Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,219 members, 7,963,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:56 AM

Must Read: Why Do You Still Want To Vote Corrupt People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read: Why Do You Still Want To Vote Corrupt People? (320 Views)

Atiku List Names Of Corrupt People Who Helped Buhari Win Election / Atiku Releases Another List Of Corrupt People Who Helped Buhari Win Election / Osinbajo; Religious leaders call when I want to sack Corrupt people (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Why Do You Still Want To Vote Corrupt People? by Debater(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year Nairalanders! cheesy
Good morning.

I usually see people campaigning for, rallying for, and supporting BAT-Shettima and Dubai-Okowa, and I wonder, "Are these people really living in Nigeria?"

Like, what is your problem? Is it one gallon of oil or one tiny bag of rice or N5000 that will make you to vote for the ruling party or the second-most-evil party (PDP) and endure another 4 or 8 years of suffering?

Kai!!!!
Have sense!!
Abi shege neva do you?
We are suffering, and you still want to vote suffering.
Last week, I was going to Post Office in Army Cantonment Barracks, OJO, Lagos, and the Keke man's tricycle had Kwankwaso's posters all over!! I no wan talk make een no cut my head grin , but this thing don tire me wellu wellu. What do you see in Kwankwaso?

You guys supporting APC, PDP and NNPP, I'm not here to insult you oo. I'm here to beg you! Can't you see? Isn't it clear that you're supporting another time of hardship. Please, please please please and please just reason am. You may be paid or you may have seen them do good things, but that's just part of their campaign. Don't listen to any pastor, imam, prophet, traditional priest, Catholic priest (though I'm a Catholic), etc, that will claim that APC or PDP is the right choice!

As for Peter Obi, I don't believe he's perfect, but that man is the best option we have. Of course he did some few wrong things as governor, it makes him the best because on his handover day, he apologized for everything and also noted that he was mostly honest. Please, vote this man, try to change Nigeria. It is from each and every single one of us! cry

As for una wet support other parties, I understand una. They have younger and more visionary candidates, but let's be frank here, only their party members will vote them undecided . The masses do not know them well enough, especially in a country with high illiteracy and poverty rates. So, please, try vote Labour Party; the party of unity with Papa, Mama and Pikin. Na beg I dey beg!

I'm not pointing gun at your neck ooo!
I'm literally begging, BEGGING you to vote wisely. Stop supporting evil when your eyes are still clear.

Thank you jare!

Enjoy your 2023 oooo

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Why Do You Still Want To Vote Corrupt People? by SLAP44: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2023
The only reason I want to vote Tinubu or Atiku is because I want to see people suffering and dyeing grin I want every Nigerian to be drinking like this wink

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Why Do You Still Want To Vote Corrupt People? by Debater(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2023
SLAP44:
The only reason I want to vote Tinubu or Atiku is because I want to see people suffering and dyeing grin I want every Nigerian to be drinking like this wink

grin
You're free!
Enjoy the hardship

3 Likes

Re: Must Read: Why Do You Still Want To Vote Corrupt People? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2023
you cannot reason with urchins the only language they understand is owo mi da.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: Why Do You Still Want To Vote Corrupt People? by SLAP44: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Debater:

grin
You're free!
Enjoy the hardship

cheesy grin grin
Re: Must Read: Why Do You Still Want To Vote Corrupt People? by SmartPolician: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2023
Nigerians don't like this country. We are a country of hypocrites - the vast majority pretends to love the country because of what they stand to get from the system but have no genuine love for the country.

In summary, people support those crooks because of selfish gains (loots, jobs, contracts, tribal supremacy, etc) they hope they get from those politicians, not for the greater good.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read: Why Do You Still Want To Vote Corrupt People? by duro4chang(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
One of the corrupt candidates.

Re: Must Read: Why Do You Still Want To Vote Corrupt People? by Debater(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2023
Cc nlfpmod cc Seun cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Seun cc Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Accuses Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Others Of Inflating 2023 Budget By Abt ₦1tr / Yaba Overpass Bridge Construction Update (Video) / Why Would Anyone Think People Don't Know Peter Obi In The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.