣✅💯✳️🤣✅😎

Congratulations. Come wet ground for me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Djreloaded:
Why didn't you quote me?

That dude is a known troll, and see why I hate giving away anything to Nigerians?

This same notorious slowpoke has benefitted from my giveaways and you smear and defame me because I refused to give you crumbs Alabi will take back.

Big joker

No vex odogwu.

Come do Sunday for me sir. Everywhere dry..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Djreloaded(m): 5:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Miracood2:

No vex odogwu.

Come do Sunday for me sir. Everywhere dry..
quote me with your sportybet number by 8am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmaak2(m): 5:34am On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Djreloaded post=121031304]quote me with your sportybet number by 8am[/quote

Make I join d quoting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tonididdy(m): 5:38am On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Affiliateseun05 post=121029882][/quote]

Na just remix of part 1 wey I drop
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

It’s most probably from Access bank, that bank na very nonsense bank… when did you make the withdrawal?
1xbet app: confirm by operator or E transfer is completed, it means their payment portal has sent the money. No alert, almost 10 hours now. Withdrawal 1 - Access bank and withdrawal 2 - Kuda. Kuda less than 15 mins

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Swissli:
General Problem.. It'll Take Hours If Not days.. Everyone Is Complaining Of The Issue..
Abeg not now ooo 😳
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
I want to move fund to palmpay online account from sportybet via withdraw ...is it possible? Have try two time ...but fails go to thru
Omoh to use bank these days no be here... Try Kuda... Avoid Access and Zenith Bank.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 19, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
1xbet app: confirm by operator or E transfer is completed, it means their payment portal has sent the money. No alert, almost 10 hours now. Withdrawal 1 - Access bank and withdrawal 2 - Kuda. Kuda less than 15 mins

Oga u dey hot oo.

Show love to boys.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:53am On Feb 19, 2023
Puntingnoob:
B8C7A84
700 odds
I no wan hear nigbati

Reloadedisraelp
Therealestapex
Oyewale001
tonididdy
Stephenmoka
Thanks a bunch
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:54am On Feb 19, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

I don dey laff since.
😳😳

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:57am On Feb 19, 2023
tonididdy:

Part2 was a success
✅✅✳️✅✳️🤣💯✳️🤣💯✅
✳️💯🤣✅💯✳️🤣✅😎
You are doing well... Near misses though! That feeling 😜
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Miracood2:

Oga u dey hot oo.

Show love to boys.
I dey always drop games here, cut/chop/slice n edit... I would drop another today.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
SPAIN: LaLiga
Real Sociedad - Celta Vigo -:- (0-0, 1-0)
R. Betis - Valladolid -:- (1-0, 2-0)
Mallorca - Villarreal -:- (0-0, 0-1)
Osasuna - Real Madrid -:- (0-1, 1-1)
Results
Sociedad - Celta Vigo 1:1
R. Betis - Valladolid 2:1
Mallorca - Villarreal 4:2
Osasuna - Real Madrid 0:2
Villarreal was the worst, nowhere close, others in goal range or tight result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
ENGLAND: Premier League
Aston Villa - Arsenal -:- (1-1, 1-1)
Brentford - Crystal Palace -:- (0-0, 1-0)
Brighton - Fulham -:- (0-1, 2-2)
Chelsea - Southampton -:- (0-0, 1-0)
Everton - Leeds -:- (1-0, 2-1)
Nottingham - Manchester City -:- (0-1, 0-2)
Wolves - Bournemouth -:- (0-0, 2-0)
Newcastle - Liverpool -:- (0-1, 1-2)
FRANCE: Ligue 1
Nice - Reims -:- (1-0, 2-0)
Strasbourg - Angers -:- (1-0, 1-0)
Results
Aston Villa - Arsenal 2:4
Brentford - Crystal Palace 1:1
Brighton - Fulham 0:1
Chelsea - Southampton 0:1
Everton - Leeds 1:0
Nottingham - Manchester City 1:1
Wolves - Bournemouth 0:1
Newcastle - Liverpool 0:2
FRANCE: Ligue 1
Nice - Reims 0:0
Strasbourg - Angers 2:1

More goals in Arsenal match than expected, less in Fulham (Brighton didn't come from behind). Well-done to Liverpool.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:10am On Feb 19, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
GERMANY: Bundesliga
B. Monchengladbach - Bayern Munich -:- (1-1, 1-3)
Bochum - Freiburg -:- (0-0, 1-1)
Stuttgart - FC Koln -:- (0-1, 1-2)
Wolfsburg - RB Leipzig -:- (1-0, 1-1)
Eintracht Frankfurt - Werder Bremen -:- (2-0, 2-0)
ITALY: Serie A
Sampdoria - Bologna -:- (0-0, 1-1)
Monza - AC Milan -:- (0-0, 1-1)
Inter - Udinese -:- (1-0, 1-0)
B . Monchengladbach - Bayern Munich 3:2
Bochum - Freiburg 0:2
Stuttgart - FC Koln 3:0
Wolfsburg - RB Leipzig 0:3
Eintracht Frankfurt - Werder Bremen 2:0
ITALY: Serie A
Sampdoria - Bologna 1:2
Monza - AC Milan 0:1
Inter - Udinese 3:1
Well played Bayern Munich, even with red card they contributed to goals. Bad results on Stuttgart tips, correct scores on Frankfurt, a narrow escape by Milan and Bologna
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 6:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Djreloaded:
Why didn't you quote me?

Big joker
Hahaha 🤣.

Defame? So bringing what a veteran moniker said in the Upwork Thread which I follow is what you called defame?

Why will I quote you?

Keep on the insults, this life na just once.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eseka12(m): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2023
eseka12:
Over 30m odds for dis weekend games bet9ja booking. Remove, edit and divide to ur taste.... STAKE WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE

All 46 picks
3JHHSX5

3JH78K9     straight win
3JH7DQB    straight win
3JH7HD9    over 2.5
3JH7K5Q    over 2.5
3JH7MCC   win either half
3JH7QD5    win either half
3JHRQGV     win either half
3JH7TWQ   home/Away over 1.5
3JH82H7     home/Away over 1.5

3JHBTW3   Saturday Games
3JH8FH6   Saturday Games
3JHD7RL    Sunday Games
3JH8XFP     Sunday games
A quick reshuffle of Sunday games, bet9ja bookings.... STAKE WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE

All 20 picks
3JQPQ3D

By market selections
3JQL2PR    over 2.5
3JQQ2B8  home/away over 1.5
3JQLRQN    straight win

By Timing
3JQLVY3
3JQLXLL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by donttryme: 6:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Djreloaded:
quote me with your sportybet number by 8am

My able DJ, I want to be like you in future. More blessing sir.

Don't forget me in your paradise.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Atasko: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2023
Swissli:
Thanks I'll Wait Some More Then, They Successfully Disrupted My Weekend Plans
You must have gotten yours now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tonididdy(m): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2023
eseka12:

A quick reshuffle of Sunday games, bet9ja bookings.... STAKE WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE

All 20 picks
3JQPQ3D

By market selections
3JQL2PR    over 2.5
3JQLPWX   home/away over 1.5
3JQLRQN    straight win

By Timing
3JQLVY3
3JQLXLL

Naaaaa……
I appreciate your efforts but you are becoming too bulky with your codes.
It’s difficult to win anything like this and even if you do, it’s not joyful because it’s like stake back or a piece of the larger pie you spent.

Now that's gambling ( uncertainty) and not trading..... We tend to forget "WE" are on the business section of NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.