Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,488 members, 7,964,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:37 AM

I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says (336 Views)

Court Sacks Elisha Abbo From Contesting As APC’s Senatorial Candidate / 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu / APC 2023 Equity And Justice : Ogbonnaya Onu As South East Candidate - Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by Newton2024: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, has said though he is Igbo, he is contesting as a Nigerian, not a South-east candidate.He said South-east politicians were behind him, adding that some only had different political viewpoints.

According to Obi, there would be danger if everybody in the region supported his presidential ambition.The LP presidential candidate spoke in Enugu shortly after signing condolence register for late President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Prof. George Obiozor, at the National Secretariat of Ohanaeze.

https://swordpress.com.ng/2023/01/01/im-contesting-as-nigerian-not-south-east-candidate-peter-obi-says/

Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by mayklef(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Every sane and reasonable Nigerian can see that's the truth....A vote for Peter Obi is a vote to save the future of our dear beloveth country from the hands of "business as usual" greedy old money bags.....Vote Wisely, Vote PO

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by PandoraObi: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ok

Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by SilverOrLead: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
You are contesting for the position of WEF puppet .

Well, you go nowhere and only waiting to see what manner of rubbish you and your foolish enablers in the WEF and their Zombidient shills do.

Already , your fellow stooge is seeking asylum in the Jew K.

You will learn very hard that Nigeria is not osuland where we all want to be slaves of Judas under Globo Homo.
Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by JoeNL22(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Newton2024:
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, has said though he is Igbo, he is contesting as a Nigerian, not a South-east candidate.He said South-east politicians were behind him, adding that some only had different political viewpoints.

According to Obi, there would be danger if everybody in the region supported his presidential ambition.The LP presidential candidate spoke in Enugu shortly after signing condolence register for late President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Prof. George Obiozor, at the National Secretariat of Ohanaeze.

https://swordpress.com.ng/2023/01/01/im-contesting-as-nigerian-not-south-east-candidate-peter-obi-says/

Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by yarimo(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
South East or IPOB oo, OBI aso rock is no go area for you and any easterner for now
Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Incoming president

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by Thedon22: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
That's not the message your supporters have been passing along. They have been portraying you as a South-East candidate and insulting people who don't support you from other regions.
Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by hisgrace090: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
It has downed on Nigerian politicians that Peter obi is unstoppable the reason for the fight they pick against him.
A fight against Peter obi is a fight against majority of Nigerians and is unacceptable.
Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Correct cool

Nigerians are contesting through you!

We are doing this because maladministration knows no tribe, ethnic, race or colour!
Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by sapele914(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
mayklef:
Every sane and reasonable Nigerian can see that's the truth....A vote for Peter Obi is a vote to save the future of our dear beloveth country from the hands of "business as usual" greedy old money bags.....Vote Wisely, Vote PO
Pdp Impostor disguised in Labor regalia , you can fool some people sometimes, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by sapele914(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Correct cool

[b]Nigerians are contesting through you!

We are doing this because maladministration knows no tribe, ethnic
, race or colour![/b]
Madam can you swear that you are not of Ndigbo descent?

Maybe you think that you are fooling other tribes with this your We Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by Meagainstthem: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Opuro agbagrin

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
Madam can you swear that you are not of Ndigbo descent?

Maybe you think that you are fooling other tribes with this your We Nigerians?
grin grin grin are Igbos not Nigerians

What are you ranting about

grin grin may be you don't know the people that make up your country undecided you guys just talk for talking sakes
Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by Godfullsam(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obi is contesting as a Nigerian but his hate filled supporters from the south east are painting him as a regional contestant.

If Obi fail to emerge the winner come February, Obi supporters from the east should be held responsible.

They only know next to nothing about politics and they have refused to learn.
Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lol... Obi and his criminals Rev Fathers

Re: I’m Contesting As Nigerian, Not South-east Candidate, Peter Obi Says by Mfetenang: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Flat Heads are not Nigerians they are Biafrans.No Biafran can win the presidential election in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Group Calls For Igbo President - ARISE NEWS REPORT / Listen To Powerful Words From Bianca Ojukwu About Peter Obi @dim Chukwuemeka Odu / Bride Struggles To Fit Into A Car Due To Her Tight Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.