Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:48 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (842079 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Punter7728: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Lask dey FVCK up
Lille dey FVCK up
Real Betis dey FVCK up

Nawa oo

E be like tomorrow go bloody oo grin grin
Funny enough they all won grin grin grin grin football is unpredictable
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
bestmutiu2019:
kindly vote for bala blu tomorow no waste your vote,no talk say i no tell you
bulaba my broda
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dannydrums889: 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Punter7728:
Sincerely speaking, I was really surprised
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Punter7728:

Real Betis later won? shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Koonce82:
Collect your money cheesy
You didn't share this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Punter7728: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Real Betis later won? shocked
Yeah with the help of 3 red cards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ihedioramma: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
See country wey person Dy live... politicians are heartless..... See new note wey Dy put people for hungry sad
Dont you know his name ? why use politicians ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Koonce82: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Punter7728:

Yeah with the help of 3 red cards

Did you watch the match? The winning was well deserved, watched it from beginning to the end, played live bet on betis to win when I saw their play at the beginning of the second half.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
We hope for the best tomorrow cool cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
We hope for the best tomorrow cool cool
Amen o

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
wiseone28:
Amen o

Omoh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Omoh
Weekend must click
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

I no go fit withdraw oo, I wan transfer am for you via Sportybet transfer2friend
pls comrade, my own transfer2friend no dey work. How did u succeed in setting-up yours? Whenever I try using it, it will tell me that "BVN verification is unavailable now". Its a new account sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 25, 2023
From GENTLEPEACE

Hello guys, as we get ready for the next batch of competition, just a quick one, I need your advice on a financial matter on investment.

I'm stuck in-between two investment decisions with 1m:
1. To buy a car(Civic, City or Yaris) and give out on rental for E-hailing business (Uber, Bolt e.t.c)
2. To start building the foundation of my house, as I have a plot of land at Mowe Ofada.

If I start building straight up, I need more money to continue with it, I feel with a car on rental, I can make back that capital and start building later, however, I'm just so scared of how Drivers turns Partner's car to nothing, coming up with different stories later. I've done such 5 years ago and it wasn't a sweet story.

Although, i do have a job and a side hustle that pays a little well. Money I make from punting, I rarely save it, I use it to run daily expenses (Gen & car fueling) and solving family needs.

Pls guys, what do you suggest that I do?

Cc: miraco.od2 kindly repost.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sonnick(m): 4:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Miracood2:
From GENTLEPEACE

Hello guys, as we get ready for the next batch of competition, just a quick one, I need your advice on a financial matter on investment.

1. To buy a car(Civic, City or Yaris) and give out on rental for E-hailing business (Uber, Bolt e.t.c)
2. To start building the foundation of my house, as I have a plot of land at Mowe Ofada.

If I start building straight up, I need more money to continue with it, I feel with a car on rental, I can make back that capital and start building later, however, I'm just so scared of how Drivers turns Partner's car to nothing, coming up with different stories later. I've done such 5 years ago and it wasn't a sweet story.

Although, i do have a job and a side hustle that pays a little well. Money I make from punting, I rarely save it, I use it to run daily expenses (Gen & car fueling) and solving family needs.

look for a trustworthy person and start the e-hailing business. It's all risk. Gather enough money and start your building project.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 4:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Miracood2:
From GENTLEPEACE

Good morning,
Well the both ideas are good but one will still have to come first, for me, I would go for the e-hauling first but that would depend if I can get a sincere driver of which I would advise that you find a sincere driver before getting the car because often times some of this drivers would build a skyscraper from the proceed of the car while the owner have not gotten one block from the proceed of the car...... No to get a good driver I would suggest you look for a driver in your church or musk(depending on your faith) because such would not want to fail himself.

Why I would personally go for the car(e-hauling first is because if properly done, the investment in the car can bring out the resources needed in starting a building project and will keep bringing but if you put the same amount straight into a building project it will not go too far and the money will finish and you would need to source fund in other to continue the building project.

I believe the first can help raise capital for the second within a not too long period of time if you could get a good driver to partner with you in the whole process.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 5:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Them don start.... don't fall for any cheap scam ...na thunder go faya dat sender

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 5:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Wake up to see green

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alexxx2000: 5:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Start the E-hauling business. Get a trusted person to run It for you. Open a separate account for the business. 30% of the proceeds from the business should be used to settle the car while 70% should be used to start the foundation of your new home. You don't have to see the whole staircase just take a foundation step. Before you know it, you have built something for our little and big Princess.

Miracood2:
From GENTLEPEACE

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 5:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
Wake up to see green

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Please show me small love make I take stake today.... Na Abeg I beg

Betking........ 1519550
Abeg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 5:48am On Feb 25, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
Wake up to see green

Great one
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 5:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Miracood2:
From GENTLEPEACE

Boss mi. I go advise you run the gabu gabu car biz. Due to your ordeal, it bad to trust the process again but never say never. Just because of your ordeal no mean say you go dey skeskeptical about the biz. Run the car biz. Save from am then run your house. I believe more money go come your way.

You fit use hire people to help you plant some crops for there temporary. It will help you with produces. Agriculture is bae.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
Them don start.... don't fall for any cheap scam ...na thunder go faya dat sender
Not scam, real, check INEC website, it's same num they will display.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Miracood2:
From GENTLEPEACE

as a manager let me add to dis wink

Both business u mention demand heavy capital....now with the e-hailing ,u need a vehicle n a trustworthy driver for it

1.in this section here u will need a very good vehicle dat won't b giving problem up and down and the driver should b sincere to u also in terms of maintenance....here ure 40% in control,driver 60% ... gudluck with dat ☺️

2.Building..in this section u may want to raise ur house ..ok good.
Here u already have the land.... check the location of the site if best suit for any good business,then yes u can start building..
Here u got very interesting stuff if been completed n start working, structural business are more easier to maintain n manage than commercial vehicles... Here ure in control of all activities in this business compare to the previous one.. so am picking this over the e-hailing business... gudluck

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BlackAIIDay: 6:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
Wake up to see green
congratulations boss, show love o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NaijaCuzin: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Day 2

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2023
You be mumu
Abba114:
bro u are funny. i dont support tinubu cuz of religion i support him because he is the right man for the job if its because of religion and region i will vote kwankwaso but my choice is tunubu.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Miracood2:
From GENTLEPEACE

The fund you reserved for both investment won't be enough. With the skyrocketed price of cements, block, gravel, sand the 1m will barely put some blocks on the foundation and if there's no other source the funds are coming from when rain comes it'll keep on weakening it and more funds will be required to prevent that.

On the e-hailing business, the 1M isn't enough cuz you'll need a good car (preferably toks with good mileage) that won't be stressing you and the driver by making a friend out of mechanic. Unless it's cabu cabu you're looking at, with the current price of cars and the standard e-ride companies like uber, bolt set a car of 1M is a no no.

When you have a source, the best thing to fo is to have more source to complement the other one and unless the building will be serving a commercial purpose the car is the best bet.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2023
betshopagent:
pls comrade, my own transfer2friend no dey work. How did u succeed in setting-up yours? Whenever I try using it, it will tell me that "BVN verification is unavailable now". Its a new account sha

You have to link your BVN to it, there's a place to insert it there

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Just got update from my guys in core northern states. Majority of the sermons in their mosque for weeks now have been how the presidency of Nigeria have been shortchanged. Their argument is that the north have only ruled for only 9 years way shorter than of the south. Which confirms the rumor of interim government. Let's see how the elections evolves.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by IRIEBOY(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2023
sslcrypt:
Just got update from my guys in core northern states. Majority of the sermons in their mosque for weeks now have been how the presidency of Nigeria have been shortchanged. Their argument is that the north have only ruled for only 9 years way shorter than of the south. Which confirms the rumor of interim government. Let's see how the elections evolves.
nothing like Interim government .that's just propaganda, am in the north and what happened is that majority of the mosque here(Kaduna) have instructed their followers to vote Atiku
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2023
NBA, what a score line.

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.