Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 (21769 Views)

Tips To Avoid Embarrassment And Unnecessary Pressure In Life / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. / Possible Ways To Avoid Embarrassment And Unnecessary Pressure In (2021) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Akaegwu(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Their money finished in 2022. They need assistance for 2023. The last time you helped them was in 2022.
Cutehector:
1st day of the year, some people are already calling for financial assistance. Maka gini bikonu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by BOLATINUBU01: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
15. Don't allow people to pressure you to vote for Tinubu
and 16: never vote for obi, because he's clueless

2 Likes

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Akaegwu:
Their money finished in 2022. They need assistance for 2023. The last time you helped them was in 2022.
lmao. Coming from someone who never cared to holla for donkey months!. Her new yr message was billing.
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by ugbanante: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jokanem:
NEW YEAR STRATEGIES TO AVOID UNNECESSARY PRESSURE IN 2023

1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don't guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good
affordable school

2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle
to pay yearly.

3. Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.

4. Some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school or even for the whole family, do you know it’s cheaper
to cook at home?

5. Some people don’t earn much, but have
DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade
when your income upgrades. It’s still the
same CNN anyway!

6. Eat healthy meals and protect your family
from mosquitoes to avoid going to the
hospital always.

7. Take advantage of food and fruits in
season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.

8.Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’

9. Don’t follow trends, wear clean well-ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good.

10. Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have senses!

11. Above all things, have the fear of God, have
integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.

12. Planning is the key, if you fail to plan, you
plan to FAIL.

13. Don't do more than your budget this Time, there is no award given to best family that wore an expensive cloth for the year

14.Don't be in competition with anyone...
The purpose of shoes and clothes are to
make us smart and good.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful and blessed year ahead.
In addition to these, avoid any religious group where the leader is only interested in milking your pocket instead of preparing you for eternity.

3 Likes

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by codeigniter(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kingpele:
Happy New year guys,good points, I was telling my sister this morning when I was driving her to a park to catch morning bus to her husband's house ,I told her going broke for a season made me to realise I don't have real friends ,these my friends I usually spend money for and pay some of their bills deserted me ,no calls, no picking of calls, no help from them but when God turn my situation around, I cut all of them off ,I just realised that u can't buy love with money ..now I don't spend unnecessarily, I don't buy alcohol drinks for anyone..I just spend when is necessary and serve up the rest ,the money I would have used for all this showoff of having money, I threw it into savings account ,if I tell u how much I have saved this two years now ,u won't believe it, then I realised how foolish I was when I was trying to show love to my selfish friends...cut off people who are not helping u to be better off when you met them..cut off unnecessarily expenses this year and work hard in whatever u do ,u will be surprised the kind of figures you will be seeing as your account balance, avoid loud people and women of easy virtue if u are a married man, u won't waste your money trying to please them ..even if u think u are rich to waste money on women, remember u are not yet the richest man on earth, so work your way to the top and learn from your life experiences whether pleasant or not..

I learnt a lot from this, i will be stricter

3 Likes

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by waleamoo: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Very good advise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by faithfull18(f): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lol, okay only for the wise.

1 Like

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Jokanem(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
I disagree with that number as a single guy, cos it's cheaper to buy food than cook yourself

How possible is that. As a single guy I switched from buying food to cooking it myself, and I have benefited maximally. Now I spend less and I have reservations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Juniorangel(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Please beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Saintinoo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
I disagree with that number as a single guy, cos it's cheaper to buy food than cook yourself

Na because you no sabi cook, haha, it is always cheaper to cook at home.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by BOLATINUBU01: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Saintinoo:

Na because you no sabi cook, haha, it is always cheaper to cook at home.
bros, if I go food for outside, I fit manage #500 food or less, but if I wan cook, I no go spend nothing less than #800 minus gas wey I get b4 and salt
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by BOLATINUBU01: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jokanem:

How possible is that. As a single guy I switched from buying food to cooking it myself, and I have benefited maximally. Now I spend less and I have reservations
how much do spend in cooking,and how doing spend in buying?no even calculate your gas join
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by gbengalawal: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
I learnt from this
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Saintinoo(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
bros, if I go food for outside, I fit manage #500 food or less, but if I wan cook, I no go spend nothing less than #800 minus gas wey I get b4 and salt

But you will eat the meal twice or even more, that's the logic, but 500 food outside won't even be enough foe you.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by BOLATINUBU01: 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Saintinoo:

But you will eat the meal twice or even more, that's the logic, but 500 food outside won't even be enough foe you.
that logic only works on beans for me, I can even use #500 to make beans and eat it 3 times
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by seanwilliam(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
As a single guy, it’s cheaper to eat outside .

I’m the kind of person that doesn’t like repeating food. But if I eat outside, I’ll have varieties to choose from , also I can decide to suspend afternoon food and hold till night . Cooking is very expensive for one person , do you know how much correct pot of soup costs? What of the gas, the swallow and stress of going to market . Before you know it 10k don go. And within 2 days e don finish .

But 10k will confortably feed me outside for 4 or 5 days.
If I go local buka , I’ll eat 1k food . Morning and night = 2k
If I go eatery , plate of rice and coke 2.5k for morning,
For night I’ll eat bread or noodles (1k)

I no Dey stress myself to cook if my girl no Dey around.

But recently I no too Dey chop , stress and laziness Dey kill me.

Only benefit of cooking to me is hygiene

1 Like

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thanks for taking your time to share your wealth of ideas with us.
Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by naijapikin2(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bless you poster.
The oil on your head will not run dry.
Nuff respect.

Thanks a fat lot. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by EbenezerTriumph: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Saintinoo:

that guy's moniker is Bolatinubu01
avoid arguing with APC fanatics

1 Like

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Zico777(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
[s] I disagree with that number as a single guy, cos it's cheaper to buy food than cook yourself [/s]
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by geladinho1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Good write up. I give u thumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Chummynoni(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
You are right OP especially on the rent part, you see people living in apartment they have to start running helter-skelter for because they want to pay rents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by wisz1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nice one op, thanks for sharing
Jokanem:

1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don't guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good
affordable school

2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle
to pay yearly.

4. Some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school or even for the whole family, do you know it’s cheaper
to cook at home?

same CNN anyway!

hospital always.

8.Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’

9. Don’t follow trends, wear clean well-ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good.

plan to FAIL.

13. Don't do more than your budget this Time, there is no award given to best family that wore an expensive cloth for the year

make us smart and good.

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by donmik: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thank you OP.

This is what Nigerians need, not religious and political stupidity called rivalry that never takes them anywhere since the white left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by edoairways: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jokanem:

You spend less but it doesn't mean it is cheap.
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by donem: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
15. Don't Date an unemployed Nigerian Girl.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Gracemoney: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
JoeNL22:
OP you forgot to add this to your insightful list;
15. Vote this man below to avoid unnecessary damage to the Nigerian economy.
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Musauzor(m): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
If you keep all these and still vote for Bola the BATstard that does not have an origin, the pressure will double and your life will be cut short because of the pressure. Be guided and vote wisely

1 Like

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:54am On Jan 02, 2023
Jokanem:

affordable school

to pay yearly.

to cook at home?

same CNN anyway!

hospital always.

plan to FAIL.

make us smart and good.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

This is A Great Structure for Self Discipline.

Great Actions, KING OF KINGS.

I'll be expanding on this from TIME TO TIME.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by SaLongs1(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Very insightful, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Other Means Do We Use? / AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo / How Do You Cope, Divorced And Separated Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.