Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

This is the only reason why you don't share vote with other people in a region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This is the only reason why you don't share vote with other people in a region (405 Views)

Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is the only reason why you don't share vote with other people in a region by Ennoloa: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
This my personal analysis using 2019 Presidential Election

Rivers to breach KKK votes

After being to these 4 states from Nov-Dec

If you disagree you can either come up with your analysis or remain deluded

Kano State: Kwankwanso is building a cult like fellowship and want to be like Buhari in the North, also He wants to control his person to win Govt. If he steps down. His candidate stand to lose the Gubernatorial election. Total vote last election is 1,856,361

Katsina: This is a Fulani state, over 100k decamped to PDP just in the last 2 months and they are also mobilizing for Atiku. Emir of Daura even endorsed Atiku. Tinubu would see a share here tho Total vote: 1,540,189

Kaduna: A state with Muslim Muslim in the north where majority of Christians reside at South Kad with at least 51% of the population. Due to what they faced and saw with herdsmen. They endorsed Peter Obi with block vote. Datti is from North Kaduna also Total Vote : 1,643,406

Rivers: This is Wike Rivers and also the campaign with Siminalayi Fubara and PO has really gone far.. you can see billboards with Siminalayi Fubara and PO Total Vote: 624,681

My analysis

NNPP
Kano: 40% = 742544.4
Katsina: 14%= 215626.46
Kaduna: 4% = 65736.24
Rivers: 0
Total : 1023907.1

PDP
Kano: 25% = 464090.25
Katsina: 47% = 723888.83
Kaduna: 18% = 295813.08
Rivers: 6% = 37480.86
Total = 1521273.02

APC
Kano: 30% = 556908.3
Katsina: 40% = 616075.6
Kaduna: 25% = 410851.5
Rivers: 16% = 99948.96
Total = 1683784.36

LP
Kano: 5% = 92818.05
Katsina: 1%= 15401.89
Kaduna: 58% = 953175.48
Rivers: 78%= 487251.18
Total : 1548646.6

My projection summary, I gave Tinubu 16% if Wike endorse Tinubu if not it would be 10%
Most people who are voting in Rivers are for PO and there are some who wants to see who Wike would endorse

Giving Kaduna LP 58% due to this reason if Southern Kaduna honour their promise and be unified in this voting, unlike in all their previous election they are never united in voting.
This time around they endorsed Obi without Obi meeting them and also Asake the LP gubernatorial candidate is doing extensive grassroot in South Kaduna.
Datti should be able to get 5-18% from North and Central Kaduna and with block vote from SK, avg would be 58%

in Katsina PO is not really in existence except the Igbo doing business there and some little Christians there and that give 1%

In Kano most folks in Sabon Gari and some other locals are PO as this are where Igbos are concentrated

With only Rivers and the 3 KKK
Tinubu leads only 135,137 from 3 NW state and 1 SS state if we go with 2019 election

This are the 4 states I have been to last 2 months and asked question on what's on ground

if you have your own projection using 2019 election

Re: This is the only reason why you don't share vote with other people in a region by Abfinest007(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
You tried
Re: This is the only reason why you don't share vote with other people in a region by 9jii(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
I don't want say you waste your time going to the north, But you wasted your time wandering in the northern states to come up with this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: This is the only reason why you don't share vote with other people in a region by Ennoloa: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
9jii:
I don't want say you waste your time going to the north, But you wasted your time wandering in the northern states to come up with this nonsense.
Yeah like i would waste my vote also on PO

Do you reside in any of this state maybe i can get your opinion :- Kano, Kaduna, Katsina or Rivers probably the people i asked my opinion are social media people you know there is no pooling unit on Social media

1 Like

Re: This is the only reason why you don't share vote with other people in a region by 9jii(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ennoloa:

Yeah like i would waste my vote also on PO
Thank God you know this. Coz we don't want complaints after election.
Re: This is the only reason why you don't share vote with other people in a region by Ennoloa: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
9jii:

Thank God you know this. Coz we don't want complaints after election.

Vote wisely and don't cry after election
Re: This is the only reason why you don't share vote with other people in a region by Toosure70: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Let the region that has no terrorist group produce the next president because he will has no reason to protect them - Oba Pharaoh

1 Like

Re: This is the only reason why you don't share vote with other people in a region by mrvitalis(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Doubt obi would get 35% even in Kaduna

But expect a higher vote turn out in rivers state compared to 2019 ...I am voting in port Harcourt ...never voted before ...

My whole family are voting for the first time since 2011 ...so expect rivers state to reach 1.1 million votes minimum

The voter turnout from South south n south east would shock people
Re: This is the only reason why you don't share vote with other people in a region by Ennoloa: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
mrvitalis:
Doubt obi would get 35% even in Kaduna

But expect a higher vote turn out in rivers state compared to 2019 ...I am voting in port Harcourt ...never voted before ...

My whole family are voting for the first time since 2011 ...so expect rivers state to reach 1.1 million votes minimum

The voter turnout from South south n south east would shock people

I was not even expecting up to 30% from Kaduna.. Had a business deal to close Kawo and i decide to reach Tudun Nupawa, Barnawa and some other parts in SK I noticed 95% people there know Peter Obi and I was asking myself even Abia people zeal for PO no reach this people ooo but they no dey loud am
is something wrong

The turnout in SS and SE is predicted to have minimum of 25% -52% voter increased turnout unlike 2019 election

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Supported Atiku In 2019, And You People Take Him Serious / 'amaechi's Theft’:listen To 5 Things Wike Exposed About Amaechi / The Tension Between The Federal Government And Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.