Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,607 members, 7,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith (996 Views)

John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear / Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep / Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by SReporters: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2023
In the words of Richard Smith, a famous British guitarist about Africans during an interview session.

For everything, they confide in Superstition and Religion. The difference between the others and Blacks is while others reflect, Blacks do not think, they do not use their intellectual capacity and very few Blacks are analytical.

And when a few Black people pierce through, we admit them to our side or eliminate them in one way or another, most often, with the hand of other Blacks.

Their pastors or so called men of God rob their congregations and become billionaires in their very poor nations. They made the churches to become family inheritance; the father, the mother, children and other business interests.

We brought them our God and continuously invented fuzzy concepts to confuse them more.

We forced them to speak and write in our languages, they even judge each other by how much one can speak like us. We will control their descendants more than we control them right now. (Happening already!).

In a hundred years, their descendants will be more slaves than they are now. They are already more unhappy than the generation of their parents and they naively believe that numbers will be their strength.

They sell everything to the highest bidder, even the land. Then they poison themselves with everything that is available.

If given the opportunity, they are ready to abandon their land to come over as willing slaves, rather than with determination and commitment to build their land.

Just watch how they drown at sea to come icer to Europe. We conquered them with a few tens of ours and the active help of theirs leaders (Blacks selling their own for fake jobs/prostitution).

We are not emotional, we have passed this stage. If the Lion has pity on the Gazelle, it is he who will die of hunger. They have lions at home, but they do not understand the laws of nature.

Other people understood our game, (like the Chinese, Indians, Koreans,etc.) they started to use the same technical knowledge as us to protect and dissuade, but the Blacks did not understand anything.

I am not racist because I do not believe for a single second that I am superior to a Black man. The difference with them is that, we think of our descendants, we are calculators, we protect our interests and we'll kill for that if need be.

I'm sorry to be so brutal in my submission. Nothing personal, I'm just plain.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/01/01/black-men-do-not-think-only-a-few-of-them-are-analytical-smith/

4 Likes

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2023
PS:"For everything, they confide in Superstition and Religion. The difference between the others and Blacks is while others reflect, Blacks do not think, they do not use their intellectual capacity and very few Blacks are analytical."
Very true...

Same way they sold themselves to the slave masters only to blame no one but the whites.. grin grin
Well.. not all.. like he said up there... Very few think.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by SReporters: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
PS:"For everything, they confide in Superstition and Religion. The difference between the others and Blacks is while others reflect, Blacks do not think, they do not use their intellectual capacity and very few Blacks are analytical."
Very true...

Same way they sold themselves to the slave masters only to blame no one but the whites.. grin grin

And many Africans are still in the blame game, blaming whites for their predicament instead of thinking of how to make their lives and society a better place.... This is where the white man has an edge over the black man.

3 Likes

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2023
SReporters:

And many Africans are still in the blame game, blaming whites for their predicament instead of thinking of how to make their lives and society a better place.... This is where the white man has an edge over the black man.
It's easier to blame other rather than man up and take responsibility....
Who bloody cares about the blame game.. they can blame for all I care.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by Islandlady(f): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2023

Seriously most blacks are Emotional, superstitious and illogical embarassed It is a true fact!!!

3 Likes

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2023
In as much as I would like to agree to that, I still think much of those assertion @Op wrote is exaggerated.

SReporters:

Their pastors or so called men of God rob their congregations and become billionaires in their very poor nations. They made the churches to become family inheritance; the father, the mother, children and other business interests.

Unfortunately, the above also contribute and most Christians fail to see the wrong in this caricature. Cos I can't fathom how a someone calling himself 'Man of God's would be living an exorbitant lifestyle at the expense of his congregation.

And for any mumu that would call me a religious bigot, I would advice you search for the top 10 richest pastors in the world. 3 Nigerian pastors topped the list.

It's a shame really!

2 Likes

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by holocron: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2023
True. But NOTE VERY WELL that it's not peculiar to blacks.

It happens anywhere in the world and /or anytime religion is accepted as the screen by which to interpret and engage the world. The developed parts of the world was once in such situation until the masses revolted and embraced the scientific view of the modern world.

Our time will come...one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Very true...

U nor hear when him talk say:

"And when a few Black people pierce through, we admit them to our side or eliminate them in one way or another, most often, with the hand of other Blacks."

That is exactly what Nigerians are passing through at the moment.

That's why many many are japaing

1 Like

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Look at how you guys are supporting that ignorant white man because you want to sound exposed and different. You lot should be ashamed of yourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by tommy589(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2023
holocron:
True. But NOTE VERY WELL that it's not peculiar to blacks.

It happens anywhere in the world and /or anytime religion is accepted as the screen by which to interpret and engage the world. The developed parts of the world was once in such situation until the masses revolted and embraced the scientific view of the modern world.

Our time will come...one day.

Thanks

Their past was not that different.They had inquisition and selling indulgence
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Very true...

Nonsense

Blacks don't think.... useless generalization.

Then he says few...... confusion.

You agree...... abomination.
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Look at how you guys are supporting that ignorant white man because you want to sound exposed and different. You lot should be ashamed of yourselves.

Thankfully,

a black or African that sees here

1 Like

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by SReporters: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2023
IkeIgboNile:

Can you pinpoint a lie in what he said? Because all he said is truth but our people don't love hearing the truth. Instead of countering what he said with facts, you have quickly referred to him as an "ignorant white man"

3 Likes

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

U nor hear when him talk say:

"And when a few Black people pierce through, we admit them to our side or eliminate them in one way or another, most often, with the hand of other Blacks."

That is exactly what Nigerians are passing through at the moment.

That's why many many are japaing

Nonsense

How is anything a proof of a useless generalization??

Don't you know it requires wisdom or thinking to be gainfully wicked like your wicked African rulers??
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2023
SReporters:

Can you pinpoint a lie in what he said? Because all he said is truth but our people don't love hearing the truth. Instead of countering what he said with facts, you have quickly referred to him as an "ignorant white man"

How is it true

If he says you're useless..., I must accept right

In fact,he might have mistaken every other African for you..... you have accepted that you're useless.
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Nonsense

How is anything a proof of a useless generalization??

Don't you know it requires wisdom or thinking to be gainfully wicked like your wicked African rulers??
Happy new year
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2023
SReporters:
In the words of Richard Smith, a famous British guitarist about Africans during an interview session.

For everything, they confide in Superstition and Religion. The difference between the others and Blacks is while others reflect, Blacks do not think, they do not use their intellectual capacity and very few Blacks are analytical.

And when a few Black people pierce through, we admit them to our side or eliminate them in one way or another, most often, with the hand of other Blacks.

We brought them our God and continuously invented fuzzy concepts to confuse them more.

We forced them to speak and write in our languages, they even judge each other by how much one can speak like us. We will control their descendants more than we control them right now. (Happening already!).

In a hundred years, their descendants will be more slaves than they are now. They are already more unhappy than the generation of their parents and they naively believe that numbers will be their strength.

They sell everything to the highest bidder, even the land. Then they poison themselves with everything that is available.

If given the opportunity, they are ready to abandon their land to come over as willing slaves, rather than with determination and commitment to build their land.

Just watch how they drown at sea to come icer to Europe. We conquered them with a few tens of ours and the active help of theirs leaders (Blacks selling their own for fake jobs/prostitution).

We are not emotional, we have passed this stage. If the Lion has pity on the Gazelle, it is he who will die of hunger. They have lions at home, but they do not understand the laws of nature.

Other people understood our game, (like the Chinese, Indians, Koreans,etc.) they started to use the same technical knowledge as us to protect and dissuade, but the Blacks did not understand anything.

I am not racist because I do not believe for a single second that I am superior to a Black man. The difference with them is that, we think of our descendants, we are calculators, we protect our interests and we'll kill for that if need be.

I'm sorry to be so brutal in my submission. Nothing personal, I'm just plain.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/01/01/black-men-do-not-think-only-a-few-of-them-are-analytical-smith/

Never because ALL blacks or Africans have a defect of accepting this vomit

Rather because there are SOME blacks with a defect of accepting this sewage
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Happy new year

Where's the joy??

Not here
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by SReporters: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

How is it true

If he says you're useless..., I must accept right

In fact,he might have mistaken every other African for you..... you have accepted that you're useless.

1. Africans confide in superstition and religion. True or false?

2. African Pastors rob their congregation and become billionaires in their poor nations. True or False?

3. We Whites forced Africans to speak and write in our languages, they even judge each other by how much one can speak like us. True or False?

4. Just watch how Africans drown at sea to come icer to Europe. True or False?

5. Other people understood our game, (like the Chinese, Indians, Koreans,etc.) they started to use the same technical knowledge as us to protect and dissuade, but the Blacks did not understand anything. True or False?

Answer these questions analytically without insults and emotions..... Let's start from here!

1 Like

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Where's the joy??

Not here
Calm down u are too aggressive.

There's no joy, but what can we do? Count our blessings and name them one by one and it will surprise....
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by Bede2u(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
SReporters:

that we kill ourselves is false. Whites have killed themselves more than they have killed anyone else or anyone else has killed themselves for that matter. Check the casualties of ww2 and 1
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
SReporters:

1. Africans confide in superstition and religion. True or false?

2. African Pastors rob their congregation and become billionaires in their poor nations. True or False?

3. We Whites forced Africans to speak and write in our languages, they even judge each other by how much one can speak like us. True or False?

4. Just watch how Africans drown at sea to come icer to Europe. True or False?

5. Other people understood our game, (like the Chinese, Indians, Koreans,etc.) they started to use the same technical knowledge as us to protect and dissuade, but the Blacks did not understand anything. True or False?

Answer these questions analytically without insults and emotions..... Let's start from here!

1.Not all Africans.I don't believe and confide in such.Not only some Africans do. Some non- Africans do that as well.

2.Not all African pastors or bishops.. I personally know a bishop that will reject any payment given by the church.Not only some African pastors intentionally or non-intentionally deceive or scam some or all of the members.Some non Africans do too.

3.A common language is needed in Nigeria at least.It is a matter of necessity not force.In fact,it is needed for trade in certain ways across certain countries.
Africans are not the only ones that speak the language of others.Despite the need to learn and teach the common language,some Africans like my mum still prefer to speak to their children in their native way only.

4.Some non-Africans also take risks to come to Africa.The reason doesn't have to be exactly the same.Not all Africans take such risks, anyways.

5.They did not understand my game(strategy actually since I don't know the game you're talking about) .Stop generalizing.It is your game they understood and used while you understood nothing.We don't have a game because we're not a team. I don't know you and most of those I even know don't see success the way I do.In fact, there's nothing like the African game or European game.No continent invented any game.
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Calm down u are too aggressive.

There's no joy, but what can we do? Count our blessings and name them one by one and it will surprise....
m

Blessings without joy?

Meaning

I don't even attribute any reason for joy to God.
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by SReporters: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

1.Not all Africans.I don't believe and confide in such.Not only some Africans do. Some non- Africans do that as well.

2.Not all African pastors or bishops.. I personally know a bishop that will reject any payment given by the church.Not only some African pastors intentionally or non-intentionally deceive or scam some or all of the members.Some non Africans do too.

3.A common language is needed in Nigeria at least.It is a matter of necessity not force.In fact,it is needed for trade in certain ways across certain countries.
Africans are not the only ones that speak the language of others.Despite the need to learn and teach the common language,some Africans like my mum still prefer to speak to their children in their native way only.

4.Some non-Africans also take risks to come to Africa.The reason doesn't have to be exactly the same.Not all Africans take such risks, anyways.

5.They did not understand my game(strategy actually since I don't know the game you're talking about) .Stop generalizing.It is your game they understood and used while you understood nothing.We don't have a game because we're not a team. I don't know you and most of those I even know don't see success the way I do.In fact, there's nothing like the African game or European game.No continent invented any game.

When he's referring to Africans, he's not generalizing it to all Africans. Because even where he said Africans don't think, he admitted that a few do and those ones that do, the whites bring them in while other section of whites try to terminate them because they see them as threats. (This is an example of how the US eliminated Ghadaffi) because he was the few out of the majority of African Leaders that could actually think! He's ideas would have made Africa a super nation! Americans saw this and wasted him because they want to keep on dominating Africa.

So the facts he said are true to an extent to majority of Africans and not all Africans.

Instead of arguing or calling him racist or ignorant, we should rather learn from his piece and endeavour to be the best of ourselves because Africa as a continent and Africans as a people have so much problems. That doesn't mean the whites don't have problems too.

But for we to be called a 3rd world nation and the poorest continent, it shows there's a problem somewhere. Until we admit we have problems, then we have to seek ways to solve them.
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by LordIsaac(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Looking at the number of kids an average Nigerian gives birth to, without any concrete plan of raising them as kids should be raised, I 100% agree with him!

1 Like

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
1. It's only the devil (Lucifer) and his followers that doesn't have EMOTIONS, because the devil hates humans, all he sees is the image of God in human.

2. Whoever that doesn't acknowledge the existence of God is even more illogical to me. Do you all think this Earth just came up by magic and suddenly humans started occupying it?

Could imagine how this old white man is busy bragging about how his thuggery ancestors invaded Africa by referencing the lion and gazelle here!

Don't forget the invasion of Africa was from both the Arabs (Islamic jihadist) and the Europeans (christians), but I have come to realize that both persons where needed for the fufilment of the scripture, because the earlier persons is the antichrist being spoken about in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Islandlady:

Seriously most blacks are Emotional, superstitious and illogical embarassed It is a true fact!!!

You may not be right!, here are my reasons

1. Being emotional justifies been human because every living human has a soul. So it's either your soul has been sold to Lucifer or it's still imbibed with the creator. And this is why when you sin and ask for forgiveness from God he would forgive you.

2. Being Superstitious like he said I guess means being religious and of course whoever doesn't acknowledge the existence of God or the creator of the heavens and the earth is simply into Idolatory. If you have not experience Gods presence in your life, simply ask others

3. Being Illogical for me was used wrongly here because every human has same brain capacity, infact that of the blacks has been proven even more advanced in nature. Go to all European meseums and that of America and you will find it funished with almost 80% Benin artifacts, have you ask yourself why where they stolen or do you think those artifacts where made from illogical persons?

Now the only problem Nigeria for example has today is simply a forced false marriage. You cannot put the evil and the good together and expect growth. What I'm saying here, Nigeria and most African nations should be split into ethnic lines and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
SReporters:

When he's referring to Africans, he's not generalizing it to all Africans. Because even where he said Africans don't think, he admitted that a few do and those ones that do, the whites bring them in while other section of whites try to terminate them because they see them as threats. (This is an example of how the US eliminated Ghadaffi) because he was the few out of the majority of African Leaders that could actually think! He's ideas would have made Africa a super nation! Americans saw this and wasted him because they want to keep on dominating Africa.

So the facts he said are true to an extent to majority of Africans and not all Africans.

Instead of arguing or calling him racist or ignorant, we should rather learn from his piece and endeavour to be the best of ourselves because Africa as a continent and Africans as a people have so much problems. That doesn't mean the whites don't have problems too.

But for we to be called a 3rd world nation and the poorest continent, it shows there's a problem somewhere. Until we admit we have problems, then we have to seek ways to solve them.

We means all .......that man was confused.

You're not meant to say what he meant.... you're not meant to speak for him.

No proof that most Africans or blacks don't think exists

Poorest continent doesn't mean we don't have hundreds of millions of Africans or blacks that are financially rich

I don't have to accept confusion before I make it.

No African has to do that.

As for having the highest number of wicked but WISE rulers...., yeah, I think it's just what it is.

Gaddafi wasn't the smartest.

Buhari is wiser than him..... that's why he keeps making money for himself whether or not you're progressing.

I don't have to love you to know you're making gain.

For every hundred enemies Buhari has. ,there are a more relevant number of friends ....

Most countries in Africa need dumber rulers for the economy to rise.

Wicked but wiser rulers will only make more wealth for themselves while people you keep accepting vomit from certain confused non -Africans
Re: Black Men Do Not Think! Only A Few Of Them Are Analytical - Smith by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
LordIsaac:
Looking at the number of kids an average Nigerian gives birth to, without any concrete plan of raising them as kids should be raised, I 100% agree with him!

Well,am not among those Africans that don't think

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Opens Up About His Breakup With Naira Marley's Sister / Yemi Alade Reacts To Rumors Of Being Pregnant For Togo's President / Billionaire Obi Cubana hosted by Tunde Ednut in Atlanta America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.