Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

How To Archive N0.4 Low Cost Per Click Running Facebook Ads - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Archive N0.4 Low Cost Per Click Running Facebook Ads (283 Views)

How To Launch Your Own Business Online For N0 And Make N200,000 - N400,000 A Mon / Don't Ever Miss These Cheap Land Opportunity Properties Around Abuja @ Low Cost! / Aero-archive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Archive N0.4 Low Cost Per Click Running Facebook Ads by squaredtrack: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Archieving low cost per click as an advertiser Can can go along way expecially in helping you archive more result with your ads in this thread I will be walking you through how you can archive amazing results and improve your advertising experience
Re: How To Archive N0.4 Low Cost Per Click Running Facebook Ads by squaredtrack: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
At the end of this you will be able to archive this result
Here's my number to stay in touch 09091623509

Re: How To Archive N0.4 Low Cost Per Click Running Facebook Ads by squaredtrack: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
So what do you need to get started

You need a Facebook ads account business account in you can

You also need a page

You need a website

This goes well if you are blogger cuz I will guide on how to make your traffic organic
Re: How To Archive N0.4 Low Cost Per Click Running Facebook Ads by banjicom(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
squaredtrack:
So what do you need to get started

You need a Facebook ads account business account in you can

You also need a page

You need a website

This goes well if you are blogger cuz I will guide on how to make your traffic organic

God bless you bro. Please don’t stop sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Free Course In Warehouse Management: Inventory, Stock And Supply Chain / Working Hour Calculator: A Tool For Managing Time And Improving Productivity / I Will Become An Employer Of Labour This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.