Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,625 members, 7,918,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:34 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (870682 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2023
Miracood2:
Pushkin, come and cleanse this darn thread cool

Alhaji Fucklove, where are u when we needed you most?

Are u no longer the famous ambassador for peace?
embarassed
Star boy, This is not about making peace. I read the whole pages and noticed that some people had a great opportunity to voice out the hate they harbour for a certain group of people.

I actually learnt great lessons bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Now who is the coward?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Now who is the coward?
Solomon Dennise
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2023
Samueltemi337:
ThatrealestApex you are a Pucci like I thought
I dey the randekhi now and you are no where to be found
the bastard's number is even busy

grin

Chaii, I wish I can use a Voice note to reply you I swear grin grin grin grin grin grin

My ONE AND ONLY Number Busy? undecided undecided undecided

Guy, we're done, I don't have to keep dragging this thing with you.. you've already shown me how much of a Coward you can be cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2023
Samueltemi337:
ThatrealestApex you still have one more chance to prove that you are not a Pucci
come out and stop busying my number grin

You can only deceive your likes with little intelligence here not me, when you are done ranting, come cool cool cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Chaii, I wish I can use a Voice note to reply you I swear grin grin grin grin grin grin

My ONE AND ONLY Number Busy? undecided undecided undecided

Guy, we're done, I don't have to keep dragging this thing with you.. you've already shown me how much of a Coward you can be cool
Good thing you came online... I still dey the randekhi

Oya come outside
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2023
Samueltemi337:
He still dey busy am grin
abeg I don move comot for here
got no time for pucci ass niggas grin
Because I said this the idiot think say I don comot for there
so he quickly came online to make mouth

Oya show your face
I still dey there grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2023
Crumbian:

No.

They were tackling the issue normally until one of them basically said that begging is a Yoruba thing unlike his own tribe, Igbo.

That was when the whole thing exploded. That remark was totally uncalled for.

I know it was uncalled for.... But every other person used it as a pretext to display their hate......

Fucklove I called on you to put out games so we could drown out these vile comments but you didn't respond.....I know you good with international games
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2023
Receive, so you pam one side dey observe? You no fit put me on call

Truly you be bastard I swear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pussy ass niggas everywhere grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Mr man come outside
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Because I said this the idiot think say I don comot for there
so he quickly came online to make mouth

Oya show your face
I still dey there grin

Buhahahahari, this old man can be funny

When you are done with your ranting, CALL ME8) cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2023
Busy idiot

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2023
I swear this man SamueltemiDIOT, na big fool grin grin

I dey busy your call? Because I dey owe your papa money ni? grin grin grin grin grin

When you catch cruise with your papa finish, you rest cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Person way I don call more than 10 times
You just proved to be a coward
No need to make mouth again
Just go hide your ugly face grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Septagon: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

u are bigger than this.nothing the boy go fit do.most of them here na just online trolling them sabi.cowards for real life.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2023
Funny how he came online when I said I have left the place grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Commot your number for busy or na motor go jam you diee amen
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
I posted dis pic yesterday for non Yorubas to see, d hate towards them but I won't go into details about it.
One of my journey in Ondo, d incident happened and they wanted to lynched d guy if not for our intervention.
There's a cold and silent war going on in Nigeria by afonjas, non Yorubas should be very very careful out their.
If u want to relocate, better relocate to a place where u hv mix tribes to avoid issues

No worries.... Touch light don dy ontop The wider matter...... If people think they can make utterances to cause this country to descend into chaos.... Then they don't know what will hit them
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2023
Septagon:
u are bigger than this.nothing the boy go fit do.most of them here na just online trolling them sabi.cowards for real life.
he for show himself Na then we go see if he go make any comment for this thread again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Busy idiot

Like I said earlier, you can only deceive your likes cool cool cool

when you're done fooling yourself ba? You go rest cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2023
I might get a lengthy ban for this post but won't still cover the truth.

Seun as the owner of the forum, together with other highly tribalistic moderators has shown to the world how incompetent they are by allowing Religious and tribal bashing move to a greater height without doing a thing to eradicate it.

Visit the Nairaland Frontpage, 9 out of 10 topics on Frontpage is filled with religious and tribal wars, threats and incitement of violence.

The bad and ugly side of this is that Generations ahead would have this mindset against another. They come online to see each other as enemies and live with that mindset forever while in reality, Both tribes are doing great, running chains of businesses in love and equity.

I really fear for our future Generations if this should continue. Mr seun osewa should sit up to his tasks, or hand over the forum to capable hands rather than watch it turn to haven of disunity, tribal segregation and religious intolerance.

Fucklove....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2023
Make una call this number 09156442032 and see whether na lie, as long as you see this post and you no call the number, na Ogun go kill you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Like I said earlier, you can only deceive your likes cool cool cool

when you're done fooling yourself ba? You go rest cool
You dey the randekhi I dey the randekhi

come out and shout "samueltemi"

I give you 2 minutes
if you nor fit do am then you will remain a coward for life
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Funny how he came online when I said I have left the place grin

I came online because you said you've left the place? Kai grin grin grin grin grin

Since I dropped location and number over some hours ago why you no pull up if e sure for your father?

You think say everyone no get life like you? As I return back asap, first thing wey I check na my mentions because I know say fool like you go dey here dey chestbeat grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2023
What will I not see on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2023
2 minutes up
I'm out of here cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2023
Tradepunter2:

I know it was uncalled for.... But every other person used it as a pretext to display their hate......

Fucklove I called on you to put out games so we could drown out these vile comments but you didn't respond.....I know you good with international games
Okay baba, I go drop international coupon later grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Na job interview I dey go? Oh wait, the thing don turn job interview? grin grin grin

Chaii nothing I no go see for this Nairaland grin grin grin grin

This forum sweet diee I swear grin grin
Samueltemi337 na still kid u need to ignore.... Dude Neva enta 15yrs slf......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
Samueltemi337 na still kid u need to ignore.... Dude Neva enta 15yrs slf......
Yes, I am 14

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.