Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,594 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku (3359 Views)

BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku / BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku / Gbajabiamila: Reps Working On Six Bills To Improve Food And Health Sectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by iwaeda: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
11 Governors of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are currently working underground for Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation revealed on Sunday.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Daniel Bwala, a spokesperson of the Atiku Campaign Organisation also disclosed that as at first week of December 2022, 37 senators and 15 House of Representatives elected under the platform of APC are working for Atiku’s victory in the 2023 presidential election.

“As early as first week of December, we already have 11 APC governors that are supporting our cause and it is still counting. We have 37 APC senators and 15 House of Reps members. That was first week of December. You can imagine by now how much more we would have gained” Bwala dicslosed.

The PDP chieftain was responding to an interview granted by Prince Kassim Afegbua, a former Commissioner for Information in Edo state and staunch loyalist of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who said he had it on good authority that Atiku met with three APC governors in Dubai.

“I am aware and have it on good authority that the Atiku group held a meeting with three APC Governors in Dubai, but it won’t yield any positive result” Afegbua said.

https://independent.ng/breaking-11-apc-governors-37-senators-15-reps-working-for-atiku/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Gibberish!

Even Atiku knows he is not winning and why he has been stingy.

Hommie is not doling out the cash like he did in 2019 grin. I know propagandist who had built 6 bedroom duplex even before election. Thanks to Atiku

I know Atiku when he is all out to win. He is not hoping for anything outside appearing on the ballot papers.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by AtikuOkowa: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Hommie is not doling out the cash like he did in 2019 grin. I know propagandist who had built 6 bedroom duplex even before election. Thanks to Atiku

I know Atiku when he is all out to win. He is not hoping for anything outside appearing on the ballot papers.

Well,the winner needs not give.

Those that would benifit from the victory would fund.

From Obasanjo,'Yar Adua,Jonathan to Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by sweetonugbu: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Following.
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by chatinent: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Smiles. 2023 will be tougher than I imagined.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
Smiles. 2023 will be tougher than I imagined.

Don’t follow all this silly propaganda!

I can authoritatively tell you that coming election will be the fairest and most peaceful. Their is no competition in the coming election, only loud noises we have.

Nothing is stopping Asiwaju! It’s a bold reality all can see if they choose to ignore their emotions, and face reality squarely.

2023 election was concluded the day Asiwaju emerged as APC flag bearer

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by sapele914(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Alhaji Abubakar Atiku is completely broke, he even sold his remainder shares in INTELS to Bola Tinubu & Simone Vospi.

He desperately needs the Nigerian Treasury if not his kids will never forgive him for gambling their inheritance on politics.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
Alhaji Abubakar Atiku is completely broke, he even sold his remainder shares in INTELS to Bola Tinubu & Simone Vospi.

He desperately needs the Nigerian Treasury if not his kids will never forgive him for gambling their inheritance on politics.

You are very current!

I duff my hat!

Dude wasted morfvckin cash in the last election!

It was a blessing to many!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by AtikuOkowa: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:

Hhhh

Irony,this is exactly the description of someone up there.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by Salvador1: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu is being ambushed by Atiku in core north yet useless agbado urchins are too blind to see it.
Na where Obi dey dem dey get erection.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by AtikuOkowa: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Salvador1:
Tinubu is being ambushed by Atiku in core north yet useless agbado urchins are too blind to see it.

Much than this.

Without wasting a kobo,Atiku defeated the Rivers Resources. Prior the primaries,people are chanting Wike,Obi etc...but he remained silent because its his time. The party buses and van were rebranded.

PDP is now financed.

In APC primaries,someone's saving were gone...and he is milked like a fat cow.

Lets wait and see how the shock at the last minute.
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by DeOTR: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
...yes, just as all PDP governors are working for Tinubu. Dey there make politicians dey play your mind.
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by Salvador1: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Much than this.

Without wasting a kobo,Atiku defeated the Rivers Resources. Prior the primaries,people are chanting Wike,Obi etc...but he remained silent because its his time. The party buses and van were rebranded.

PDP is now financed.

In APC primaries,someone's saving were gone...and he is milked like a fat cow.

Lets wait and see how the shock at the last minute.

Atiku is a silent strategist.
I love the way he's been mute about barking wike.
I want wike to be punished cos he's the reason Obi Left PDP.
He's fighting for his selfish interest not the masses.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emi lo kan crooners......where una dey sef...!

Never trust any Hausafulanikanuri Muslims of the North in politics if you are not one of them....!

Peter Obi Carry go...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by AtikuOkowa: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Salvador1:
Atiku is a silent strategist. I love the way he's been mute about barking wike. I want wike to be punished cos he's the reason Obi Left PDP. He's fighting for his selfish interest not the masses.
Plus he is now sorrounded by the strategists
Bro,Atiku's face hide many hands.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by femisplash: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Propaganda, we know how it works. Throw spurious numbers in the air so that people begin to look in the direction of Atiku, same propaganda that once claimed about ten Governors were working for Obi.. How far now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by iwaeda: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nlpfmod, Many things will happen I'm 2023. grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by ItsTutsi(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lol Atiku has lost every legitimacy to be president, his party PDP is licking from every angle.. his best bet is to play the tribal card by making it look like the election is between north vs south! His looking sympathy votes
Salvador1:

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by Salvador1: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol Atiku has lost every legitimacy to be president, his party PDP is licking from every angle.. his best bet is to play the tribal card by making it look like the election is between north vs south! His looking sympathy votes
but he's meeting APC governors in Dubai.
What's your take on that.
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Mofos are trying hard to counter the G5 and scare the Jagaban
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by Simeonjoe1: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Don’t follow all this silly propaganda!

I can authoritatively tell you that coming election will be the fairest and most peaceful. Their is no competition in the coming election, only loud noises we have.

Nothing is stopping Asiwaju! It’s a bold reality all can see if they choose to ignore their emotions, and face reality squarely.

2023 election was concluded the day Asiwaju emerged as APC flag bearer

Maybe you're wrong or right. I don't care
As for Nigeria future I don't care
What I want is for obi, Tinubu and Atiku to lose,just for the online bants and fun.
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by asanausana91: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

e go shock you.
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by iwaeda: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:
e go shock you.
Leave him, it will shock him, Atiku is coming. grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by iwaeda: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:

Tinubu yo ti luuu leee. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by DMerciful(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Its a good thing Obi left, Obi has to be president!
Salvador1:
Atiku is a silent strategist.
I love the way he's been mute about barking wike.
I want wike to be punished cos he's the reason Obi Left PDP.
He's fighting for his selfish interest not the masses.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by Racoon(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Let the scheming continue. The people revolution is our concern. The march continues.We move!
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by OsunOriginal: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
iwaeda:
11 Governors of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are currently working underground for Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation revealed on Sunday.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Daniel Bwala, a spokesperson of the Atiku Campaign Organisation also disclosed that as at first week of December 2022, 37 senators and 15 House of Representatives elected under the platform of APC are working for Atiku’s victory in the 2023 presidential election.

“As early as first week of December, we already have 11 APC governors that are supporting our cause and it is still counting. We have 37 APC senators and 15 House of Reps members. That was first week of December. You can imagine by now how much more we would have gained” Bwala dicslosed.

The PDP chieftain was responding to an interview granted by Prince Kassim Afegbua, a former Commissioner for Information in Edo state and staunch loyalist of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who said he had it on good authority that Atiku met with three APC governors in Dubai.

“I am aware and have it on good authority that the Atiku group held a meeting with three APC Governors in Dubai, but it won’t yield any positive result” Afegbua said.

https://independent.ng/breaking-11-apc-governors-37-senators-15-reps-working-for-atiku/

The ranting of a severed head
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by EmeraldJD: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Inasmuch I hate to agree it's beginning to seem this election would be going Tinubu's way. Atiku's stronghold has been weakened by Obi.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by iwaeda: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

The ranting of a severed head
Bese pariwo niyen lo Osun, ee luuu gbeyin ni , elewo Abeere mo. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by iwaeda: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
58 days grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku by ItsTutsi(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
According to RadioBia.fraud right
Salvador1:
but he's meeting APC governors in Dubai.
What's your take on that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Political Sophistication Of The Yoruba Is Light Years Ahead - Reno Omokri / Zamfara Governor, Dauda-lawal To Be Conferred With Democracy Heroes Award / How Ibori Looted Delta State: Efcc Releases Deatils In A Sworn Affidavit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.