Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,249 members, 7,970,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:10 PM

Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 (6959 Views)

The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Is This Phone A Good Buy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIeE2AcIKK4

IS ELON MUSK THE ANTI-CHRIST?
Very soon we're going to say Goodbye iPhone, and Samsung and any mobile phone will become a thing of the past the same way we say said goodbye to Kodack as of no fault of theirs. As Elon Musk the Tesla car manufacturer will launch the first generation of its satellite phones, and you can get high-speed internet with high-quality calls wherever you are on the globe, even if you are inside the earth or underwater at a depth of 100 meters, you will enjoy a high-quality frequency service.
The good thing about it is that no one on the globe will be able to control your calls or stop you from the internet, in addition to that, you can control your Tesla car and use it as a remote. In addition to that this coming Elon Musk phone does not charge at all with electricity, but rather it charges itself via fiber. This is because its optical battery never die. The phone's memory will be between 1000 to 2000 gigabytes. This is unimaginable compared to what your laptop is carrying talkless about the current capacity of our phone. Isn't it?
The GA will be announced once Tesla finalized the OEM license.
Can't predict what our lives be in a couple of years, but you can imagine the ingenuity gap with what Musk is bringing on board and see a reason to pardon those who are calling him the anti-Christ out of pure ignorance. I had to rather listen to those who are tagging this wizard as an extraterrestrial from Mars than these ignorant religious bigots.
The world as you see and know it today is about to change radically and Elon Musk the god of technology is driving that change. While human gods like Musk are busy creating conveniences outdated stone age and religious bigots are busy tagging them as the anti-Christ. The same was said of the Wright Brothers when they place an iron in the air and caused it to fly.
Elon Musk has also developed a solution to blindness the microchip will be inserted into the brain of blind people, even if you were born blind and you will start seeing perfectly. The microchip has been tried and in the next few months, it will be officially approved for use.
How people see all these positive gifts of God to help advance humanity and their wicked minds reduce them to luciferous accomplishments goes a long way to tell you how those pretentious pious blind religious leaders are.
Elon Musk is a special God's gift to humanity.
Credit; Peter Agba Kalu

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by zolajpower: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin
Wow ! Re you serious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Iphone will be gone for good

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Can't wait to buy the phone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by ExAngel007(f): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
okay
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by grandstar(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
This brings a whole new dimensions to phones.

It's therefore fit to be in the same leahue as iPhone and Samsung.

I would say Samsungs competitors are simply other android phone makers such as Xiomin and Huawei. Apple basically competes against Samsung

Now, how will Tesla's entry affect the big 2 should be question on everyone's lips.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by doctore212(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
I just need two better olosho

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Nursepepeye(f): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
iPhone will now get blackberry treatment

15 Likes

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Scammerr(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Okkk
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Mrshape: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Revenge mission against Apple
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Nicepoker(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Op focus on the technology. Stop dragging religion into it. Elon who is making this possible is focused on the technological aspect.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by tuoyoojo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
See level of technology

When we would be able to compete with the world in revolutionary gadgets that the demands would be on ground before the product gets released

Imagine the fone having a inbuilt solar charger effectively killing power bank business

Fone that would not need a pouch because if it falls, the screen would not cracked

Fone that will not depend on mtn, airtel or glo for Internet

Add that with outrageous large data storage

This guy wan run people outta business o lol

14 Likes

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Waterlilly: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
This is because its optical battery never die

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Chevrolet076(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=Supremos post=119608459][/quote]

I'm just really excited that all these technological advancement are happening while I'm still alive....

17 Likes

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Chevrolet076:

I'm just really excited that all these technological advancement are happening while I'm still alive....
Yes bro

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Mastakija(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
H
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by AnonDude2004: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Omo. One of the things I've always been afraid of is that the really great sci-fi type technological advances will come after I'm dead. Great to see something like this.

Of course, we can't get too excited. We probably won't be able to afford it anytime soon.

8 Likes

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Stargangz: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
doctore212:
I just need two better olosho
e maa wo eleyi sha, ode oshi, olosho kee u there.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nursepepeye:
iPhone will now get blackberry treatment
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Wickedfacts: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
This is why Apple has been having issues with Musk for a while. The guy wants to kill the iPhone.

9 Likes

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Lazylion: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Chevrolet076:

This one is play compare to what will happen when we're gone.
Our grandparents celebrated pager, telephone, black and white cupboard tv and all the obsolate gadget that you'll hardly see even in musuem...

Thats life bro sad

8 Likes

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Friend22(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=Supremos post=119608459][/quote]

Until there is link to this then i'll believe its the handy work of those who sold Philip Emegawali has the inventor of super computer.

I want a verifiable link I can read all these not the handy of a propagandist!

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by nairalander2020(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
This A/S guy is a genius making use of a billion reason to enhance every day of life.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Tremple8v: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Everything na turn by turn . Bye bye to iPhone
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by SoftP(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
So much Vawulence against iPhone on this thread, poor mindsets’
First u ask yourselves, how many people can afford flying cars grin
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Mustiboy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Will struggle at launch… inevitably
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by KingMack(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
How much e go be fess
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by PJtech: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
I wonder how this man will make more money with these features
battery no dey die (how charger seller wan make money) e no dey crack e no dey use sim(wahala for mtn, glo dem)
omo if person buy this one 10yrs u still dey use am

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by MMempire(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wahala for NIN linkage. Even Patami go tired with ideas to track and stop it usage by bandits and kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by kubzy(m): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nice
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by dreamxhaser: 12:23am On Jan 02, 2023
AnonDude2004:
Omo. One of the things I've always been afraid of is that the really great sci-fi type technological advances will come after I'm dead. Great to see something like this.

Of course, we can't get too excited. We probably won't be able to afford it anytime soon.

I also reason same thing bro. Sometimes, I was I was born In 2050.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by DLuciano: 2:43am On Jan 02, 2023
This is unimaginable! Very soon, people born in the 20th century will be like though they were born in the stone age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

***** Etisalat 3g ***** / Did U Know: These Smartphones Don't Have Camera / New Exciting Service From Zain Called "Tru Cal & Tru Txt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.